Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
May 23rd, 2017, 8:15 pm
heya Alessa
May 23rd, 2017, 8:15 pm
May 23rd, 2017, 8:44 pm
Blueram, I saw these yesterday, they are spectacular. Can't decide on a favourite they are soooo good
May 23rd, 2017, 8:44 pm
May 23rd, 2017, 9:11 pm
thebomb wrote:heya Alessa

Hi, bombie! :wave:
May 23rd, 2017, 9:11 pm
May 23rd, 2017, 9:17 pm
Alessa9 wrote::wave: hi, hiemmy! :wave:
How are you?

About to go snoozyland. You?
May 23rd, 2017, 9:17 pm
May 23rd, 2017, 9:21 pm
Hi, Ice! :wave:

Oh, I missed the link. Thanks for sharing, Bluey! They were all great and some of them really cracked me up. :lol:

hiemdal wrote:
Alessa9 wrote::wave: hi, hiemmy! :wave:
How are you?

About to go snoozyland. You?

Same.:) I'm waiting to post for something and then going to bed.
May 23rd, 2017, 9:21 pm
May 23rd, 2017, 9:23 pm
I didn't laugh so much, but I did find them so cute..the bee one is so precise and clear though, thanks blue!

good night peeps
May 23rd, 2017, 9:23 pm
May 24th, 2017, 12:19 am
Hello all :D hey bear and ice :wave:
Well internet and home phone not working fault somewhere in street again :( back to mobile data :? tech supposed to be here tomorrow :( so I'll only pop in briefly hope you are all ok :) Matina if your around today I hope things are getting better with snowy I'll be thinking of you bless you take care :D Pj good morning we had a storm here last night which may have caused this recent outage of phones I hope your all ok in the mountains :? Have a good day Pj be well :)
May 24th, 2017, 12:19 am
May 24th, 2017, 2:01 am
:wave:
good evening everyone

sorry to hear about your internet troubles again katy :( hopefully they will get it fixed soon

matina, i'm sure you've been spoiling snowy :D

and where is Mr p today?
May 24th, 2017, 2:01 am
May 24th, 2017, 2:08 am
Adorable pictures now funny pics
Is there a way to stop myself from downloading pictures and spending my limited storage space?

May 24th, 2017, 2:08 am

Hi, I'm Angelica~ :D
May 24th, 2017, 2:15 am

Good morning, matina and Alessa and Katy.

Katy, last night I could see the huge display of lightning 'fireworks' from the upper mountains, all along the horizon, but we were lucky to escape the storm up here. I don't think we got any rain at all. It's become fairly windy, but otherwise a bright and sunny autumn day. Whenever we have a storm up here (though not last night) we lose the NBN for a short while, even if the electricity doesn't go out. Hope the internet is OK for you now.

matina, I trust that Snowy is enjoying being home!

Hi Ice, I was out doing errands early this morning but am back home now. Cosmo is sitting next to me, begging for treats.

Walked around Katoomba Falls yesterday, and will attach some photos. The benches and facilities there are a bit run down, but I think they're undertaking some renovation work soon. Views are still great, though, and the 'Scenic Skyway' runs right across in front, over the valley . . .

May 24th, 2017, 2:15 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
May 24th, 2017, 2:36 am
Good evening :wave:

hope all are well :)

Welcome home snow man :D
May 24th, 2017, 2:36 am
May 24th, 2017, 2:56 am
HELLO ALL! thank you so much for all your support and love and compassion greatly appreciated

I am home! thank you all for your good wishes and prayers i am being spoiled and looked after and i just wish they would get rid of this ridiculous satellite dish. Suffering Succotash!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aunty katy hope your internet gets back on
Uncle PJ cousins rishi sunya and cosmo hello!!
auntie bear & auntie diva love you!
auntie alessa Ice booktopia thank you so much for your kind thoughts love you
Uncle bluey thank you for making my mummy laugh ;-)
and thank you everyone else too xxxooo love snowy
May 24th, 2017, 2:56 am

May 24th, 2017, 3:18 am
Snowy we love you get better soon auntie Katy is getting her internet fixed tech just arrived :? I won't have to growl at anyone today :D Matina glad things are getting better Pj happy you didn't experience any problems last night take care :D Great views scenic railway :D I replied pj thank you for that :D
May 24th, 2017, 3:18 am
May 24th, 2017, 3:23 am
matina, great to see Snowy out and about. Bet he'll be glad to get rid of the dread 'cone' soon!

Katy, let us know how the internet repair goes. Just sent you a 'Reply to my Call' after matina phoned me . . .

Greetings to br bear in the 'Land of the Silver Birch' . . .

Another photo from yesterday's outing . . .

The top part of Katoomba Falls . . .
May 24th, 2017, 3:23 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle