1) Install the IM+ 7.01 trial (implus_7_0_1_ppc.CAB)
2) Copy implus.exe and implusl
.exe in the IM+ installation folder (usually Program Files\IMPLUS\), overwriting the original executable
3) If when you start the app it shows that 7 days expiration message, run implusl.exe (the loader) and press Reset trial; you can do this manually , just delete in the registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AdditionalInfo
4) You can start IM+ running implus.exe, or through implusl.exe; when expires (every 7 days) reset the trial as shown @3.
this version is patched to work on smartphones* also; (it was a problem with the imei on that platform)http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1HRA3BCVhttp://www.uploadjockey.com/download/75 ... s7.0.1.rar
thanks Barty23 for helping/testings
* le: Barty23 corrected me: this version it's indeed 7.0.1 for Windows Mobile Pocket PC, not the one for Windows Mobile Smartphone (which is 7.0.2 and works on devices without touchscreen)