Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jul 26th, 2017, 4:12 am
Hello & Good morning!

Good night, bear :wave:

Day off, so woke up a bit later. Still feeling groggy from the over the counter cold meds I'm taking. Not helping much yet as I started them yesterday. I might have to go to the doctor's if I'm not feeling better tonight.

@pjm: Thanks for the pictures with water. They look every refreshing :D
Jul 26th, 2017, 4:12 am
Jul 26th, 2017, 4:22 am
a very belated hello to everyone ;-(and night night Ice and bear sorry i missed you. I'm still feeling out of sorts still today;-( have had to return some urgent phone calls today time for nap then a nice warm shower and curling up on the couch with the heater on for an hour or so just to take the chill out of the air. and a wee nip or 2 of the good stuff to help me relax god bless you all and be safe.
JG thanks for the doughnuts
PJ awesome pictures i so wish i was there, the bear photo was a good one at least it wont decide to have you for for a snack.
alessa hope you feel better soon have a great day honey you need cake coffee and scotch in that order to have a great day and back to bed after all that.

bye all for now nana nap time!
Jul 26th, 2017, 4:22 am

Jul 26th, 2017, 4:37 am
Night bear, night Ice and Pj see you tomorrow :D :D Matina nice to see you I'll be joining the sleep train soon it's cold and windy today best place to be under a blanket feel better hugs :) Hi alessa not good a summer cold going from ac to the heat doesn't help, rest up lots of fluids for you too :D Hi diva hope your ok, stretton, booktopia hello :wave: take care all bye for now :D
Jul 26th, 2017, 4:37 am
Jul 26th, 2017, 5:23 am
Well... for those not feeling well, just wrap yourself up and get some rest:

Jul 26th, 2017, 5:23 am

Jul 26th, 2017, 5:24 am
Night bear, see you later matina, hi alessa :wave:

@john: burrito blankets are the best :D
Jul 26th, 2017, 5:24 am
Jul 26th, 2017, 12:27 pm

Hi to matina and Alessa and Katy. Morning here! matina, hope you're feeling better.

Another photo from my boat trip, showing my sister-in-law and her feet!

Received a report that my three fuzzies are OK, and some photos, including this one of Sunnya 'doing a roll' on the hassock in front of the fire . . .

Hi to Belle and John.
Jul 26th, 2017, 12:27 pm

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jul 26th, 2017, 1:32 pm
Morning Pj... What are your plans for today? It sure looks like you are seeing all the sights so far.
I hope you have another great day for it.
Jul 26th, 2017, 1:32 pm

Jul 26th, 2017, 11:45 pm

John, I've been driving here and there (only short trips) with my recuperating brother, and will travelling a longer distance up to central Maine over the weekend, before I finally fly home on Monday.

Although it's evening here in Maine, I'll take the opportunity to say good morning to matina, Alessa and Katy . . .
Jul 26th, 2017, 11:45 pm

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jul 26th, 2017, 11:58 pm
Yes, good morning/evening to all.

It looks like you had yet another nice day judging from the picture. I hope you get to see all the things you want to before you leave next week.
Hopefully a moose ;)
Jul 26th, 2017, 11:58 pm

Jul 27th, 2017, 12:15 am
evening all :wave:

@pj.... time to go home already... the time flew by....

Hi jg hope you had as nice a day pj seemed to have had :)
Jul 27th, 2017, 12:15 am
Jul 27th, 2017, 12:18 am
Hi bear, john, pjm :wave: :wave: :wave:
Jul 27th, 2017, 12:18 am
Jul 27th, 2017, 12:38 am
Hi bear and Belle.

It was a boring hot day here, and now the storms should start again. At least it will cool down.
Jul 27th, 2017, 12:38 am

Jul 27th, 2017, 12:40 am
good morning everyone how are we all? I am off to my cousins i am I.T wolf today lol yeah i know right ;-) :lol: :lol: 8)
Pj thank you for the pictures they are awesome!!!! especially of the fuzzies they look perfectly content!
hi Katy be good sweetheart love ya heaps thanks for the support the last couple of days feeling a little better today thank god for that i was so close to killing someone :lol: :lol:
Belle nice to see you how are you? :D
Ice hello thank you for the twisted connect 4 game ;-)
bear where are you????
JG what no doughnuts this morning?? :? :? :?
Alessa i hope you feel better soon and make up for the special day you missed out on;-(
worddiva thank you always for keeping this wolf updated and playing in the competitions at hand (not an easy task) but still very greatly appreciated :wink: :angel: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:

well time to head off bye for now :wave: be good everyone :? :lol:
Jul 27th, 2017, 12:40 am

Jul 27th, 2017, 12:46 am
matina wrote:bear where are you????

..... a couple of posts ahead of you.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad you are feeling a little better wolf.... :D :D now lets hope you don't get stuck with IT head bang disease... go IT wolf... :) :)
Jul 27th, 2017, 12:46 am
Jul 27th, 2017, 1:03 am
Well matina, I posted early in the morning, and then never had a chance to supply breakfast because nobody else posted until late afternoon here ;)
Jul 27th, 2017, 1:03 am