Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Jul 26th, 2011, 11:36 am
Windows Phone 7′s music player for Android vbeta3
Requirements: android v1.6+
Overview:Windows Phone 7′s Zune music player modified for Android

Windows Phone 7′s Metro UI is a appealing good looking interface, though it might be too minimalistic for some people’s tastes but one thing is for certain – it doesn’t look like any other stock (because Android can be modified to look like it) mobile operating system existing right now. Well for those of you who love WP7′s interface but are invested in an Android phone and don’t feel the need to change phones, happily for you there are options like WP7 launchers to modify your homescreen

Now, the creator of Launcher has just released a new app into the Android Market called Fade Music. Some might call it a rip off, others might call it heavily inspired, but one thing is for sure – the developer isn’t making any attempts to distinguish his player from the one found in WP7.

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://windowsphone7developerdevelopment.wordpress.com/2011/05/23/fede-music-for-android-seems-like-windows-phone-7s-music-player/

Download Instructions:
http://turbobit.net/dtetomfaaun7.html
Jul 26th, 2011, 11:36 am

"Please don't add mirrors in my releases" Thanks
Jul 26th, 2011, 11:41 am
Please edit this release according to the "How to Post a Release" Sticky. Your release will not be rewarded or categorized until this is done.
Jul 26th, 2011, 11:41 am

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Jul 27th, 2011, 2:28 am
jimking wrote:Please edit this release according to the "How to Post a Release" Sticky. Your release will not be rewarded or categorized until this is done.

ok boss corrected
Jul 27th, 2011, 2:28 am

Jul 27th, 2011, 5:51 am
Any mirrors please? 544 sec waiting time on this turbobit.net site, and then it loops into yet another waiting cycle...just given up now.
Jul 27th, 2011, 5:51 am
Jul 27th, 2011, 10:05 am
Moe5508 wrote:Any mirrors please? 544 sec waiting time on this turbobit.net site, and then it loops into yet another waiting cycle...just given up now.

reboot modem, Thks for your interest
Jul 27th, 2011, 10:05 am

Jul 27th, 2011, 11:50 am
I hate to be "that guy", but this release is extremely outdated. While it is made by the Launcher Pro developer, it's no longer called Fede's Music App, it's called UberMusic. And the default skin doesn't look like WP7, although you can download Metro and Zune skins.

The current release at the time of posting this is Beta 3, and you can find it here: http://ubermusic.com/
Info about releases are usually posted on Fede's twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/fedecarnales
Jul 27th, 2011, 11:50 am
Jul 27th, 2011, 12:21 pm
Not yet. I thought I saw that he was planning on incorporating one, but I can't find the post now, so.. don't take my word for it, in case he doesn't make one.
Jul 27th, 2011, 12:21 pm
Jul 27th, 2011, 2:13 pm
ni3dre wrote:
jimking wrote:Please edit this release according to the "How to Post a Release" Sticky. Your release will not be rewarded or categorized until this is done.

ok boss corrected

Fixed a couple of things for you.
-The titles must be the same
-And added the [break ] that goes after the image.

15 WRZ$, Category: Media
Jul 27th, 2011, 2:13 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Jul 27th, 2011, 3:21 pm
losershawn wrote:Not yet. I thought I saw that he was planning on incorporating one, but I can't find the post now, so.. don't take my word for it, in case he doesn't make one.

Jul 27th, 2011, 3:21 pm