Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Apr 25th, 2017, 4:48 am
Hello & Good morning :wave:

Good night, bear & ice!

Hi :wave: katy, pjm, matina, stretton, booktopia.

@hiemmy!! :wave: Sorry I missed you. Was in dreamland by then.
@katy: my mom's well, thank you. She was feeling dizzy today in the morning, but it's probably from lack of sleep. It could also be the weather since it's been cold, then hot, then cold again. Lots of people getting sick in this kind of rollercoaster weather.

Have a nice day, everyone :D
Apr 25th, 2017, 4:48 am
Apr 25th, 2017, 5:03 am

Hi Alessa and Katy . . . Have been taking some photos of the birds on the front deck. If I'm very careful, I can get really close.

Yes, looks like we might have a storm coming towards the mountains. It's getting colder and windier and the barometer is dropping.

Apr 25th, 2017, 5:03 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Apr 25th, 2017, 6:07 am
matina wrote:

They fought bravely for all our freedom & rights let us honor them by trying to keep as much of it as we can, let not terror or fear ever sway us to giving up any of it ever!
GOOD MORNING ALL! I pray you are all well have a wonderful day /evening.

:wave: Good Evening pjm, Matina, Katy... Paying my respects for ANZAC DAY! :)

Apr 25th, 2017, 6:07 am
Apr 25th, 2017, 6:30 am
Thanks, booktopia. I couldn't find any photos of my neighbour in today's ANZAC Day march, but am attaching this picture taken at dawn from the very top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge . . .

Apr 25th, 2017, 6:30 am

Apr 25th, 2017, 6:41 am
Good Evening :wave: Nonny, Kat, Ice, Bear, Cryptologist...
Diva, Alessa, Katy, Matina, PJ, tinyriots, Stretton, Belle, Blue...

@Matina: Hoping you had a nice BBQ day with your friends. I saw your picture in 'Show Me' Yours' I want some of that pie, please.
@PJ: Great pictures, as always.
@ Katy: Hi! nice to see you enjoyed a head rub. I need one myself.
@Alessa: How did it go with your Doctor's appointment? I'll come back tomorrow.
@Blue: The picture of the hummingbirds is breathtaking. Nice to see you're having fun in California. Thank you.
Apr 25th, 2017, 6:41 am
Apr 25th, 2017, 6:46 am
Hi booktopia nice to see you :wave: afternoon alessa :D
hey pj your lucky to get so close to the wild birds is that a rozella I think it's called :? I'm not sure their beautiful :D we have lots of cockatoos they love to eat the seeds off the large conifers that are around us :D Matina miss you today hope all is good :D morning to all just waking up :wave:
Apr 25th, 2017, 6:46 am
Apr 25th, 2017, 6:57 am
@booktopia BBQ was great company was awesome & you are welcome to have some apple cake;-) anytime i will send you the recipe hmmm :? :? :o :shock: complementary :o :shock: massage on aisle????more information :? :? please ;-) :lol: :lol: 8)
@PJ nice shots give my best regards to your neighbour and thank him for his service and the freedom we enjoy today because of him god bless him. nice pictures PJ will he allow you to post a picture of him on here???
@stretton oh wonderful teddy loves snow!!!!!teddy is hot blooded so no problem there but if teddy gets cold the mounty training barracks are not far from you right????!!!! :lol: :lol: 8)
@Alessa hope your shoulder eases up for you soon how goes the progress of finding the spiky ball??
@katy nice you had a quite day.
@bear night night!
@anyone i may have missed i am sorry have a great day/evening time for my nana nap too it was a good day out. time for that nap.
TO REALLY HONOR THE ANZACS & ANZUS TREATY.
MAY WE NEVER GIVE UP OUR COSTLY HARD FOUGHT & EARNED FREEDOM, OUT OF FEAR FOR THE ILLUSION OF SECURITY!! IF WE DO, THAT IS WHEN THE REAL TERROR WILL BEGIN!
GOD BLESS US ALL!!
Apr 25th, 2017, 6:57 am

Apr 25th, 2017, 7:17 am
Good day everyone, I worked with those diggers and kiwis several times, great lasses and lads and ANZAC day is very special I know. Plus they aren't that bad at rugby I suppose ha ha
Today I thought I saw a hairy beaver at the seaside but it was a seaotter, I'll put a pic up on SMY later. Bit colder today and windy, I ended up unintentionally at this place (I must get a GPS Navi) google maps on a phone just aint the same, I think they are trying to kill me :D turn left here? What, that's a bloody cliff!! Anyway here is China Cove and I had the whole shebang to myself

Apr 25th, 2017, 7:17 am
Apr 25th, 2017, 7:36 am
matina, am still trying to find a picture of my neighbour, Douglas Gilling, in this morning's parade. Although he can walk around the house, he had to use a wheelchair for the parade. Here are two other WWII veterans from the ABC coverage . . .

Apr 25th, 2017, 7:36 am

Apr 25th, 2017, 8:37 am
@Bluey thank you for the kind words and well rugby we prefer Aussie rules football lol;-)
google is better than most navi gps devices. however what a nice place to go stunning view :lol: :lol: 8) have a great evening Bluey.
Pj nice pic of the diggers. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Apr 25th, 2017, 8:37 am

Apr 25th, 2017, 1:14 pm
Alessa9 wrote:@hiemmy!! :wave: Sorry I missed you. Was in dreamland by then.

I do tend to have that effect on women. :D
Apr 25th, 2017, 1:14 pm
Apr 25th, 2017, 1:19 pm
hiemdal wrote:
Alessa9 wrote:@hiemmy!! :wave: Sorry I missed you. Was in dreamland by then.

I do tend to have that effect on women. :D

:wave: hiemmy :wave:
:lol: :lol: I'm sure they're very happy.

Hi, blue, pjm, matina, katy :wave:

@booktopia: went to the acupuncturist and I'm currently at the massage place waiting for my turn. It's going to be a long wait :(
@blue: China cove looks amazing. Enjoy! :D
@matina: I keep forgetting to look for the spiky ball. I've been using a tennis ball. Don't think it works as well.
Apr 25th, 2017, 1:19 pm
Apr 25th, 2017, 7:18 pm
Alessa - I have two spiky balls... (that doesn't sound good... specially cuz imma girl) but they're actually dryer balls... they look like this but they might do the trick... :? :?

Blue Ram - I love the ocean... China Cove looks very pretty... :D

PJ - thanks for the links, will definitely check 'em out!! :D
Apr 25th, 2017, 7:18 pm
Apr 26th, 2017, 1:32 am
hello all!;-) and yes stretton they do look like that.
i dont know if dryer balls a hard or soft but physio balls look exactly like that but they are very firm and yes the spikes can be directed to where it is most painful and then apply as much pressure as you can bare as it helps release the tension and allow blood flow back into the muscle to promote healing you can do this as many times as you need to. i use mine all the time;-)

stretton :o :shock: look who has arrived at your placeImage :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) he needs unwrapping :lol: :lol:

where is bear ice PJ and katy where are you all???
Apr 26th, 2017, 1:32 am