If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Android post it here.
Jun 19th, 2015, 2:01 pm
Hi,
managed to get my own 4pda account registered a while ago but in the last weeks they added a new Captcha on the login page. From what I understand you should add up numbers again but I don't see any this time on the Captcha. Already looked up Cyrillic number symbols but this doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help me out here and solve this mystery?
Jun 19th, 2015, 2:01 pm
Jun 22nd, 2015, 2:41 pm
Same problem here.
Jun 22nd, 2015, 2:41 pm
Aug 10th, 2015, 12:03 am
norpo wrote:Hi,
managed to get my own 4pda account registered a while ago but in the last weeks they added a new Captcha on the login page. From what I understand you should add up numbers again but I don't see any this time on the Captcha. Already looked up Cyrillic number symbols but this doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help me out here and solve this mystery?

The captcha spells out numbers - you don't need to add up anything there, for example, три тысячи сто пятьдесят два is same as one thousand one hundred fifty two. You just need to enter proper numbers in the captcha field, i.e. 3152 in this case.
Aug 10th, 2015, 12:03 am
Aug 11th, 2015, 8:22 am
There is no need to solve the captcha on the login page. On the login page click the checkbox which says " I dont have an answer" . Afterwards a link is sent to your registered email through which you can login.
Aug 11th, 2015, 8:22 am
Aug 29th, 2016, 7:18 am
@SPG30759. After going to the login page. Type ur Username & password. Dont fill out the Captcha. Under Captcha chech the box with text "Я не могу ввести ответ".
It will send u an email with a login cookie. Thats it. Choose ur browser & open the cookie url with it. And dont Remove or Clear cookies from Privacy.
Give me a Thanks if this helped you....
Aug 29th, 2016, 7:18 am