Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Aug 29th, 2011, 1:10 pm
Neutron Music Player v1.31.3
Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: Professional audio quality and unique UI!

Neutron features own professional HD 32-bit audio rendering core which helps to deliver best possible sound quality from your Android device to the external speakers, or headphones.

Neutron has sophisticated UI which provides advanced controls for music playback. It is NOT EASY and NOT ANOTHER POP music player, it is developed for audiophiles and those who understand what is music quality. Recommended for use with Hi-Fi/High-End audio hardware.

Hope you'll like Neutron! and have fun with it!

FEATURES:

* 32-bit audio decoding/processing for high quality HD audio.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio only), AVI (audio only), iTunes/Windows Media inclusive except DRM-protected.
* Modular audio formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Surround sound DSP (using Ambiophonic R.A.C.E. technology).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo music listening experience with headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (to protect speakers from overloading with frequencies below 20 Hz).
* True gapless playback (audio sample accurate).
* HQ Resampling with 3 modes: fast, quality, audiophile.
* Dithering (to improve audio quality by eliminating quantization in signal).
* Crossfading (including manual track switching in playlist).
* Shuffle playback.
* Looped playback (playlist songs, or individual track).
* Replay Gain.
* CUE Sheet support.
* HQ 4-band parametric equalizer.
* Real-time 47-band spectrum analyzer.
* Real-time RMS bar.
* Master and Preamp digital volume adjustment.
* Landscape and Portrait UI modes.
* Minimalistic widget: Neutron Mini.
* Task bar notifications of current status.
* Movable to external SD Card.
* Playlist: sorting (source, album, artist, genre), shuffling (including looped shuffling), looping, multiple instances.
* Unicode tags.
* Night UI mode with colorful audio visualization.
* Album art (supported image formats: PNG, JPG).
* Album art visual effect based on currently playing music.
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer: 15,30,45,60,90 minutes.
* Wake timer.
* Automatic key-lock with colorful audio visualization.
* Fully customizable.
* Smart CPU/Battery consumption.

RECOMMENDED HARDWARE:

- 1GHz+ CPU (single, or multi-core).
- 480x800 screen resolution, or higher.

What's in this version:
v1.31.3:
- Fixed playlist UI.

Provided by: -Market Militia-

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://market.android.com/details?id=com.neutroncode.mp

Download Instructions:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/1800030781

Mirror:
http://www.filefat.com/8ygiwo04awwx
Aug 29th, 2011, 1:10 pm

retired....
Aug 30th, 2011, 3:56 am
30 WRZ$ Reward, Category: Media
Aug 30th, 2011, 3:56 am

Support the software & game developers. If you like it then buy it!
Please respect the original links, thanks. :)
Aug 30th, 2011, 1:36 pm
I do not understand how to install or use
Aug 30th, 2011, 1:36 pm
Aug 30th, 2011, 10:00 pm
Very nice release. Everything works fine so far.

Thnks
Aug 30th, 2011, 10:00 pm
Sep 1st, 2011, 5:31 pm
If you download and get just file without anything after dot then rename to player.apk and will work
Sep 1st, 2011, 5:31 pm
Sep 1st, 2011, 6:19 pm
Playlist: sorting (source, album, artist, genre), shuffling (including looped shuffling), looping, multiple instances.

Haven't figured this out yet.

**EDIT**

Got it, you have to start playing a song, then hit your back button
Sep 1st, 2011, 6:19 pm
Sep 6th, 2011, 8:32 pm
Antonito wrote:If you download and get just file without anything after dot then rename to player.apk and will work

*blank stare* What does that mean?
Sep 6th, 2011, 8:32 pm
Sep 6th, 2011, 8:39 pm
There's no apk file nor this is a program you install via recovery, so how do you install this?
Sep 6th, 2011, 8:39 pm
Sep 7th, 2011, 12:37 am
@master0107, I d/l from the filesonic site and got an APK that installed just fine.

as to the app itself, the overview is spot on -- the GUI is a mess, but the audio quality is excellent...and it plays FLAC perfectly (using an HTC Incredible)
Sep 7th, 2011, 12:37 am
Sep 7th, 2011, 4:28 pm
spiderhole wrote:@master0107, I d/l from the filesonic site and got an APK that installed just fine.

as to the app itself, the overview is spot on -- the GUI is a mess, but the audio quality is excellent...and it plays FLAC perfectly (using an HTC Incredible)

@spiderhole: Good looking out. I'm d/l'g from filesonic right now. Let me see if I get an apk file.
Sep 7th, 2011, 4:28 pm
Sep 7th, 2011, 5:49 pm
After playing around with this app for a bit, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. The GUI really is wretched, so for playing on-the-go it's a disaster. And, practically speaking, squeezing every last drop of musical goodness is something that can only be appreciated through a high quality sound system or high-end cans, and in a quiet environment. If you're like me and you're listening on a subway platform, it hardly matters whether it's 160kb MP3 or FLAC.

On the flip side, however, using your phone as an audio source on a high-end home system doesn't make much sense, either, in part because the DAC chip in mobiles is typically piss-poor.

So at the end of the day, who is this app really for? Not sure. Me, I'm still playing around with it but will probably uninstall because it's a PITA to use on the road.
Sep 7th, 2011, 5:49 pm
Sep 7th, 2011, 11:45 pm
spiderhole wrote:After playing around with this app for a bit, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. The GUI really is wretched, so for playing on-the-go it's a disaster. And, practically speaking, squeezing every last drop of musical goodness is something that can only be appreciated through a high quality sound system or high-end cans, and in a quiet environment. If you're like me and you're listening on a subway platform, it hardly matters whether it's 160kb MP3 or FLAC.

On the flip side, however, using your phone as an audio source on a high-end home system doesn't make much sense, either, in part because the DAC chip in mobiles is typically piss-poor.

So at the end of the day, who is this app really for? Not sure. Me, I'm still playing around with it but will probably uninstall because it's a PITA to use on the road.

IDK - still don't see the .apk file, but yes I'm like you & if I'm on the go & I can't operate it as such, then it's a deal-breaker with me. I'll stay with PowerAmp & PlayerPro.
Sep 7th, 2011, 11:45 pm