ProCapture v1.5.1 Build 39Requirements:
Android version 2.2 and higher, supports App2SDOverview:
Capture photos and panoramas like a pro with the ProCapture camera app.
ProCapture adds advanced features to the Android camera experience. Multiple advanced camera shooting modes supported: Timer, Burst, Reduced Noise, WideShot and Panorama.
Please note that this camera app is not for video capture.
- Panorama mode automatically links together up to 12 photos to produce a high resolution panoramic image providing the ability to zoom in on small details. Output panorama has the highest resolution and best quality among competitors (depends on device memory).
- WideShot mode automatically links together 3 photos to produce a high resolution wide image.
- Reduced Noise mode captures 2 photos and combines them in order to reduce camera noise in the photo by about 30%.
- Shoot better photos with 2 different on-screen camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
- Real-time on-screen histogram helps you get better exposed photos.
- Simple UI with easy access to all camera features.
- On-screen remaining photos indicator.
- Ability to configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
- Save to internal or external storage (please email us if external storage is not supported on your phone).
Please email us in case you encounter any problem.
What's in this version:
Mute function now mutes focus sound as well
Fixed Wide Shot/Panorama stuck at 29%
Wide Shot/Panorama orientation button now shows current state
Added 3.6MP (2560x1440) wide resolution for supported devicesMore Info: