Browsers, messengers, email clients, download utilities
May 3rd, 2011, 7:22 am
PrinterShare™ Premium Key v3.1
Requirements: Android 1.5+
Overview: Print documents, gmail, photos, contacts, sms/mms and more directly from device!
Image Image

Print documents (DOC, DOCX, XLS, XSLX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, TXT) from SD card and Google Docs, Gmail, photos, contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log and web pages directly from your device to a printer right next to you or anywhere in the world.

Please note:
1) Most PrinterShare services are NOT FREE;
2) If something isn't working as expected, send us email to support@printershare.com. Posting comments about it does not help anyone, and we can't respond.

For unlimited printing you need to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key, which is a separate small application that simply needs to be on the device to unlock Premium Features. Prior to buying the key we highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer.

Premium Features:
* Nearby direct printing via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without PC;
* Nearby printing to PC or Mac shared printers;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Mac or PC) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
PrinterShare supports Google Cloud Print at no extra-charge. Cloud Print requires latest version of Chrome browser on your computer.

What's in this version:
you can select multiple photos in gallery and then use "share" option in menu to print them
incorrect top/bottom margins on some printers (including HP h470 mobile) bug fixed
some other minor bugs fixed

Provided by: -Market Militia-

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://market.android.com/details?id=com.dynamixsoftware.printershare&feature

Download Instructions:
http://www.MegaShare.com/3800778

Mirrors:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/4321893615
May 3rd, 2011, 7:22 am

May 3rd, 2011, 9:03 am
I have tried this and it doesn't work. I installed the free version, then this key and I only get the option to buy it at Market or print a test page.
May 3rd, 2011, 9:03 am
May 3rd, 2011, 9:28 am
does not work on your phone then i have it installed g-1 g2 dx and galaxy tab works for me
here is the screenshot
May 3rd, 2011, 9:28 am

May 3rd, 2011, 4:10 pm
Please edit this release according to the "How to Post a Release" Sticky. Your release will not be rewarded or categorized until this is done.
May 3rd, 2011, 4:10 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
May 3rd, 2011, 5:45 pm
Please try the new links that i added, you should be able to download the free app from marketplace and use the key provided.
May 3rd, 2011, 5:45 pm

You're nothing but a name, on the bullet that I aim
-Market Militia- on IRC irc.abjects.net #marketmilitia
May 3rd, 2011, 8:12 pm
22 WRZ$ Reward, Category: Internet/Network Utilities
May 3rd, 2011, 8:12 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
May 3rd, 2011, 10:40 pm
Still Not Working with the new provided links, i've installed the free version from the market v5.5.0,

the key works with v5.4.5

Maybe U can provide your PrinterShare.apk file also

Thankx
May 3rd, 2011, 10:40 pm
May 3rd, 2011, 11:02 pm
I do not know why it is not working for you, it is working for others just fine now, try to uninstall everything, The free version, and license key also, then reinstall everything and then open up the main app, and the disabled features (Nearby direct printing via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without PC; Nearby printing to PC or Macsharedprinters) should be enabled now.
May 3rd, 2011, 11:02 pm

May 4th, 2011, 1:16 am
I'm new here... but I just tried it with Version 5.5.0 as well, and it didn't work. However, I used it with 5.4.5 and it worked.
May 4th, 2011, 1:16 am
May 4th, 2011, 6:19 am
Notion wrote:I do not know why it is not working for you, it is working for others just fine now, try to uninstall everything, The free version, and license key also, then reinstall everything and then open up the main app, and the disabled features (Nearby direct printing via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without PC; Nearby printing to PC or Macsharedprinters) should be enabled now.

I Followed your instructions but still the same, only v5.4.5 worked
Thankx
May 4th, 2011, 6:19 am
May 4th, 2011, 7:11 am
Can anyone explain to me more, what exactly is not working so i can try and help. I have these installed and all features are available, i can scan via bluetooth, wifi, etc.. i can connect to remote printers and more. So can someone explain what exactly is not working. You do not even have to enter legit email or name, just enter anything you want and it will accept it.
May 4th, 2011, 7:11 am

May 4th, 2011, 7:31 am
Notion wrote:Please try the new links that i added, you should be able to download the free app from marketplace and use the key provided.

works for me. uninstalled previous version, installed license key, installed free version from market.

The pc application that works along with this app seems to show printers any time but the first time it is started. After closing and opening again all printers are available and the apk app runs as it should.
May 4th, 2011, 7:31 am
May 4th, 2011, 7:36 am
I have uninstalled everything, then installed the free version from market. I didn't run the free version. I installed the key from the link above. Then I set a printer up, wifi local. When I try and print I get a screen that offers two options, buy through market or print a test page. There is no option to enter anything and obviously if I go to market I am expected to pay to download the non-free version.
May 4th, 2011, 7:36 am
May 4th, 2011, 10:03 am
Ok, i update the links with the Premium Key, and the apk, make sure you have the key and app uninstalled before installing both of these. Let me know if any problems.
May 4th, 2011, 10:03 am