DocScanner v5.0 Requirements:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.1 or later.Overview:
"With DocScanner, you can turn any document into a PDF by simply snapping a photo. The ability to scan anywhere, any time may fundamentally change your relationship to scraps of paper. Of the major scanning apps, DocScanner's image quality is a cut above the rest." - The Wall Street Journal January 8, 2011
- With DocScanner you can make multipage PDFs by taking photos of any documents, invoices, whiteboards, receipts etc.
- DocScanner crops, sharpens and corrects the white balance and more.
- Take a picture of a document with iPhone’s camera, email it as PDF.
- Use DocScanner to capture whiteboards and receipts, digitize your Moleskine notebook to a PDF-file or Evernote.
- Search text within your document library.
- Wi-Fi Share.
- Use Evernote as your second brain.
- Drop your documents to your Dropbox.
- Mobile.me iDisk, WebDAV and Google Docs.What's New in Version 5.0***PLEASE READ****
Unfortunately there is a bug in DocScanner 5.0 that may cause the app to freeze. You can solve this by going to settings and disabling "Standard Image Picker" We'll send a fix to Apple soon.5.0 is a major update with major usability re-design including:
- New faster and simplified scanning process: select the type of document, where to send to it and what file format to use.
- Batch scanning, select multiple photos at once.
- Configurable email recipients makes emailing faster. No need to write email address, subject and message every time you send a document.
- Send plain text documents. (OCR requires high quality photos for good results)
- Special image processing for business cards and receiptsMore Info: