Any iPhone with ios 3.0 or laterOverview:
Pkg Backup is an application that allows you to backup repositories and Cydia installed programs in order to recover after restoration
Making a backup of our applications:
Makes contact on the agenda with all this information.
When launching the program wait for it to read all applications (packages) press Backup and wait.
Synchronize with iTunes and make sure that the contact is saved in the Agenda of the computer. (If they do not appear, after making the backup and before you sync iTunes, restart the iPhone).
Restoring a Backup:
Synchronize the phonebook from your computer to iPhone.
After installing the application (of course also after jailbreak) open the application.
We hope to load the information.
If all goes well, we just have to click on Restore and it will install all the applications you had before.
Restart the iPhone.
What's new in version 4.3.12:
* Improved removal of PKGBackup contact.
* Bug fix: Dropbox files deleted after watching backup devices available.
* Bug fix: the application sometimes crashed after watching backup devices available.
* Bug fix: the application crashed on empty list selector backup device.
* Bug fix: when disabling Dropbox connection failed / canceled in view "Settings"More info: