The graphic novels loved by children and adults alike
Jun 17th, 2011, 5:53 pm
Hellboy - Conqueror Worm by Mike Mignola - S -
Requirements: CBR reader, 48 Mb
Overview: The Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense has sent Hellboy out on what will be his final mission. At the end of World War II, American costumed-adventurer Lobster Johnson led an Allied attack on Hitler's space program, but not before the Nazis were able to launch the first man into space. Now, after sixty years, Hellboy and Roger the Homunculus, who's been implanted by Bureau scientists with a bomb, travel to the ruined castle in Norway to intercept the returning capsule, and its single passenger ... the conqueror worm! Multiple Harvey- and Eisner-Award winner Mike Mignola presents his fifth trade paperback, collecting the hit Conqueror Worm series, with brand new story pages and a sketchbook section. (Dark Horse Maverick titles)

Sample page
Review dhbx
More comics from this writer

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/rgroosnh/Hellboy_The_Conqu ... rm_TPB.cbr

Mirrors:
http://uploading.com/files/ae457dfe/Hel ... m_TPB.cbr/

ImageImage
Jun 17th, 2011, 5:53 pm
Jun 17th, 2011, 6:19 pm
Nice release zach, 5 WRZ$ plus 3 WRZ$ for mirror. Category: Comics.
Jun 17th, 2011, 6:19 pm

Labor Omnia Vincit Improbus... Hard Work Conquers Everything!
Aug 5th, 2011, 7:57 am
FYI: meaning of symbols in release titles.

Ongoing series: - O -
    Released issue(s) is/are part of an ongoing series, from which all parts aren't available yet to be released. This might be because the missing issues aren't published yet, or from which the scanned versions aren't available yet. Releaser of the ongoing series is kindly asked to keep watching for the missing releases to be able to complete the series as soon as possible. Visitors might be able to find - or own - missing issues. They are invited to post those in the topic: mods will add them to the release post and will reward accordingly. In order to get the series complete as quickly as possible, OP is allowed to promise a supplementary reward for missing issues.

An example can be found here: iZombie

Note: 'Ongoing' series might be one story spread over several issues, as well as standalone plots that only share the title and/or characters from the series, and thus can be read on their own.

Complete series: - C -
    Release is composed from several volumes, which makes the series complete. From this series no more will be printed/published or made available to the public by the publisher. Eventually mods might give a bonus reward to those users that release a complete series. This will make releasing of complete series more attractive. Ongoing series (see above) which get completed should also be edited with the 'C' symbol. once the series is complete there might also be a bonus reward for the OP.

An example can be found here: That Hellbound Train

Speaking of rewards. I've seen some comments/replies from readers being grateful for comics posted. Remember we have a WRZ$ 'donation' system here that was build for that purpose. Some releasers might consider being more active if - beside the regular rewards - they 'feel' their posts are appreciated by regular members. Some WRZ$ may do. I don't talk for myself: I'm rich. Which brings to my mind we also should think once in a while about our mods in this section. Though they get monthly pay, it wouldn't hurt to donate them some WRZ$ from time to time... Don't forget they make everything work here and keep the system going in a wonderful way. If you don't want to reward a specific mod, a donation to the team head (Phex) will do the job. He'll reward his crew.

Where was I?

Single-shot comics: - S -
    Releases containing one single issue, without any intention from the author to make a second or more issues of it. Meaning it's a standalone story or revue in comics style that doesn't need any follow-up for updates. Also called 'Oneshot' issues.

An example can be found here: Hellboy - Conqueror Worm

Note: These are no rules - I think personally there's already much to much rules - but a personal item allowed to add by ebook mods. Time will show if these come in helpfull and it ain't much effort anyway. We're here for fun, aren't we? ;)
Aug 5th, 2011, 7:57 am