DroidCamX Wireless Webcam Pro v1.4.3Requirements:
Android OS 2.1 - 2.3Overview:
Use your phone as a webcam or an "IP Cam" on your computer. Hi-Res video +audio.
Use your phone as a webcam on your PC over WiFi, Bluetooth, or ADB (via USB). You can also use DroidCamX as an "IP/Surveillance Camera" via your Internet browser virtually on all networks.
PC Client (and some setup) REQUIRED. Windows or Linux clients available. Follow in-app messages. You may consider trying the free version first to make sure everything works. (PC Client works with both versions).
- Chat using "DroidCam Webcam" on your computer (Skype/Yahoo/MSN/etc.)
- Various video formats and resolutions
- Audio support ("DroidCam Microphone")*
- IP/Surveillance Camera (No computer client required for this. Will work on almost all networks/computers)
- Turn on Camera Flash LED light
- Front Camera option for Android 2.3 devices
* Experimental: Windows only; Not available via Bluetooth.
NOTE: If the Market fails to download the app, log on to your Google Checkout account, Cancel the order and try again.
NOTE: It seems on Android 2.3 audio is now recorded in large chunks causing a delay, thus not allowing DroidCam to stream and play-back smoothly. As of now, nothing can be done about this
You can check which version of Android your phone is running by going to Settings -> About Phone.
What's in this version:
Add 800x600 for Galaxy tabsMore Info: