Workouts, nutrition, tracking
Sep 12th, 2017, 4:52 pm
Headspace: Meditation & Mindfulness v3.1.1 [Subscribed]
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Overview: Get the most out of your day with the Headspace app. We’ll help you perform at your best through the life-changing skills of meditation and mindfulness.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Get the most out of your day with the Headspace app. We’ll help you perform at your best through the life-changing skills of meditation and mindfulness.

With the free Basics pack, Headspace teaches you the essentials of living a healthier, happier life. If you enjoy the Basics, then it’s time to subscribe. Once you do, you’ll have access to hundreds of meditations on everything from stress and anxiety to sleep and focus.

There are packs to help you build healthier relationships with the people you love, SOS sessions to help you find a place of calm and relaxation during meltdown moments and even Headspace for Sport packs to keep your mind fit whether you’re shooting hoops, powerlifting or racing for the finish line.

All you need to do is download the app and sign up. Then just sit back, relax and breathe.

WHAT'S NEW

Sitting down to meditate is even simpler in our latest release. With our newest feature, Everyday Headspace, all you need to do is open your app and press play. Andy will take care of the rest.
NEW FEATURES (We're rolling these out in stages so it might take a little time to see them in your app)
- Everyday Headspace
NEW PACKS
- Students: Focus
- Students: Leaving Home
NEW SINGLES
- For the Weekend
- Reset
As always, if you run into any troubles, let us know at help@headspace.com

★ Paid Subscription Features Unlocked ★

This app has no advertisements

More Info: Mod By Stabiron
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getsomeheadspace.android

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://cloudyfiles.org/c67gu2x1tq2q

Mirrors:
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/ra4e18cdck33
(Closed Filehost) http://uploadocean.com/xx1byc3e7wgr
https://drop.download/sw34s4dnqbag
Sep 12th, 2017, 4:52 pm
Sep 12th, 2017, 8:31 pm
not work properly for me, some packs and singles I cant start or download
Sep 12th, 2017, 8:31 pm
Sep 12th, 2017, 10:53 pm
Only first day on each pack are unlocked. Others cannot play when you finish first session.
Sep 12th, 2017, 10:53 pm
Sep 13th, 2017, 4:10 am
Can't add additional packs, they won't download
Sep 13th, 2017, 4:10 am
Sep 13th, 2017, 4:54 am
Works fine for me, I can add packs no problem. Thanks for the app, I was looking for this one!
Sep 13th, 2017, 4:54 am
Sep 13th, 2017, 5:41 am
purplebutterfly wrote:Works fine for me, I can add packs no problem. Thanks for the app, I was looking for this one!

Thanks for the positive response. The app works without any issue. Tested the app myself before posting. But no! people only want to comment "app not working" without even trying and understanding what the app is trying to say itself -___-

Pspslim21 wrote:Can't add additional packs, they won't download

k2a wrote:not work properly for me, some packs and singles I cant start or download

Vule991 wrote:Only first day on each pack are unlocked. Others cannot play when you finish first session.

Read Me for people commenting 'APP NOT WORKING'

- First of all, meditation packs in this app are level based, so first you've to complete level 1 then next level will unlock automatically
- You can add packs without any issue. See screenshot for proof.
- Download packs is gonna take super long time because of their slow server. Even downloading a single pack takes upto 3-5 mins even on good speed internet. See screenshot for proof.
- Before using singles you guys should read what the app is saying that "you need to complete certain pack before using single. See screenshot for reference.

Sep 13th, 2017, 5:41 am
Sep 13th, 2017, 9:10 am
Please test anxiety section day 2. If you can play it then it's my wrong. Anyway it's excellent app and thanks for your time.
Sep 13th, 2017, 9:10 am
Sep 13th, 2017, 10:07 am
ok, please help, how to...
https://pasteboard.co/GK9wbIT.png
I cant play, I cant download happiness pack day 1, internet and wifi ok, other packs I can download.
thanks
Sep 13th, 2017, 10:07 am
Sep 14th, 2017, 12:36 am
purplebutterfly wrote:Works fine for me, I can add packs no problem. Thanks for the app, I was looking for this one!

What did you do for the log in?
Sep 14th, 2017, 12:36 am
Sep 16th, 2017, 6:35 pm
I also join Vule991 in asking you to check Anxiety Day 2. I added an Anxiety pack without any problems and finished Day 1, but Day 2 is still locked. Thank you very much for your apps, you are doing great job.
Sep 16th, 2017, 6:35 pm
Sep 17th, 2017, 6:15 am
rullikana wrote:I also join Vule991 in asking you to check Anxiety Day 2. I added an Anxiety pack without any problems and finished Day 1, but Day 2 is still locked. Thank you very much for your apps, you are doing great job.

Yeah I'm aware of that. Thing is for some stuff app sends data to server and receives reply. Kind of verification that's why it's not working. :?
Sep 17th, 2017, 6:15 am
Sep 19th, 2017, 7:21 am
Anyone got it to work? I can just download the first session of the packs, but the following sessions cannot be downloaded.
Sep 19th, 2017, 7:21 am
Sep 28th, 2017, 6:37 pm
Can't get it to work, most packs just stop downloading halfway and stay like the screenshot

Could it have something to do with the fact that I already had an account and had already finished the first pack (basics 1)?

Can't get started on either 2 or 3, I'll try making a new account and update

Sep 28th, 2017, 6:37 pm
Oct 17th, 2017, 8:37 am
rzG wrote:Can't get it to work, most packs just stop downloading halfway and stay like the screenshot

Could it have something to do with the fact that I already had an account and had already finished the first pack (basics 1)?

Can't get started on either 2 or 3, I'll try making a new account and update

any luck with downloading?
i used a new account but nothing seems to work :(
Oct 17th, 2017, 8:37 am