Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Sep 23rd, 2017, 10:34 pm
Here!
Sep 23rd, 2017, 10:34 pm

Sep 23rd, 2017, 10:42 pm
Sep 23rd, 2017, 10:42 pm

PM me for dead links. Also please say THANK YOU over there ---------->

Sep 23rd, 2017, 10:51 pm
Hi! There were 59 valid single posts from different users. Unfortunately, we did not reach our goal of 70 posts. Better luck next time.

Rush hour is over... Please stop posting!

PM me for dead links. Also please say THANK YOU over there ---------->

That's a pity indeed. Image

Thank your for the report MaestroZanni you get your report fee anyway!

Maybe we can do better in a next round...

Rush hour is over... Please do not post

Sep 25th, 2017, 8:48 pm
Let's try another one...

Image Image

30 WRZ$ reward for everyone posting here anything during 60 minutes starting now.

You may only post once within the hour, or all your posts will be declared invalid and ignored.

There need to be at least 70 valid single posts from different users within the hour, or the deal is off.

Rush rush... start posting.

Rewarding
After 60 minutes have past since the start (this post), two things can happen:

1. We reached the goal. Then we need a volunteer to reward the winners. The first user reporting the number of valid posts and the total reward he/she should get for donatewarding - kind of what we do in some other contests - will become the volunteer.

Example of report:
    Hi! I volunteer for the donatewarding. There were 102 valid single posts from different users for a total of 102 x 30 = 3060 WRZ$

2. We didn't reach the goal. Then we need a volunteer to close the round by reporting the number of valid posts.

Example of report:
    Hi! We didn't reach the goal. What a pity. There were 85 valid single posts from different users. We needed 101, the deal is off. Better luck next time?

Short:
  • After 60 min you volunteer by reporting the number of valid posts and the amount you need, or you post we didn't reach the goal.
  • You should be a valid poster yourself in this round.
  • All posts from double posters should be ignored, except double posts done at exactly the same time which are probably done by error and will count for 1 post.
  • You shall not edit or delete your volunteer report; if you made a mistake, you may post another report. Maximum of two reports per poster.
  • If you made a mistake, and somebody else reports correctly before you post again, that user will become the volunteer.
  • You shall add the words 'Rush hour is over... Please stop posting!' (see example) on the bottom of your report post.
  • If you post two reports, it's only the last one that will be taken into account.
  • Any report posted without a correcting report reply will be considered correct after 15 min.
  • You shall then receive the necessary WRZ$ to do the donatewarding, together with your donatewarding fee.

The donatewarding fee for the volunteer will be the number of valid posts + 50 WRZ$. (In the example above: 152 WRZ$), or 50 WRZ$ for the first user who correctly 'closes' the round if the deal is off.

Note!
    Any user posting after the 'Please stop posting' message will be considered a rule offender. I can be very creative when thinking up penalties for offenders
Sep 25th, 2017, 8:48 pm
Sep 25th, 2017, 8:49 pm
W

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Good luck to all!

Please send me a private message if my links are down and I will try to fix them as soon as possible. Thanks.
Happy...