Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jun 23rd, 2017, 3:46 am
:wave: good evening everyone...

late start for me..been driving for what seems like all day..and now have a driving "headache" to go with it :( hopefully a good night sleep knocks it out.

I hope everyone else has had a great day and the Ausieteers are having a great Friday :)
Jun 23rd, 2017, 3:46 am
Jun 23rd, 2017, 4:17 am
I hope sleep helps you. Have a good nite
Jun 23rd, 2017, 4:17 am

Jun 23rd, 2017, 4:21 am
Ice, I'll echo johngriffen's sentiments . . . sleep well and hope you feel better in the morning.

matina, here's a February photo taken from my brother's front veranda this past February, in the northern winter . . .

Looking across the very cold bay towards Acadia National Park . . .
Jun 23rd, 2017, 4:21 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jun 23rd, 2017, 4:25 am
Hi johngriffen :wave: nice to see you here in the contest forum :D

night icey :wave: hope you feel better in the morning :D

and I think I will be following your lead and heading out myself now...

Have a great day/evening everyone.... see you on the flip side :wave:
I wish I was there ;)

Jun 23rd, 2017, 4:28 am

Good night, br bear!

John, if you do visit, try to go there during the summer or autumn!
Jun 23rd, 2017, 4:28 am

Jun 23rd, 2017, 4:39 am
Thanks br195. This forum has been good to me over the years, and I thought it was time to start posting.
(Plus, I want to make a few requests for some hard to find books) ;)
Jun 23rd, 2017, 4:39 am

Jun 23rd, 2017, 4:45 am
Good morning!

Hi! :wave: pjm, matina, katy, stretton, booktopia, ice, hiemmy (hope to see you), belle, madita

Welcome, john!

Happy Friday, everyone!
Have a great day! :D
Jun 23rd, 2017, 4:45 am
Jun 23rd, 2017, 4:48 am
pjmpjm,
I would love to go there. Maybe after I retire in a few years ;)
Jun 23rd, 2017, 4:48 am

Jun 23rd, 2017, 4:53 am
Hey alessa happy Friday take care :wave: hi John welcome :wave: good night bear and Ice see you tomorrow :D Matina hope your having a good afternoon bless you :D Pj your brother has a beautiful view winter or summer I would think he'd prefer the warmer weather unlike us here in Aus. enjoying the cold right now enjoy the rest of your Friday :) well I'm off coffee time then a nap :D Hello to diva, stretton, booktopia bye for now :wave:
Jun 23rd, 2017, 4:53 am
Jun 23rd, 2017, 5:00 am

Katy, the tourists all come for the summer view, that's for sure. My brother still says he likes the long winter months, but I think it would be an acquired taste.

John, hope you can find any further books you want. I echo your comments and tribute to Mobilism. My book-reading life has changed beyond all expectations over the past three years. Can't thank the admins, moderators and helpers enough . . .

Alessa, really have to log off now and do my errands . . . later, am going to make a spring water run up to Blackheath before dark . . .
Jun 23rd, 2017, 5:00 am

Jun 23rd, 2017, 5:04 am
Yeah pjmpjm, this site has be GREAT for me. I first came here for my wife when she got a kindle many years ago. I was her HERO thanks to this site.
And then, I got a Kindle Fire. Out of the hundreds of books, most I found here. It's actually a tribute to this site that I'm only currently looking for three books.
Plus, this site has turned me on to many new authors that I never would have read in Hard Back.
Jun 23rd, 2017, 5:04 am

Jun 23rd, 2017, 7:07 am
well i am back from lunch;-)
:o :shock: PJ OH MY LORD!!! tell your brother does he want a permanent house guest? i am sooooo there!!! and i love long winters the views he has are to just die for WOW simply stunningly beautiful gods country indeed!!!
hello johngriffen nice to meet you :D welcome to the forum hope you find those books :)
night night bear
night night Ice hope you wake up well and headache free i can totally empathise :( :(
belle you and notty are awfully cheery these days what hanky panky are you both up to now?? :? :? :wink: :wink: :shifty: :think: :roll: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
Alessa always nice to see you any new movies you have seen that you can let us know about?? hope your brother and mum are ok;-)
katy pj time for my nap see you all later
Jun 23rd, 2017, 7:07 am

Jun 23rd, 2017, 7:15 am
Thanks matina! While I posted the three books I need, no luck so far.
Time will tell.
Jun 23rd, 2017, 7:15 am

Jun 23rd, 2017, 9:17 am
matina, he sure does live in a beautiful place . . . but cold in winter. It's a perfect 19-20 degrees right now.

John, will write more later and will check on your book requests.

Katy, have got the kindling ready and will light the fire soon!

Back later . . .
Jun 23rd, 2017, 9:17 am