Browsers, messengers, email clients, download utilities
Aug 27th, 2014, 4:18 am
I was able to take advantage of the free trial of the premium downloader. With the selection available AND a way to get to it with just a click it's a no brainer that this site ROCKS!!!

Thanks, Disk4mat for all of your assistance! Your help was icing on the cake and helped to reinforce the decision that this is the site for me!
Aug 27th, 2014, 4:18 am
Aug 27th, 2014, 2:24 pm
First class site.
Been using it since the old PPC days and it's just as useful now I've moved to Android.
Aug 27th, 2014, 2:24 pm
Aug 28th, 2014, 8:21 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
Alynut wrote:What I can do to bypass 110MB limit . For example I can't download bigger games or movies. thanks !
( a pm when someone respond would be great )

All releases on Mobilism with files larger than 100mb will have at least one link on a host without the 100mb limit: hugefiles, unlimitzone, zippyshare, billionuploads or 2shared. As long as you use the downloader with files that come from Mobilism the 100mb limit shouldn't be a problem. If you find a release that doesn't follow this rule, let a moderator know, and we'll warn the offending user to upload correctly.

In regards to the errors reported in the past couple posts: so far I'm unable to figure out whats causing it. For the vast majority of files the download works fine. For example for this one: viewtopic.php?f=126&t=862884 that you reported as not working the links are working for me now. I'll keep looking to see if I can find some sort of pattern of errors.

You guys kick ass. Thank you.
Aug 28th, 2014, 8:21 pm
Aug 30th, 2014, 6:35 pm
Some of the best dollars I have donated are to Mobilism here. It is great how there are so many options available in regards to downloading. Whether you are on a PC or mobile device, the 3 main methods of downloading are of complete simplicity.

I mainly use the MM app and I love the ease of use. The app is leaps ahead of similar "market" apps. The only thing that I have seen close was Applanet back in the day. The difference is that MM app has a clean and classy GUI, ease of search and updates, and little to no risk of questionable releases, unlike almost any similar app out there.

Whether you like to download all your releases, or you simply like to test-drive apps before you support the developer, mobilism can meet all your needs.

Thanks again to the community and project contributors here. I say to any wary lurker/newbie, or long standing member, for that matter, to make a simple donation.

If you are in doubt, just request a trial account and see for yourself.

This is my second time donating and I am glad to contribute again. Thanks again to those donating to keep this community in bloom and to all members.
Aug 30th, 2014, 6:35 pm
Aug 30th, 2014, 9:54 pm
Works perfectly. Thank you.
Aug 30th, 2014, 9:54 pm

Cats are proof that not everything has a purpose.
Sep 1st, 2014, 2:42 pm
Hi,
i am not able to log in to it. Are there any known problems at the moment or could some mod or admin check this please.
TIA
Sep 1st, 2014, 2:42 pm
Sep 2nd, 2014, 9:45 am
I just encountered this problem with getting a _mobilism.org file after downloading http://www52.zippyshare.com/v/69974964/file.html link which comes from viewtopic.php?f=1271&p=1671861#p1671861 .

Every time I try and use the Downloader I get the _mobilism.org file, downloading directly from Zippyshare works fine. (well not quite, the downloaded file is "Target Zip")

When I renamed _mobilism.org with a .zip extension it unpacks what appears to be an Android app.
Sep 2nd, 2014, 9:45 am
Sep 3rd, 2014, 1:40 am
That happens to me a lot when I use the tusfiles download premium links too.

GoshShesHot wrote:I just encountered this problem with getting a _mobilism.org file after downloading http://www52.zippyshare.com/v/69974964/file.html link which comes from viewtopic.php?f=1271&p=1671861#p1671861 .

Every time I try and use the Downloader I get the _mobilism.org file, downloading directly from Zippyshare works fine. (well not quite, the downloaded file is "Target Zip")

When I renamed _mobilism.org with a .zip extension it unpacks what appears to be an Android app.
Sep 3rd, 2014, 1:40 am
Sep 3rd, 2014, 1:41 am
It seems that the premium download button for Rapidgator is not working? Every time I've clicked on it today, it has not worked.
Sep 3rd, 2014, 1:41 am
Sep 3rd, 2014, 5:30 am
Hi
The premium download button for Rapidgator & RG is not working. Thanks!
Sep 3rd, 2014, 5:30 am
Sep 3rd, 2014, 6:30 am
aimskye wrote:Hi
The premium download button for Rapidgator & RG is not working. Thanks!

Fixed.
Sep 3rd, 2014, 6:30 am
Sep 3rd, 2014, 7:48 am
Thanks very much!
Sep 3rd, 2014, 7:48 am
Sep 5th, 2014, 9:30 am
This is great! Thank you very much! Will take me a few days to learn the ropes.

I've found a couple of books for which the premium download button doesn't seem to work and am not sure if/how I should report this . . .

But overall am very, very happy!
Sep 5th, 2014, 9:30 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle