Video viewers, mp3 players, remote controls
Jun 2nd, 2006, 11:38 pm
Photogenics v1.0
Requirements: Any Pocket PC, although the HP Jornada 525 is not recommended due to it only displaying 256 colours. 1.5MB of storage space is required for installation, 2MB is required to run, + memory for images.
Overview: Photogenics is an advanced new paint and photo editing package for the Microsoft Pocket PC platform. It is based directly on the high end Windows and Linux versions of the software, but packaged with a friendly user interface specifically designed for the smaller screen size. As a result, Photogenics has an incredible amount of breadth and sophistication for a PDA application.

Features:
* Photogenics allows the manipulation, retouching, and enhancement of digital photographs without the need for a PC.
* Offers the ability to draw and paint with realistic media, such as Airbrush, Chalk, Pencil, Sponge, Watercolour, and Smudge.
* Paint-on Image Processing: You can apply over 60 filters not just to the entire image, but to precisely the area you want, simply by drawing with any of the media tools. Airbrush everything on and off for instant touch-ups without the need for tedious masking.
* Dedicated filters for enhancing photos, including Auto Contrast, Auto Enhance, Remove Colour Cast, Remove Noise, and Remove Red Eye, as well as full manual control over the Hue/Saturation/Brightness/Red/Green/Blue/Gamma levels.
* Standard image processing filters such as Blur, Gaussian Blur, Motion Blur, Pan Blur, Radial Blur, Roll Blur, Sharpen, and Unsharp Mask.
* Creative filters such as Fire Blur, Bump Map, Contour Map, Emboss, Bas Relief, Honeycomb, Pixelize, Randomize, Channel Flip, Tile, Colourise, Sepia, Colour To Grey, plus many more.
* Exclusive Paint Layer Technology: Mistakes can be rubbed out without having to redo the parts you like, using a "fade out" technique.
* Unparalleled Creativity Levels: Real-time modification of colour, transparency, image processing mode, and artwork positioning.
* Stunning Paint-On Pyrotechnics: Lens-flares, fire, and explosion effects can be combined with smear to produce supernovas, waves of fire, and even sunsets and waterfalls.
* Transparency: Photogenics allows you to modify not only the standard transparency of what you have already drawn, but offers fine grained control over the transparency of the individual Red, Green, and Blue channels, and also allows you to specify how much of the effect shows through to the Shadows, Midtones, and Highlights.
* Supports having multiple images open at once, multiple layers per image, plus alpha channels and secondary images for both simple and sophisticated image compositing.
* Standard image editing functions such as scale, rotate, flip, crop, add space, and clone.
* Thumbnail image browser for quickly finding the images you want to open.
* Supports loading and saving in several different file formats, including JPEG, GIF, BMP, and TARGA.
* Built-in time delay screen-capture ability.
* Sophisticated dithering routines to reduce colour banding and enhance display quality for Pocket PC's that only support 12 bit colour.

Download Instructions: Download http://www.4shared.com/file/1884937/644 ... cs_10.html and run setup. Then use the crack in the crack folder (crack by Nautilus1988).

Mirrors:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I892URW5
http://rapidshare.com/files/51090177/photoGeniC.rar

< Patched CAB file: uploaded.to - uploading.com - No serial needed > - G & a
Jun 2nd, 2006, 11:38 pm
Nov 3rd, 2006, 10:20 am
#26615 by Djole
Photogenics is originally an Amiga application, later ported to Linux, Windows and PPC....
Nov 3rd, 2006, 10:20 am
Mar 14th, 2007, 8:43 pm
One of the best Gfx-Apps on PPC!
Maybe I´ll post some Pics drawn "on the go" in another threat later.

There you find some Video-Tutorials and introductions:
Code: Select allhttp://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=1379
Mar 14th, 2007, 8:43 pm
Mar 15th, 2007, 2:44 am
Hi

Does this work on WM5? The website says

'NB: Photogenics for Pocket PC does not currently support Windows Mobile 5.0'

Has anyone tried it?

Thanks

Rich
Mar 15th, 2007, 2:44 am

There was one here earlier!
Mar 15th, 2007, 6:03 am
Seems to install and run fine in wm5 dude.
Mar 15th, 2007, 6:03 am
Mar 15th, 2007, 4:09 pm
I have tried on my treo 750
support wm5, but not the square screen
Mar 15th, 2007, 4:09 pm
Mar 26th, 2007, 3:44 am
works in my universal qteck with winmobile 6
Mar 26th, 2007, 3:44 am
Mar 26th, 2007, 5:19 am
Works fine on WM5.
Mar 26th, 2007, 5:19 am
Apr 23rd, 2007, 1:47 am
Works fine here!
Apr 23rd, 2007, 1:47 am
Aug 10th, 2007, 10:19 am
when i register, even though it says i am registred, it takes me back to the registration page :(
Aug 10th, 2007, 10:19 am

You can't fail if you don't give up.
Aug 10th, 2007, 11:33 am
Here you have some niece tutorials.
Aug 10th, 2007, 11:33 am

Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur. Revera linguam latinam vix cognovi
Aug 11th, 2007, 8:22 am
Oskar wrote:when i register, even though it says i am registred, it takes me back to the registration page :(

mine too. :shock: however, once you click ok, a window popup thanks you for purchasing the program. :o you can then use the program and save your work. so, it's just some minor hassle to click OK every time.

program's great and works on wm5. :D
Aug 11th, 2007, 8:22 am

whatever.
Aug 24th, 2007, 11:24 pm
[RS] mirror + activation

Code: Select allhttp://rapidshare.com/files/51090177/photoGeniC.rar
Aug 24th, 2007, 11:24 pm

Post rewarded by lifehacker on Sep 13th, 2007, 1:44 pm.
+ 5 WRZ$ for mirror

Sep 13th, 2007, 8:15 am
The serial doesn´t work.....any ideas??
Sep 13th, 2007, 8:15 am