The graphic novels loved by children and adults alike
Dec 3rd, 2011, 7:14 pm
Four Voyages of John Seaseeker by Félix Vega
Requirements: CBR Reader, 115 MB / 242 MB.
Overview: Set in the world where water is very-very rare and the most precious thing, even worth enough to exchange it with life. Sea are dry and land are all over horizon, meet Juan (John in this books) a carterpillar's driver truck who seek water and trade it for living until he mets Hallelujah, beautiful young girl, who sell herself for a little water ...

Genre: Comics, Sci-Fi, Mature Reader.

Image Image

Four Voyages of John Seaseeker (Les Quatre voyages de Juan Buscamares)
    Félix Vega story, art, colours
    Published by Castermann, Norma Heavy Metal Mags. 1997-2003

1. Les eaux mortes, Casterman, 09/1997
      2. L'air, Norma, 01/2001
      3. La terre, Norma, 05/2002
      4. Le feu, Norma, 06/2003

Note from the Scanner:
      Here is a little info from the BSD guys:
      As I said, we started new serie.
      I must say that this serie I dedicate for my dear friend Petit Prince, which enthusiasm and whole this hobby, inspires me to make more and more scanlations.
      You'll see why this serie is just for him ;)

Have to explain something more.
      In original, the name of this serie is : Les quatre voyages de Juan Buscamares
      So, proper translation would be Four voyages of Juan Buscamares. Insted of that, episodes 01-03 are published in Heavy Metal Magazine as Four Voyages of John Seaseeker and we decided to keep that name. Also, we'll change names in next issues, because, probably different translator made real mess in Heavy Metal, and this scanlation (and next two from this serie) is not real scanlations.
      Why?
      Because I retyped text from Heavy Metal, and my friend Nevro edited better scans (french) and now we have this comic, like it should be, in separate edition.
      Last episode, 4th, we translated into english, and right now, this translation is in faze of proofreading, so I hope that this serie should be soon done.

Download Instructions:
http://www.gboxes.com/j0fhfdbexhpx -- Four Voyages of John Seaseeker 01 The Water (1997)
http://www.gboxes.com/9nhuevtukbac -- Four Voyages of John Seaseeker 02 The Air (2001)

French:
Dec 3rd, 2011, 7:14 pm

Labor Omnia Vincit Improbus... Hard Work Conquers Everything!
Sep 17th, 2014, 3:36 pm
Added update:

Four Voyages of John Seaseeker 03 The Earth

Sep 17th, 2014, 3:36 pm

Sep 20th, 2014, 5:01 pm
Added French:

Les quatre voyages de Juan Buscamares

Sur un océan desséché, des capitaines aux navires échoués se livrent un combat désuet et meurtrier. Juan est au volant d'un camion à Chenille. Il recueille en plein désert Alléluia, superbe jeune fille que sa famille prostitue pour un peu d'eau.
Sep 20th, 2014, 5:01 pm