If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Android post it here.
Jan 20th, 2015, 11:07 am
There are many android phone users, and losing important phone numbers or text messages from it happens unexpectedly. But if you need to recover them, you can use an android recovery app to help.

Just google it, you'll find many answers, try Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android. It's very easy to use, you just need a few simple steps to recover your android phone contacts and sms to pc.

And you need to root your android phone at first, or the app can't detect your phone successfully. And stop saving new data to your phone, or the deleted data will be covered.

Step1: Connect android phone to pc and start the problem

Step2: Enable USB Debugging
You need to enable USB debugging on your device, then the data on your android phone will be synced to computer. And the problem will scan your device directly.And you just need enable USB debugging for once.

Step3: Preview and Recover Contacts

That's all!
More:
http://www.coolmuster.com/
Jan 20th, 2015, 11:07 am
Nov 27th, 2015, 4:39 pm
You could recover it through some third party software on PC like Recuva.
Nov 27th, 2015, 4:39 pm
Dec 10th, 2015, 8:48 am
Thanks for your information, with Android data recovery tool, I received my all data which I deleted accidentally. So you can also try this tool to recover your data.
Dec 10th, 2015, 8:48 am
Jan 18th, 2017, 4:26 am
Thanks for sharing, lost important text messages and contacts is really very bad, but we can still use a third party app to recover them before they were covered by new data
how to restore android text messages
Jan 18th, 2017, 4:26 am