PPC WM6 - QVGA, VGA or WVGA deviceOverview:
A light-weight application that provides access to Live TV and On Demand content directly - eliminating the requirement for a (flash-enabled) mobile browser.
Requires a QVGA, VGA or WVGA device running Windows Mobile Professional (Pocket PC) 6.0 or higher (see the additional requirements below).
- Choose your own media player: define how each stream is played (CorePlayer v1.3.6 is recommended **).
- Full streaming integration: browse the content as you would from any other supported device.
- Live TV channels: watch the popular terrestrial channels live (ITV, Channel 4, Five, etc.)***.
- SBS Australia: content from the Special Broadcasting Service*.
- Extensive TV feed index: hundreds of live TV feeds from around the globe.
- Live Radio stations: a selection of BBC broadcasts.
- Custom TV / Radio stations: add your favourites.
* The SBS channel requires a Flash player, the Adobe Flash Lite application is recommended.
** HTC's bundled StreamingPlayer and Windows Media Player should also work for users with faster devices (for example the HTC HD2).
*** CorePlayer is required to watch the high quality live TV channels (please use this config.xml
for the best experience).
The application has initially be developed and tested on an HTC Kaiser (TyTN II) but it should be compatible with most Windows Mobile 6.0 devices. It has recently been updated to support a wide range of resolutions: VGA, WVGA, etc.
- A media player that supports RTSP streaming and the mpeg4 codec (CorePlayer v1.3.6 is recommended).
- The .NET 2.0 Compact Framework (which is bundled with Windows Mobile Professional 6.0 and above).
- An internet connection that is based within the UK (for the terrestrial TV feeds).
Whilst streaming video this application will use a considerable amount of bandwidth - please ensure you use it via an unlimited data policy.
myPlayer is an independent application and is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with any other content provider.
For help regarding installation and use of the application please consult the dedicated myPlayer Support page.
If you like this tool, please consider donate to the developer.
If you are using CorePlayer, please make sure that the "Prefer UDP streaming" option is disabled by selecting "Menu -> Tools -> Settings..." and then "Select Page -> Network". The "Prefer UDP streaming" check box will need to be unchecked / unticked.
- Digitial TV channels updated.
- Various other minor bug fixes.More Info:
Download Instructions: http://ul.to/163ujcnr/myplayer.2.30.cab
< CAB file: uploaded.to
- No serial needed
> - G & aCrazy about comics? Then visit these topics: Comics news
- Comics reviews.
- Comics writers
- Comics contests
- Comics list
- Similar Comics
- Comics publishers
- Motion Comics
- Comics Knowledge Base
- Comics: Whois?
- Video reviews
- Comics Art gallery