Video viewers, online TV, etc.
May 16th, 2015, 12:10 am
Sorry for the dumb question but I asked cause I could not find the way or where how to download. Before posting I must of read the Op a few times and even went to the Patcher thread. So even with your response I still dont have my answer. All good though. Anyways I appreciate all the hard work you put into releasing these modded versions, especially this one! Awesome job gamer!
May 16th, 2015, 12:10 am
May 16th, 2015, 12:20 am
OldSkoolRipper wrote:@Cyjax hit the thumbs up button

Thanks for the reminder. Thanked him for like the last 5 version. Will continue to do so on future releases!
May 16th, 2015, 12:20 am
May 16th, 2015, 1:01 am
CyJax wrote:Sorry for the dumb question but I asked cause I could not find the way or where how to download. Before posting I must of read the Op a few times and even went to the Patcher thread. So even with your response I still dont have my answer. All good though. Anyways I appreciate all the hard work you put into releasing these modded versions, especially this one! Awesome job gamer!

I'm sorry, you didnt mention on how to download, but rather about the 192kbps download only.
May 16th, 2015, 1:01 am

Like my work? Consider a donation: http://bit.ly/1fnw38T
May 16th, 2015, 1:46 am
Sorry I did not mention mp3 as i prefer m4a I did not know so for me i dl m4a
May 16th, 2015, 1:46 am
May 16th, 2015, 4:27 pm
(GL)gamer765 wrote:@willyjinkens: I can't add setting the download location because that would require adding a settings page for it in the Pandora app and i dont believe Android allows for saving elsewhere outside the internal storage. Lollipop allows writing to SDCard, but I believe that is via a DocumentsActivity intent. Again, I cant implement without a settings page. You can always manually move the songs to your desired location.

@ghostofdeath: Pandora Patcher can do what youre wanting to do. The region bypass does not need Xposed, it needs root only.

Thanks!!! worked great. You are daman <3
May 16th, 2015, 4:27 pm
May 20th, 2015, 7:16 pm
Crazy question - has anyone ever received a copyright infringement email from their ISP when using this? I'd have to imagine its not likely but I know someone that did get one and he thinks might be from this hacked apk.
May 20th, 2015, 7:16 pm
May 20th, 2015, 9:34 pm
There is 0 reason this would cause anyone to receive a copyright infringement email since all connections are legal. In order for the Pandora app to stream music it has to download the song somewhere, probably RAM. The download function downloads from Pandora server but to disk instead of RAM. I'd understand the copyright infringement if I set the downloader to download from a sketchy site. iOS had an app like that, Mewseek, which searches many sites for links for music. I don't do that. Your friend probably got caught torrenting or watching tv shows on sketchy sites.
May 20th, 2015, 9:34 pm

May 21st, 2015, 12:45 am
That's what I thought
Thanks!
May 21st, 2015, 12:45 am
May 22nd, 2015, 3:50 am
vashts wrote:Crazy question - has anyone ever received a copyright infringement email from their ISP when using this? I'd have to imagine its not likely but I know someone that did get one and he thinks might be from this hacked apk.

I've gotten plenty of them but not from this app. It was all before I was introduced to the world of anonymous VPN... I know better now and haven't had any letters in a long while..
May 22nd, 2015, 3:50 am
May 22nd, 2015, 6:52 pm
Does it require the Xposed and Pandora 6.0+ anyway? Thanks, dude.
May 22nd, 2015, 6:52 pm
May 22nd, 2015, 7:12 pm
This is standalone, doesnt need Xposed at all
May 22nd, 2015, 7:12 pm

May 22nd, 2015, 10:34 pm
CyJax wrote:
OldSkoolRipper wrote:@Cyjax hit the thumbs up button

Thanks for the reminder. Thanked him for like the last 5 version. Will continue to do so on future releases!

CyJax, I think that you are confused. OldSkoolRipper was saying to press the thumbs up button in the Pandora application while a song that you want to download is playing. You will then be shown a prompt asking you if you would like to download the currently playing song. OldSkoolRipper was not reminding you to press the thanks button on the original post in this thread although that is a good thing to do.
May 22nd, 2015, 10:34 pm
May 23rd, 2015, 1:03 pm
Can someone please post screenshots on the steps to download please? Mine is not working with v6.0 when I click thumbs up, but not sure exactly the correct steps to hit to get download prompt..
May 23rd, 2015, 1:03 pm
May 23rd, 2015, 9:17 pm
kizer8 wrote:Can someone please post screenshots on the steps to download please? Mine is not working with v6.0 when I click thumbs up, but not sure exactly the correct steps to hit to get download prompt..

There are only two steps to download a song.

1) press the thumbs up button in the Pandora application while a song that you want to download is playing.

2) You will then be shown a prompt asking you if you would like to download the currently playing song. There will be two buttons that are presented ("Yes" and "No"). Press the "Yes" button. Done!
May 23rd, 2015, 9:17 pm