Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
May 25th, 2017, 2:54 am
:thumbup: Big sigh :lol: Matina you always know how to make my day :) I'm praying snowy honking is just post surgery swelling
You all have been through enough god bless :D Hey Compaq :wave:
May 25th, 2017, 2:54 am
May 25th, 2017, 3:03 am
:? :? :? yeah top up that bail fund katy because if it continues :? :? :( :( :( :( i am going to start killing people :o :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PJ oh PJ wherefore art thou PJ???? :? :? :? :?
May 25th, 2017, 3:03 am

May 25th, 2017, 3:08 am
matina wrote:Compaq!! :D hmmm that is strange indeed :? :? but i wouldn't consider hanging up drywall a wonderful dream lol now this would classify and a wonderful dreamImage :lol: :lol: :lol:
:o :shock: pastichio i love it! how do you make yours??? please dont tell me you use the hollow spaghetti :( :( :(

I don't like the hollow pasta either. I either use cooked and cut fettuccine for it or spaghetti. Not a big layer either. If not, there's premade German egg noodles around that work just as well. I make it maybe once a year. I'm not a huge fan of it because of the nutmeg and cinnamon. I don't like sweet spices in savory food.
May 25th, 2017, 3:08 am
May 25th, 2017, 3:22 am
good girl on the pasta i find it holds water and i hate it hollow. well you can omit the nutmeg and cinnamon if you like and just do a plain tomato pasata sauce i add a layer of Greek feta dodonis cheese after the meat sauce layer and then add the rest of the pasta then the cheese sauce yummmy for those who dont know what we are talking about

Imagesee the sauce leaking from the tubes replace the tubed pasta with normal spaghetti you get a better result yummy!!!!
May 25th, 2017, 3:22 am

May 25th, 2017, 3:39 am
br195 wrote:Hi Stretton :wave:

long time no see... hope all is well with you :D :D

Hey Bear :D

I'm good thank you... :thumbup: How are you? :D

Kati - hope you get your internet sorted out soon... :?

You're making me hungry Matina!! :D
May 25th, 2017, 3:39 am
May 25th, 2017, 3:40 am
matina wrote:now this would classify and a wonderful dream

Image :lol: :lol: :lol:
(

@matina --- I think you cut the bottom of the picture off... :shock: :(
May 25th, 2017, 3:40 am
May 25th, 2017, 3:59 am
Good morning matina and Alessa and Katy! I've been distracted today and so am slow to sign in to TFWBL. Was trying to track down a couple of books, while gazing out into the NP . . . with lots of beautiful sunshine and no wind at all (after quite a lot of wind late yesterday).

matina, am sure hoping that Snowy will be better after he fully recovers. I think it might take a few days for the post-operative effects to settle down.

Katy, was down to 5 degrees last night but back up to 13 now. Couldn't ask for a better autumn day. Still a few bright autumn leaves around but many have fallen.

Hi to Ice and br bear. Trust you'll soon be turning in and having good sleeps.

compaq, be sure that you're not the only one who wanders off mentally!

Hi to Stretton and dreamer and Lara too.

Will be back later . . . a plunger Lavazza awaits . . .

I think this familiar old Katoomba Falls cafe is about to be either renovated or torn down. It's totally empty inside now.
May 25th, 2017, 3:59 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
May 25th, 2017, 4:31 am
you read my mind pj.... :lol: :lol:

time for me to turn in.... into what I'm not sure... :lol:

hope you all have a good day...see you tomorrow :wave:
May 25th, 2017, 4:31 am
May 25th, 2017, 4:32 am
Good night, bear! :wave:
May 25th, 2017, 4:32 am
May 25th, 2017, 4:35 am
@PJ nice to see you we were worried how is the triad?? that kiosk looks awesome & it looks nice enough that i can move in anytime they want me too;-) :lol: :lol: 8)
:o Katy no that would be the water he is in honey :? not me :o i would never ever cut someone off there especially on a some on like him hmmmmmm;-) :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :-P :-P :lol: :lol: :lol:
stretton i would be happy to cook for you anytime :D :D you are welcome to ocme here or i can be convinced only if you twist my arm and legs to come there :lol: :lol: 8) :wink: :wink: :wink:
time for my nap Image

night night bear ice and Alesa nice to see you
May 25th, 2017, 4:35 am

May 25th, 2017, 4:38 am
Good morning/afternoon/evening!

Hi! @ matina, katy, pjm, compaq, stret, ice, belle, dreamy, bombie, hiemmy :wave:

@matina: hope snowy's swelling goes down :(
@pjm: nice weather you've got :) enjoy your coffee
May 25th, 2017, 4:38 am
May 25th, 2017, 4:44 am
Hey alessa hope your well :wave: night bear night Ice see you tomorrow :D Matina I have a good imagination pity we can't breathe under water :lol: Pj nice to see you it would be a shame if that lovely building was demolished there's always room for another cafe :? Nap time for me bye for now take care all :wave:
May 25th, 2017, 4:44 am
May 25th, 2017, 5:32 am
yeah katy, that is a pity :lol: :lol: 8)
that cafe is a good idea only problem is i would drink most of the stock :lol: :lol: :lol:
May 25th, 2017, 5:32 am

May 25th, 2017, 7:24 am

Had to check in with my doctor this afternoon, to get a prescription. Blood pressure proved a bit high, because I'd drunk two cups of strong coffee! Hmmmmm. Then I walked down Katoomba Street and resisted the call of the cafes . . .

Good night, br bear . . .

matina and Alessa and Katy . . . off for my afternoon nap now!
May 25th, 2017, 7:24 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
May 25th, 2017, 7:31 am
Morning peeps
May 25th, 2017, 7:31 am