If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Android post it here.
Nov 13th, 2013, 12:36 pm
Hi,
I got a new 7" tablet for my nieces birthday and I want to pack it up with some cool games for her to play instantly.

on my phone she likes playing casual puzzle games like wheres my water and flow but she also likes more arcade titles like granny smith. Anyway mostly easy casual games you can pick up play for 5-10 mins and stop.

Also important to say she doesn't speak English so except for launch and stuff I can help her memorize most of the game should be easy to understand and enjoy from images without knowing English.

So, what do you kids play?

Any advice/ideas?

thanks! :)
Nov 13th, 2013, 12:36 pm
Nov 15th, 2013, 10:09 am
Well, Angry Birds and Bejeweled 2 is a must have. I would also recommend Sonic 4 if she is into the old school retro Sega Sonic games. Asphalt is a great racing game if she is into that sorta thing, it's very easy to play and she will probably get use to the control systems easily. There is also Labyrith, which is just a standard navigating the ball to the correct hole in the maze type of game which uses the tablets accelormitors.
Nov 15th, 2013, 10:09 am
Nov 15th, 2013, 3:42 pm
Ahm, you want something for what?

• A kid: How old?
• What genre?
• What language (Not English isn't enough, since there are hundreds of languages in the world!)
• Did you root the tablet and if not: You want to?
• Do you know the consequences, if the kid clicks on a dubious ad (Banner, Popup, etc.)? If yes, did you consider to root it to prevent ads?
Nov 15th, 2013, 3:42 pm

I retired from moderating Android. Thanks to raindrops, Mr FuFu, XVI, jimking & verdasco. We'll see us :)
Nov 17th, 2013, 11:12 pm
DarkGuyver wrote:Well, Angry Birds and Bejeweled 2 is a must have. I would also recommend Sonic 4 if she is into the old school retro Sega Sonic games. Asphalt is a great racing game if she is into that sorta thing, it's very easy to play and she will probably get use to the control systems easily. There is also Labyrith, which is just a standard navigating the ball to the correct hole in the maze type of game which uses the tablets accelormitors.

Hi, thanks.
she used to like angry birds but had enough. bejeweled could be cool.
asphalt is cool. playing it myself :) she liked racing game but since there are allot of thing to click: tournament track car etc she can't manage to navigate the menus.

MickyFoley wrote:Ahm, you want something for what?

• A kid: 8
• What genre? anything. mainly puzzel and light adventure: wheres my water/perry.. or nutty fluffies.. that sort.
• What language (Not English isn't enough, since there are hundreds of languages in the world!) Hebrew! lol.. not allot of those out there, trust me :)
• Did you root the tablet and if not: You want to? no. I want always be around to help and I want her to have a stable experience and official OTA updates
• Do you know the consequences, if the kid clicks on a dubious ad (Banner, Popup, etc.)? If yes, did you consider to root it to prevent ads? rooting doesn't preven the ads as far as I know. you can install cracked games with removed adds on un-rooted systems anyway. and YES ads are a b since she often presses them by accident and doesn't always manage to get back from them. what can you do.. I usually look for ad free games for her though teach her to avoid them is also a positive skill to learn :P

right now the biggest games are the where is, flow, fluffies and something like a hair salon, making hair dos and makeup - boring stuff but she likes it.
Nov 17th, 2013, 11:12 pm
Nov 23rd, 2013, 8:21 am
If you would have disclosed the ages of your niece that would have helped a lot. Still, you can install angry birds, minesweeper, cut the rope, fruit ninja, etc.
Most probably your niece would love to play them.

-----------------------------
Work on my ship for 100 years or Die..!!
Nov 23rd, 2013, 8:21 am
Apr 25th, 2014, 4:06 am
my daughter loves Ginger Birthday, Talking Tom, Talking Angela and the likes. She found it funny the cats in the apps would imitate what she was saying in a squeaky voice.

She loves the puzzle thing in Ginger birthday too. Maybe you can give it a try. It's free. But take up quite a space and be careful for in app purchases if you have a google wallet.
Apr 25th, 2014, 4:06 am
May 7th, 2014, 10:30 am
candy crush
May 7th, 2014, 10:30 am