Post all game requests here.
Jan 24th, 2017, 10:04 pm
Name of app: WarFriends
Version: 1.1.1
WRZ$ reward: 25 WRZ$
Link:
Code: Select allhttps://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/warfriends/id979873043?mt=8

In the site iOSGods have obtained a hack that allows to evolve the weapons without spending. If possible, this is the only option I would like. Ps: Need to be "no jailbreak".

---
Be aware that you have 21 days from when the request is fulfilled to donate your reward. If not done within 21 days, a fine of double the reward amount will be automatically deducted and paid to releaser.
Jan 24th, 2017, 10:04 pm
Jan 24th, 2017, 11:35 pm
You'll probably find that any hacks for games require you to be jailbroken so that the hack can be executed. Check where you saw the hack to see the requirements.
Jan 24th, 2017, 11:35 pm

Cracked by Crackalicious
Deliciously cracked Apps and Games by Crackalicious
available for your iDevices in the iOS section
Jan 25th, 2017, 12:22 am
Crackalicious wrote:You'll probably find that any hacks for games require you to be jailbroken so that the hack can be executed. Check where you saw the hack to see the requirements.

No need to jailbreak.

But the IPA download is for VIP members only, and I do not have $ 36 to pay for subscriptions.
Jan 25th, 2017, 12:22 am
Jan 25th, 2017, 10:48 pm
That file is clearly pre-injected with a hack tool and also needs to be installed with a cydia impactor so unless someone has had VIP and downloaded that file from that site then I doubt you would be able to get that hacked file on here. Sorry.
Jan 25th, 2017, 10:48 pm

Cracked by Crackalicious
Jan 26th, 2017, 3:16 am
Crackalicious wrote:That file is clearly pre-injected with a hack tool and also needs to be installed with a cydia impactor so unless someone has had VIP and downloaded that file from that site then I doubt you would be able to get that hacked file on here. Sorry.

So sad this! But ok...

You can close/delete this topic.

Thanks for your attention.
Jan 26th, 2017, 3:16 am
Feb 6th, 2017, 2:01 am
Crackalicious wrote:That file is clearly pre-injected with a hack tool and also needs to be installed with a cydia impactor so unless someone has had VIP and downloaded that file from that site then I doubt you would be able to get that hacked file on here. Sorry.

You can made a hack for this game, even for jailbroken devices?
Feb 6th, 2017, 2:01 am
Feb 6th, 2017, 11:12 pm
It would seem that there are a lot of fake coin and gem generators about. There may be some hacks in cydia BUT if it is like most of the other 'connects to server' games then you are VERY unlikely to be able to adjust your balances of things. Sorry for the bad news but only some games can be hacked/in app purchases bypassed.
Feb 6th, 2017, 11:12 pm

Cracked by Crackalicious
Feb 7th, 2017, 6:58 am
Crackalicious wrote:It would seem that there are a lot of fake coin and gem generators about. There may be some hacks in cydia BUT if it is like most of the other 'connects to server' games then you are VERY unlikely to be able to adjust your balances of things. Sorry for the bad news but only some games can be hacked/in app purchases bypassed.

Look this: https://iosgods.com/topic/45140-vip-hack-warfriends-v112-6-cheats/

Using .deb

For me, this is the only important function (Free Weapon Upgrades. Instant Weapon Upgrade Delivery Times!).
Feb 7th, 2017, 6:58 am
Feb 8th, 2017, 11:44 pm
Sorry I can't help more but that file isn't available apart from that site unless someone here already has the vip feature & submits here.
Feb 8th, 2017, 11:44 pm

Cracked by Crackalicious
Feb 9th, 2017, 12:10 am
Crackalicious wrote:Sorry I can't help more but that file isn't available apart from that site unless someone here already has the vip feature & submits here.

Couldn't you do it?
Feb 9th, 2017, 12:10 am
Feb 9th, 2017, 1:13 am
Sorry I don't have the funds to accommodate your request
Feb 9th, 2017, 1:13 am

Cracked by Crackalicious
Feb 9th, 2017, 2:55 am
Crackalicious wrote:Sorry I don't have the funds to accommodate your request

Ok. Very very thanks for your attention.
Feb 9th, 2017, 2:55 am