The graphic novels loved by children and adults alike
Sep 24th, 2008, 5:22 pm
Indiana Jones & The Tomb of The Gods, Book I & II
Requirements: CBR (Comic Book Reader), ~13 MB each
Overview: Book I: Dr. Henry Jones Jr. may be the world's preeminent archeologist, but that doesn't mean he's spent his life in the library! Ready and able to do whatever it takes to preserve the final remnants of history's most significant happenings, he'll go head-to-head against Hitler's elite who want nothing more than to exploit objects of ancient power in pursuit of world dominance! Be there for the beginning of this roller coaster thrill ride of non-stop excitement as Indiana Jones dons his hat, packs his whip, and undertakes an endeavor more awesome than anything ever! Indiana Jones sets out on an all-new adventure that will take him around the globe!
Book II: Indiana Jones continues to uncover clues that point to a discovery unlike any other while his enemies attempt to silence him forever in Book 2 of Indiana Jones and the Tomb of the Gods! For Dr. Henry Jones Jr., impossible odds and death-defying escapes are all in a day's work, but when rumors of an ancient artifact of unthinkable power prove to be more than simply legend, Hitler's legions of evil redouble their efforts to destroy the do-good Professor Jones before he foils their ambitions for global domination once again! Hitch a ride with the world's greatest archeologist for a journey of maximum excitement!
Image Image

Download Instructions:
http://rapidshare.com/files/146995868/Indiana_Jones_and_the_Tomb_of_the_Gods_001.cbr
http://rapidshare.com/files/146995869/Indiana_Jones_and_the_Tomb_of_the_Gods_002.cbr

Overview Comic books here. - G & a
Sep 24th, 2008, 5:22 pm

i can't reup dead links anymore
Sep 25th, 2008, 8:25 am
Nice release, andree. 10 $WRZ reward. Category: Magazines/Comics
Sep 25th, 2008, 8:25 am

timothy, 27/11/2006 - 16/08/2010
Jun 30th, 2011, 2:21 am
Jun 30th, 2011, 2:21 am

Post rewarded by merry60 on Jun 30th, 2011, 1:27 pm.
+20 WRZ$ for updates

Labor Omnia Vincit Improbus... Hard Work Conquers Everything!