Browsers, messengers, email clients, download utilities
Feb 28th, 2012, 4:47 pm
depositfiles.com is up ... but when I want to download something from depositfiles.com i receive this error:

Code: Select allNavigation to the webpage was canceled

What you can try:
     Refresh the page.
Feb 28th, 2012, 4:47 pm
Feb 28th, 2012, 7:31 pm
i cant not seem to use the market downloader app, it does not give me any option to enter username and password all i get is the option to paste the download link and a download button so i pasted the link and clicked download but all i get is "Processing download request" and nothing else. I tried from my phone also but it does not work there either i get the refreshing and thats it does not download. I tried a link for www.MegaShare.com
Feb 28th, 2012, 7:31 pm
Feb 29th, 2012, 5:39 am
silentwitness wrote:i cant not seem to use the market downloader app, it does not give me any option to enter username and password all i get is the option to paste the download link and a download button so i pasted the link and clicked download but all i get is "Processing download request" and nothing else. I tried from my phone also but it does not work there either i get the refreshing and thats it does not download. I tried a link for http://www.MegaShare.com

We found the problem, it works fine now.
Feb 29th, 2012, 5:39 am
Feb 29th, 2012, 6:47 am
Disk4mat wrote:
silentwitness wrote:i cant not seem to use the market downloader app, it does not give me any option to enter username and password all i get is the option to paste the download link and a download button so i pasted the link and clicked download but all i get is "Processing download request" and nothing else. I tried from my phone also but it does not work there either i get the refreshing and thats it does not download. I tried a link for http://www.MegaShare.com

We found the problem, it works fine now.

Thank you it is working great now :)
Feb 29th, 2012, 6:47 am
Feb 29th, 2012, 12:07 pm
depositfiles.com error:
Code: Select allError 1x01:Plugin is out of date

Edit: Works fine now! thanks!

Feb 29th, 2012, 12:07 pm
Mar 3rd, 2012, 1:47 am
OK new here..If I get an account for either downloader how do u get the app..Can u download from ur phone or you can download to your puter and transfer to your phone..Also the site you put into downloader do u need an account with them or use the free download?? Just trying to figure all this out..Thanks for reading..
Mar 3rd, 2012, 1:47 am
Mar 3rd, 2012, 2:30 am
nitti48 wrote:OK new here..If I get an account for either downloader how do u get the app..Can u download from ur phone or you can download to your puter and transfer to your phone..Also the site you put into downloader do u need an account with them or use the free download?? Just trying to figure all this out..Thanks for reading..

You can download the apk for Mobilism Market from your PC and transfer it to your phone, or you can download it from your phone through your browser. There is only one type of premium account, but it will work both with the downloader in Mobilism Market and the PC downloader.
Mar 3rd, 2012, 2:30 am
Mar 3rd, 2012, 4:16 am
So Mobilism Market has its own apps to dl as does pc downloader..On the site somewhere..Just getting used to the board and getting a new phone next week..I def like the board and hope to learn more as i go along and read more..Thanks
Mar 3rd, 2012, 4:16 am
Mar 5th, 2012, 12:57 am
Hi I forgot my username and psw is it possible to recover or create a new one?
Thanks.
Mar 5th, 2012, 12:57 am

imKidult
Mobilism, I just love it!
Donate to Mobilism & You will get Surprise.
Mar 8th, 2012, 7:21 pm
Just signed up and tried it from my browser. It works great. I was wondering what type of identifying info does your server collect when you download a file and how long does it stay in the system?
Mar 8th, 2012, 7:21 pm
Mar 9th, 2012, 3:40 pm
Wow Amazing
Mar 9th, 2012, 3:40 pm
Mar 10th, 2012, 3:21 am
izodman2000 wrote:Just signed up and tried it from my browser. It works great. I was wondering what type of identifying info does your server collect when you download a file and how long does it stay in the system?

The file is downloaded and stays in the server for a couple minutes after you download it, five or so. No info is collected or stored.
Mar 10th, 2012, 3:21 am
Mar 11th, 2012, 8:49 pm
Edit: nevermind where do i pay for this?
Mar 11th, 2012, 8:49 pm
Mar 13th, 2012, 4:01 am
armando5 wrote:Edit: nevermind where do i pay for this?

ppcw.php?mode=donate

There are a couple input boxes there with the options.
Mar 13th, 2012, 4:01 am