Browsers, messengers, email clients, download utilities
Jan 23rd, 2017, 5:37 am
Casting works fine for me, but after playing X amount of songs, I get the "station is currently not available" on ALL my stations. Rebooting does not resolve, must wait an extended period of time before I am able to play any songs again.

Otherwise works fine. Station titles font color needs to be changed, but thats nto a big deal to me
Jan 23rd, 2017, 5:37 am
Jan 26th, 2017, 3:35 pm
Works perfectlyfor me. Thank yo so much mate! Cheers (^_^)
Jan 26th, 2017, 3:35 pm
Jan 27th, 2017, 3:43 pm
Why has Pandora(patched or with patcher) not worked on mobile data for the last 8-10 months across several revisions? Works fine on wifi… but it always buffers and switches songs on LTE. It's not a weak signal.
Jan 27th, 2017, 3:43 pm
Jan 27th, 2017, 4:54 pm
kennii wrote:wish there was a no black mod version

agreed. OP, I really do appreciate your work but is it at all possible to release this without the black mod?

thanks either way!
Jan 27th, 2017, 4:54 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jan 27th, 2017, 8:16 pm
This is all just a clone of my stuff. I have latest almost done, but I've been out of commission due to an automobile accident. Guy didn't stop at a stop sign and somehow their insurance is claiming me at fault. So it's my fault the other guy didn't stop and now I'm being slapped with a bill I can't pay. Anyways, I'll be back after my full recovery.
Jan 27th, 2017, 8:16 pm

Like my work? Consider a donation: http://bit.ly/1fnw38T
Jan 29th, 2017, 4:54 am
(GL)gamer765 wrote:This is all just a clone of my stuff. I have latest almost done, but I've been out of commission due to an automobile accident. Guy didn't stop at a stop sign and somehow their insurance is claiming me at fault. So it's my fault the other guy didn't stop and now I'm being slapped with a bill I can't pay. Anyways, I'll be back after my full recovery.

wow ouch you just get well and take care of what you need too it's not fair you have to go through this but just get well and make it through this would say one day they would pay but not sure that's the real way the works anymore lol or it could just be my lack of sleep atm
Jan 29th, 2017, 4:54 am

Jan 29th, 2017, 11:11 pm
(GL)gamer765 wrote:This is all just a clone of my stuff. I have latest almost done, but I've been out of commission due to an automobile accident. Guy didn't stop at a stop sign and somehow their insurance is claiming me at fault. So it's my fault the other guy didn't stop and now I'm being slapped with a bill I can't pay. Anyways, I'll be back after my full recovery.

Take it to court get a lawyer bud.
Jan 29th, 2017, 11:11 pm
Jan 31st, 2017, 2:49 am

Huge bummer, man... Just more reason Ill be investing in a decent dashcam setup (ideally front and rear cam) when I buy my next car...
Jan 31st, 2017, 2:49 am
Feb 5th, 2017, 2:53 am
1sin wrote:the thumbs up download only works once after a data cache cleanup. If I exit the app and come back without login and cleanup the data cache, the download function doesn't work anymore. It's there anyway to fix this?

fastdc5 wrote:like button doesn't download anything

Yes, I'm having the same issue. I can only fix it by cleaning up the cache or reinstalling the app. The thumb downloader works the first time you run the app, but if you close or kill pandora and open it again, the downloader no longer pops up with the download confirmation box.
Feb 5th, 2017, 2:53 am
Feb 6th, 2017, 2:58 pm
463 wrote:
1sin wrote:the thumbs up download only works once after a data cache cleanup. If I exit the app and come back without login and cleanup the data cache, the download function doesn't work anymore. It's there anyway to fix this?

fastdc5 wrote:like button doesn't download anything

Yes, I'm having the same issue. I can only fix it by cleaning up the cache or reinstalling the app. The thumb downloader works the first time you run the app, but if you close or kill pandora and open it again, the downloader no longer pops up with the download confirmation box.

did you give pandora storage allow in the phone application settings that would be my only thought if you have done so sadly I'm clueless and hope you get the answer you need
Feb 6th, 2017, 2:58 pm

Feb 9th, 2017, 12:29 am
I see the same issue with the download confirmation box, but it did download
Feb 9th, 2017, 12:29 am

MB Slogan:
If it's not a lemon, somebody else built it.
Feb 9th, 2017, 12:54 am
Downloading still works fine for me, FWIW.
Feb 9th, 2017, 12:54 am
Feb 12th, 2017, 7:18 pm

Get well soon! Hope shit works out in your favor!
Feb 12th, 2017, 7:18 pm
Jun 5th, 2017, 4:29 am
How's it going?
Jun 5th, 2017, 4:29 am

Support developers! If you like their work, buy it!

Former Android Mod & Major Releaser