The graphic novels loved by children and adults alike
May 21st, 2014, 3:56 am
Sorry for my absent these months, I've been in a small desserted island with no kind of telecomunication at all. I'll try to recover all my dead links.
Thanks.
May 21st, 2014, 3:56 am

Labor Omnia Vincit Improbus... Hard Work Conquers Everything!
May 21st, 2014, 4:12 am
Welcome back Jay. We missed you.
May 21st, 2014, 4:12 am
May 21st, 2014, 9:46 am
It's really good to have you back, Jay. And Zack is right, we missed you!
May 21st, 2014, 9:46 am
May 22nd, 2014, 3:01 pm
It's really good to see you back Jay after so long. In your absence the comic arena has become a lost and forlorn orphan and so many have missed you. Just one of such being Sheldon who has not been able to sleep at night and Penny has had to sing Soft Kitty to him every night; and you know how she loves to do that.

Welcome back from the heart; take care and visit when you can. We''ll all be very happy to see you around again.

May 22nd, 2014, 3:01 pm
May 23rd, 2014, 2:11 am
I miss mobilism too, desperatly, though I was not here.

Yup, I plan to sit all day long here. Have tons unreading PMs, while reup the dead links.
I start from page one to refresh unworked links in comics.
And thanks, I have good sleep now, good eat, and most important: NO MUSQUITOS sneaking around!!
May 23rd, 2014, 2:11 am

May 24th, 2014, 5:35 pm
Dear all Mobilism members that has send me a pm regarding re up the dead links in my posts here, Thanks for your PMs and your patient for waiting.
I'll reply it one by one with the working link that you wanted, but unfortunately, I cann't make it happen in one day or two. But as soon as I settled all down I'll make a notify for it.
Sorry for a late reply.
May 24th, 2014, 5:35 pm

Jul 15th, 2014, 3:38 am
The latest reboot of DC Comics (The New 52) has been satisfactory so far although one of the things that really niggles is the updated Lobo. This dark brooding and (I'm loathed to use the phrase) "sexed-up" version is pure and simple crap! Bring back the ultra violent wise cracking Lobo. I for one will not be buying the Lobo series if they should bring one out.
Jul 15th, 2014, 3:38 am
Jul 15th, 2014, 7:20 am
For me, Lobo is the worst in DC's ever. Never finished reading it in both old and new. Imagening that a guy travel in deep space with a motor cycle is unacceptable (=So absurd and not appropriate) ;)
Jul 15th, 2014, 7:20 am

Jul 16th, 2014, 12:22 am
How about a silver surfboard? That has always stuck me as being a little absurd as well. I like the Silver Surfer but the board bit has always grated on me. :wink:
Jul 16th, 2014, 12:22 am
Jul 16th, 2014, 3:32 am
I was thoght about that too before... Yup, the Silver Surfer-board is another absurd area too. I'm not opposing the Guys: the Lobo or the Silver Surfer theirself, they looks cool and impressive:

But the transportation they use is an absurd thing (in un-logical universe) and too earthy for an alien that come from outerspace. The bike that lobo's use: SpazFrag 666, is a flying motorcycle. I really confusing and iritating with the tires, is the space has a flat solid surface like a highway across planets so the bike can move on it, hehehe.... And there's must be a gas stations and repair shops outhere somewhere incase the bike run out of gas and need to tune up, LOL...LOL...

And about surf board for Silver Surver, well, like I say before, it's too earthy, while when in the firstly made, the silver surfer never been visited earth. Anyway, here some explanation about the surfboard:

The Silver Surfboard

The Silver Surfer rides a board that is composed of the same material of the silver coating that covers his whole body. Highly dependent of the board, it is also mentally linked to the Silver Surfer himself, so if he was to be separated from his board, he could still control and command it mentally. Almost indestructible, the board can be used as both weapon and shield, if the board does take damage or is broken, the Silver Surfer can either repair the board or recreate a whole new one. Silver Surfer can also use the board to imprison or incase an individual, but only for a limited amount of time.

The connection between the board and the Silver Surfer is unknown, when Galactus trapped the Silver Surfer within Earth, it was because of his board that Silver Surfer couldn't leave planet Earth. Upon discovering this, Silver managed to leave Earth through other means without his board and remade another one when he was in space. It is unknown the full limitations of Silver Surfers board. A common misconception between Silver Surfer and his board is that it is believed that his powers are granted to him through it, which is not the case. Silver Surfers board has been destroyed on a number of occasions and he has easily been able to create a new one.

Jul 16th, 2014, 3:32 am

Sep 12th, 2014, 1:48 am
Death of wolverine is this month. How many months until he is back from the death? Captain America's death I think it last Two years.
Sep 12th, 2014, 1:48 am
Oct 2nd, 2014, 11:35 pm
Disney, in its corporate greed and bottom line, seems determined to destroy their Marvel comics line through more titles...more titles...money first, quality second...just keep pumping out product. Case in point: October - 63 titles (I'm sticking with Amazing X-Men, Daredevil, Hulk, Miracleman reprints, Savage Hulk and Silver Surfer) and November - 87 titles. What's December going to be, 100 titles? Good one Disney, keep up the good work.
Oct 2nd, 2014, 11:35 pm
Oct 8th, 2014, 7:25 am
Went to the local auction today and picked up a pretty decent copy of Marvel Comics FOOM #9 (with envelope) and the first 40 issues of the 1980 release New Teen Titans for about $100.00. I'm happy.
Oct 8th, 2014, 7:25 am
Nov 13th, 2014, 12:21 am
I've been reading the latest "gosh, wow, gee whiz" crossover event (when are they going to stop this crap?) from Marvel, Axis, and I doubt I'll make it past the fourth issue of Axis let alone the interminable crossover comics. It's a load of disjointed head scratching rubbish. Thank goodness for comics like The Goon and B.P.R.D just to name a couple of better comics.
Nov 13th, 2014, 12:21 am
Nov 18th, 2014, 9:11 am
Suggestion: One thread per sub-forum that links to the MANY stickies on each sub-forum ... so the screen isn't 50% sticky threads. Would make it much easier to browse the new threads.

Or failing that, give us the RSS feeds so many people would like?
Nov 18th, 2014, 9:11 am