GPS applications, rather than GPS navigation software.
Mar 18th, 2017, 9:27 am
Sygic Car Navigation v15.5.1
Requirements: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Overview: Sygic Car Navigation is the world’s most installed offline navigation app, optimized for car infotainment systems. Just connect your iPhone to your car with a USB cable and enjoy navigation via car’s built-in in-dash display.

Image Image

Plan your trip and enjoy your ultimate navigation companion on your daily commute, when going on holidays or business trips.

NAVIGATION FOR IPHONES & CARS
• Works in a car connected mode with your Honda, Jaguar and Land Rover infotainment system
• Works in a standalone mode on your iPhone or iPad

OFFLINE ACCESS WITHOUT INTERNET
• Enjoy high quality offline maps everywhere, anytime. Up to date maps are stored directly on your iPhone or iPad so internet connection isn’t required. Great for use when abroad.

LIFETIME MAP UPDATES
• Lifetime map updates are included for free forever. Get them multiple times per year and always enjoy most accurate map data.

MOST POPULAR FEATURES
• High quality TomTom maps stored on your iPhone or iPad
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
• Forever free map updates & free POI database updates
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs like parking places, gas stations, hotels, shops and more
• Text-to-Speech: Apple's own speech engine for turn-by-turn instructions with spoken street names.
• One of the best offline navigations with accurate directions and reliable routing
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed SpeedCams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
• and more

ADD-ONS
• Live Services (Traffic information + Speed Cameras): Avoid delays and speeding tickets in your daily commute
• Head Up Display (HUD): Projects GPS navigation onto your windshield

What's New :
v15.5.1
- Bug fixes and optimization.

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://itunes.apple.com/app/id820326185

Download Instructions:
https://userscloud.com/1vtki3hd7172

Mirrors:
https://dailyuploads.net/z1ydc70ty64v
https://drop.download/ftxgznt7d65c
Mar 18th, 2017, 9:27 am

If you like a post,please use the THANK YOU! button! Image
Image Image
Apr 22nd, 2017, 11:56 pm
Is this the full version of the app?
Apr 22nd, 2017, 11:56 pm

Respect can give you power, but power does not give you respect

Regards
Barbiox Dogg
Apr 23rd, 2017, 4:07 am
Barbiox Dogg wrote:Is this the full version of the app?

Yes
Apr 23rd, 2017, 4:07 am

Image Image
Apr 24th, 2017, 4:34 pm
Thank u so much but it's saying "Your premium expires in 7 days." Please what do I do?
Apr 24th, 2017, 4:34 pm

Regards
Barbiox Dogg
Apr 24th, 2017, 5:12 pm
Barbiox Dogg wrote:Thank u so much but it's saying "Your premium expires in 7 days." Please what do I do?

I do not have this problem.
Apr 24th, 2017, 5:12 pm

Image Image
Apr 24th, 2017, 5:14 pm
Henry2 wrote:
Barbiox Dogg wrote:Thank u so much but it's saying "Your premium expires in 7 days." Please what do I do?

I do not have this problem.

Have you tried installing the app on other iPhones? Maybe it works for only your phone.
Apr 24th, 2017, 5:14 pm

Regards
Barbiox Dogg
Apr 24th, 2017, 9:49 pm
Please realise this is not the latest version of the app. Also you would need to be jailbroken to get premium features using an in-app purchase tweak but I have tested the ones I have and none of them work properly so premium isn't available. Sadly iphone apps do not work quite the same way as android for unlocking premium features permanently.
Apr 24th, 2017, 9:49 pm

Cracked by Crackalicious
Deliciously cracked Apps and Games by Crackalicious
available for your iDevices in the iOS section
Apr 28th, 2017, 12:35 pm
Crackalicious wrote:Please realise this is not the latest version of the app. Also you would need to be jailbroken to get premium features using an in-app purchase tweak but I have tested the ones I have and none of them work properly so premium isn't available. Sadly iphone apps do not work quite the same way as android for unlocking premium features permanently.

I have an iPhone 6s plus 128GB running iOS 10.2 with Yalu Jailbreak and I can tell u this app is not not unlocked with premium features. It keeps reminding me of the remaining days left for premium features and that it will expire.

I would really like to have a gps app for my iPhone but I can't find any that is full version. :(
Apr 28th, 2017, 12:35 pm

Regards
Barbiox Dogg