Browsers, messengers, email clients, download utilities
Mar 29th, 2017, 1:50 pm
Ponydroid Download Manager v1.3.10
Requirements: 4.1+
Overview: Ponydroid is a download manager download manager specially designed to optimize and automate the downloads.

Install Ponydroid on your smartphone or tablet and enjoy the comfortable features when it comes to downloading files.

It is available in English, Spanish, Japanese. Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Simplified and Tradicional Chinese, Russian, Polish, Romanian and Korean.

The application is in charge of everything, it accesses the web where the file is hosted, it waits the required time and starts downloading them one by one.

- Ponydroid optionally blocks the downloads if there is not WIFI conection,
- manages waiting times,
- send you notificactions when a file download is completed or if it needs you to enter captchas,
- works with or without Premium accounts,
- several options to add links for downloading,
- integrated browser,
- CLICK'N LOAD support,
- .DLC files support,
- supports for interchangeable links,
- REMOTE CONTROL of Ponydroid via web browser or Mipony Remote, ideal for using it on Android miniPC,
- shows history of downloaded files,
- MULTISEGMENT download,
- automatic download retries and
- analyzes the avaibility of the files.
- more than 300 file hosters supported, including Rapidgator, mega.co.nz, Zippyshare, Uploaded.net, Nitroflare, Mediafire, Depositfiles, Filefactory, Uploading, 4shared, etc.

What's New

Added icerbox.com
Added bitload.org
Added datasbit.com
Added megadrive.tv
Added nodefiles.com
Added putfiles.in
Added uploadz.co
Added uploadify.net
Added uploadbank.com
Added wickedcloud.io
Updated:
turbobit.com
tezfiles.com
suprafiles.co
tusfiles.com
depositfiles.com
uploads.to
keep2share
Yandex (yadi.sk)
4shared.com
rapidrar.com
katfile.com
file-upload.net
katfile.com
linksnappy.com
data.hu
wholecloud.net
rgho.st
gavitex.com
mega-debrid.eu
dropbox.com

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ponydroid.ponydroid

Download Instructions:
https://dailyuploads.net/k02hvnj6y211

Mirror:
https://drop.download/q3tnpx07iis5
(Closed Filehost) http://uploads.to/1szcpiqziydy
Mar 29th, 2017, 1:50 pm

Apr 10th, 2017, 7:17 pm
Does this download from hosting sites without all the ads, popups, etc?
Apr 10th, 2017, 7:17 pm
Apr 11th, 2017, 7:36 am
lowfive wrote:Does this download from hosting sites without all the ads, popups, etc?

Yes, for the supported sites. Some might require u to key in the captcha or have some extra waiting time before download. U only need to copy-paste the link to the add link menu ini this app.
Apr 11th, 2017, 7:36 am
Apr 11th, 2017, 1:07 pm
Uh.... I just tried this with a bunch of links, and it seems like it can use about half of the sites commonly used on here, which is awesome. This is going to save me from having to visit all these super shady sites that somehow get by AdAway and redirect me, tell me I've got a virus with popups that I can't close, make my phone start vibrating like crazy, etc. And it'll probably save me from a malware infection in the long run tbh.

There's no question I'm going to pay for this app. I don't think I've found any others that do anything like this!
Apr 11th, 2017, 1:07 pm
Apr 14th, 2017, 5:48 pm
lowfive wrote:Uh.... I just tried this with a bunch of links, and it seems like it can use about half of the sites commonly used on here, which is awesome. This is going to save me from having to visit all these super shady sites that somehow get by AdAway and redirect me, tell me I've got a virus with popups that I can't close, make my phone start vibrating like crazy, etc. And it'll probably save me from a malware infection in the long run tbh.

There's no question I'm going to pay for this app. I don't think I've found any others that do anything like this!

For most of the shady popup, using desktop user agent / request desktop site, will eliminate virus popup (leaving only typical ads).

If you have GMD gesture and tasker, the integration is even better. At my phone, I only need to copy the link, make gesture "P", then it will automatically send the copied link to Ponydroid, prompting for download.
Apr 14th, 2017, 5:48 pm
Apr 14th, 2017, 7:08 pm
Reasm wrote:
lowfive wrote:Uh.... I just tried this with a bunch of links, and it seems like it can use about half of the sites commonly used on here, which is awesome. This is going to save me from having to visit all these super shady sites that somehow get by AdAway and redirect me, tell me I've got a virus with popups that I can't close, make my phone start vibrating like crazy, etc. And it'll probably save me from a malware infection in the long run tbh.

For most of the shady popup, using desktop user agent / request desktop site, will eliminate virus popup (leaving only typical ads).

If you have GMD gesture and tasker, the integration is even better. At my phone, I only need to copy the link, make gesture "P", then it will automatically send the copied link to Ponydroid, prompting for download.

Sounds like some solid automation, but I've always stayed away from Tasker. I already struggle with battery life, and Tasker would just eat more up, and frankly most of the stuff it would do would probably be things that just take me a couple seconds to do myself. I think the cost/benefit (for me) falls in favor of just doing it myself.
Apr 14th, 2017, 7:08 pm