Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses v2.2
PPC and 9.45 MB of free RAM or Storage Card space available required.
Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses with Integrated Calculators, based on Davis's Drug Guide (FA Davis Co) is a remarkable advance in drug reference. DDGNIC contains the entire content of the Davis s Drug Guide (9th Edition) - and has integrated calculation tools with all weight based medications.
This product merges many of the advantages of weight based drug dosing calculation with a comprehensive drug reference. The user should review the integrated critical care infusion calculators for items such as dopamine, nitroglycerin, amiodarone, and over 30 other common critical care medications. The flashing red calculator icon alerts the user when looking up a drug that a calculator is available.
DDGNIC includes over 5000 trade and generic drugs, nearly 140 drug classifications, over 1000 drug monographs, 700 commonly used combination drugs, and 400 integrated calculators.
* Monographs include: Action of Drug
* Adverse Reactions
* Assessment of Therapy
* Drug Name
* Evaluation of Therapy
* Implementation of Therapy
* Patient/Family Teaching
* Potential Nursing Diagnoses
* Pregnancy Category
* Additional content includes: Unit Conversion Calculators
* Nurse specific Information
* Administration Techniques
* Controlled Substances Info
* Dietary Guidelines
* Drug Classifications
* Fentanyl Transderm Conversion
* Hazardous Drugs
* Laboratory Values
* Medication Errors
* Narcotic Equivalency Info
* Natural/Herbal Products
* Ophthalmic Medications
* Pregnancy Category Information
* Recommended Daily Allowances
* Special Dosing Considerations
* IV information including dose, dilution, syringe/Y-site/additive/solution compatibility and incompatibility, rate, intermittent/continuous infusion, precautions, and more.