System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Aug 17th, 2017, 6:42 pm
Hibernator Pro: Hibernate running apps & save battery v2.0.7
Requirements: 4.4+
Overview: Hibernator lets you hibernate apps by closing all running apps and preventing the apps from relaunching automatically. It's easy to use and can save data, battery, and performance.

Hibernator lets you hibernate apps by closing all running apps and preventing the apps from relaunching automatically. It's easy to use and can save data, battery, and performance.

Your phone keeps many apps running in the background, which is consuming your system resources, and as a result draining your battery and reducing the available memory.

Features:

✓ Close all running apps
✓ Close background tasks and services
✓ Prevent the apps and services from restarting after being closed.
✓ Supports user apps and system apps.
✓ Notification quick access
✓ Widget

Task Killer
Hibernator is a very powerful Task Killer that kill tasks and processes and prevents them from restarting automatically.

Speed booster
Hibernator lets you speed up your phone when it runs slowly because of the many background running apps.

RAM CLEANER
Hibernator optimize you phone memory by freeing up RAM, and making space for new apps.

BATTERY SAVER
Closing apps helps save battery power and extend battery life.

CPU COOLER
Closing apps helps Cool down your phone temperature and reduces CPU usage.

PERMISSIONS

Accessibility Service permission : Hibernator requires the accessibility service permission in order to be able to close other apps.

Draw Over Apps permission : Hibernator requires the permission to draw above the other apps in order to be able to show the wait screen while closing apps.

What's New
v2.0.7 :
+ Added fast access to sensitive permissions used by Hibernator with descriptions and easy toggling
* Fixed bugs
v2.0.0 :
+ Added Automated Hibernation when screen goes off
+ Added Shortcuts
+ Added new widgets

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tafayor.hibernator&hl=en

Download Instructions: Pro features unlocked
(Closed Filehost) http://uploadocean.com/qezbv8mfetxh

Mirror:
https://dailyuploads.net/32vxt1gl0d1n
https://drop.download/gay3ptzdrgst
Aug 17th, 2017, 6:42 pm

If you like an app, buy it and support the developer.

In Metal We Trust.

derrin [hedon]
Aug 17th, 2017, 6:59 pm
many android experts and developers say that closing app and 'app closers' actually cause more battery to deplete and heating of devices . so plz correct me if im wrong.
Aug 17th, 2017, 6:59 pm
Aug 18th, 2017, 12:38 am
darkangelriq wrote:many android experts and developers say that closing app and 'app closers' actually cause more battery to deplete and heating of devices . so plz correct me if im wrong.

If that was true, it would've been built into the Android system already. So the answer should be self-explanatory to you.
Aug 18th, 2017, 12:38 am
Aug 18th, 2017, 3:35 am
that's why you should never kill/hibernate apps you use much.
and this app Hibernator Pro, not just kill the apps, it will prevent them to running again until you explicitly launch them. just like the way Greenify works
Aug 18th, 2017, 3:35 am
Aug 18th, 2017, 3:49 am
root needed? how does it work like greenify without the root that greenify needs? Curious
Aug 18th, 2017, 3:49 am
Aug 18th, 2017, 5:26 am
I don't see any request from Hibernator Pro in my Magisk Supersu, so I think it doesn't need root access.

I didn't mean to say it works exactly like Greenify. I just pointed out, that it will put an app(s) to hibernation until you launch it (this is the one which Greenify does).
Aug 18th, 2017, 5:26 am
Aug 18th, 2017, 10:59 pm
No root required. .but settings are disabled and FC on note 4..most hibernation is temporary except for most user installed apps..ty for effort
Aug 18th, 2017, 10:59 pm
Aug 19th, 2017, 12:12 pm
FC fixed
Aug 19th, 2017, 12:12 pm

If you like an app, buy it and support the developer.

In Metal We Trust.

derrin [hedon]