Browsers, messengers, email clients, download utilities
Apr 18th, 2012, 5:21 pm
Disk4mat wrote:SonX, please pm me the username/password you're trying to use.

I haven't been around for months! Just found out you have to pay (again) for this download-service. Nevermind.
Apr 18th, 2012, 5:21 pm
Apr 21st, 2012, 10:39 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
Serizzim wrote:While I appreciate the services you are offering, I am somewhat confused as to why you don't consider reselling a service such as Zevera (http://zevera.com/Prices.aspx). They offer an API which you could implement in the Mobilism applications resulting in a wider range of supported filehosts. Right now the selection is pretty limited and even though the service works, it could use some improvements.

For one year, Mobilism's price: $20, Zevera's price: $86.67. As for supported hosts, though you can certainly use our downloader to download from anywhere, it is based around downloads on Mobilism. Each release in Android (and soon ebooks and probably other sections) is required to have at least one supported download link, meaning you can download directly from any release. Basically as far as Mobilism is concerned we provide the same functionality as Zevera for 4x less.

You seem to have misunderstood me. What stops YOU from buying a Zevera account for a year then implementing it in the Mobilism App via their API? With only 5 people subscribing to the Mobilism Premium, you've already got yourselves a profit.
Apr 21st, 2012, 10:39 pm
Apr 22nd, 2012, 7:25 am
Serizzim wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:
Serizzim wrote:While I appreciate the services you are offering, I am somewhat confused as to why you don't consider reselling a service such as Zevera (http://zevera.com/Prices.aspx). They offer an API which you could implement in the Mobilism applications resulting in a wider range of supported filehosts. Right now the selection is pretty limited and even though the service works, it could use some improvements.

For one year, Mobilism's price: $20, Zevera's price: $86.67. As for supported hosts, though you can certainly use our downloader to download from anywhere, it is based around downloads on Mobilism. Each release in Android (and soon ebooks and probably other sections) is required to have at least one supported download link, meaning you can download directly from any release. Basically as far as Mobilism is concerned we provide the same functionality as Zevera for 4x less.

You seem to have misunderstood me. What stops YOU from buying a Zevera account for a year then implementing it in the Mobilism App via their API? With only 5 people subscribing to the Mobilism Premium, you've already got yourselves a profit.

I'm sure they have a bandwidth limit that we would exceed if we would share their accounts. We have what I think is a great service already and don't need to proxy someone else's.
Apr 22nd, 2012, 7:25 am
May 2nd, 2012, 1:39 am
How t download from letibit.net???
May 2nd, 2012, 1:39 am
May 4th, 2012, 11:06 am

i get this when i want to convert the link..anyone knows why?
May 4th, 2012, 11:06 am
May 4th, 2012, 11:13 am
GAME ON wrote:Image

i get this when i want to convert the link..anyone knows why?

You paid for your Premium Membership?
May 4th, 2012, 11:13 am
May 4th, 2012, 12:22 pm
@XVI:
hot to pay the "premium membership"? sir?sory..new user here.. xD
May 4th, 2012, 12:22 pm
May 5th, 2012, 12:50 pm
Are there too many people use our Premium Downloader(Maybe it is overload ),I found the convert time is much longer than before....I have to wait for long time when it is converting...
PS:filefat is not working....each time it shows Error: Download link not found!,but I can download manually...

Thanks for the Awesome efforts!
May 5th, 2012, 12:50 pm

Tomorrow is a better day.
Laugh and Smile(~ ̄▽ ̄)→))* ̄▽ ̄*)o
Support the developers!
May 6th, 2012, 1:38 am
how can i download a book its my first time downloading.?????
May 6th, 2012, 1:38 am
May 6th, 2012, 4:04 pm
Ohhhh okay - I was wondering if it was me or not thought TMobile was filtering my content and shit lolol -- but now I see its not just me...
May 6th, 2012, 4:04 pm

It's not about how hard you fall, it's how well you pick back up.
May 6th, 2012, 6:14 pm
Back up, sorry about that. Also wodeaigsq speed issue should be fixed as well now.
May 6th, 2012, 6:14 pm
May 8th, 2012, 5:52 am
Rapidshare.com now supported:

May 8th, 2012, 5:52 am
May 8th, 2012, 11:39 am
Thanks for support RapidShare
But each time I convert the link it shows:
Code: Select allForbidden

You don't have permission to access /app/files/cb15.zip_mobilism.org.html on this server.

Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) Server at 89.248.172.78 Port 80

Any solution?
May 8th, 2012, 11:39 am

Tomorrow is a better day.
Laugh and Smile(~ ̄▽ ̄)→))* ̄▽ ̄*)o
Support the developers!
May 8th, 2012, 6:16 pm
wodeaigsq wrote:Thanks for support RapidShare
But each time I convert the link it shows:
Code: Select allForbidden

You don't have permission to access /app/files/cb15.zip_mobilism.org.html on this server.

Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) Server at 89.248.172.78 Port 80

Any solution?

For which host and with what file?
May 8th, 2012, 6:16 pm