Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
May 23rd, 2017, 2:28 am
I'm so sorry blue I just heard the news about bombing in Manchester pray your friends ok my thoughts and prayers go out to those families losing loved ones unnecessary lives lost senseless :? :( :(
May 23rd, 2017, 2:28 am
May 23rd, 2017, 2:34 am
Katy ditto, I've left messages to 4 of them, hopefully they're in bed asleep. The chances of them being there are slim but you never know. I'm gonna head on over to FB and check their recent posts
May 23rd, 2017, 2:34 am
May 23rd, 2017, 2:40 am
yes very sad :( :cry: :cry: :cry: news Bluey i hope your friends are ok? what a despicable cowardly act to pick on those who cant defend themselves civilians and especially mostly kids at that concert. whoever did this is just an evil twisted retarded coward. pure evil filth!! totally unconscionable :evil: :twisted: :sick: :sick: :sick: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

@ diva sorry i thought you knew the cat;-( my bad!!! :lol: :lol:
May 23rd, 2017, 2:40 am

May 23rd, 2017, 2:43 am
Bluey - I hope all your friends are well - our thoughts and prayers to all those in Manchester...
May 23rd, 2017, 2:43 am
May 23rd, 2017, 3:11 am
*19 people died and 50 injured, I'm so saddened by the Manchester Arena Ariana Grande Explosions, they targeted children. Prayers For Manchester :cry:

Bluey hope your friends and family are safe x
May 23rd, 2017, 3:11 am
May 23rd, 2017, 3:14 am
My friends are ok I have contacted them thanks. Is this is a concert where the majority of people are going to be teenage girls? How sad is this world sometimes
May 23rd, 2017, 3:14 am
May 23rd, 2017, 3:25 am
Good morning to the eastern hemisphere folks, matina, Alessa and Katy.

Blueram and everyone in the UK . . . was shocked and saddened to hear the news this morning. My sincere condolences.

br bear, Ice, Diva and others . . . will be back soon after I attend to a few practical errands.

matina, hoping you'll have Snowy home very soon now.

May 23rd, 2017, 3:25 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
May 23rd, 2017, 3:43 am
Good evening folks :wave:
May 23rd, 2017, 3:43 am
May 23rd, 2017, 3:50 am
Hi Belle :wave: .... shift finished for today :)

@matina ... glad the snow man is coming home today I know he will be happy to see you just as you will be to see him :D :D

@pj - good to see you :) ...

@katy & diva ... hope you are both well :D

Edit: and now I must go....

hope you all have a good day :) see you tomorrow
May 23rd, 2017, 3:50 am
May 23rd, 2017, 4:02 am
Image for those who lost loved ones in Manchester today :( :( :(

well time for some rest before picking up snowy see you all later will give an update once he is home :D :D night night bear ice and stretton bluey booktopia M.Piccolo brooklyn
Pj be safe when you are out and about love to the triad
katy enjoy your nap too

May 23rd, 2017, 4:02 am

May 23rd, 2017, 4:11 am
Night bear night Ice :wave: have a good sleep girls :D Nap time as well matina cuddles for snowy when you get him home bless you :D pj have a good afternoon take care always :D Hi alessa hope your day has been a good one :D stretton booktopia hope your well bye for now :D
May 23rd, 2017, 4:11 am
May 23rd, 2017, 4:36 am
:wave:

sorry folks..been busy all day and now its time for bed..back to work tomorrow :(

have a good morning/day/evening everyone :wave:
May 23rd, 2017, 4:36 am
May 23rd, 2017, 4:37 am
Blue . . . glad that your friends are OK. Hard to understand why such a concert would be a target. Again, prayers and good wishes for Manchester.

Ice, good night and sleep well.

matina, have just had my 5 pm math tutoring session cancelled, so will have a care-free afternoon, with no time limit. Waiting to hear that you've picked up Snowy.

Katy, beautiful weather again up here in the mountains . . . blue skies and up to 14 degrees already. Still some autumn leaves around but lots of leaves are on the ground now. Did some raking yesterday. Every time I go out, I pick up a few dead branches from the roadside to use as kindling for the night's fire.

Hi as well to br bear and Stretton and booktopia . . .

Am attaching my brother's latest picture, showing one of his tractors doing roto-tilling work . . . my nephew is mainly supervising all the mowing jobs, large and small. It's a very, very time of the year for their company in Maine . . .

May 23rd, 2017, 4:37 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
May 23rd, 2017, 4:48 am
I'm giving up
Everytime I come to this page, I see adorable pictures and can't stop my hand from downloading it!
I have to stop it!
May 23rd, 2017, 4:48 am

Hi, I'm Angelica~ :D
May 23rd, 2017, 6:00 am
At the beginning of April, I had around 30 WRZ. Look at me! I can ride a bike without handlebars. :p

Anyway, I had a long work day. I came home and did a lot of outside work on my place. I did some gardening, and cut away some tall grasses. I did some tree pruning and I wiped down a lot of backyard stuff. I'm so tired.
May 23rd, 2017, 6:00 am