GPS applications, rather than GPS navigation software
Oct 26th, 2014, 8:38 pm
paradiabol wrote:Bad luck for me.

In airplane mode says "no connexion available, can't start" and close. If wifi connected, says "Licence Goog.. for this app not valid"

tested with the re-uploaded files and unable to install in internal memory, file is too big.

-test download the other tomtom
-check this file ".metadata.xml" in folder "tomtom/com.tomtom.europe"
Oct 26th, 2014, 8:38 pm
Oct 26th, 2014, 9:31 pm
many thanks for helping.
I tried these tips with no success again, still checking for licence

Can someone check with Tomtom installed in external SD if the programm creates a folder called "com.tomtom.europe" in the inner memory, in folder "android/data" so it is same as the external SD but this new /com.tomtom.europe/file/ is empty here.
Oct 26th, 2014, 9:31 pm
Oct 27th, 2014, 7:50 pm
paradiabol wrote:many thanks for helping.
I tried these tips with no success again, still checking for licence

Can someone check with Tomtom installed in external SD if the programm creates a folder called "com.tomtom.europe" in the inner memory, in folder "android/data" so it is same as the external SD but this new /com.tomtom.europe/file/ is empty here.

Sorry for the delay in answering :D

Try this:

*In Internal SD: Create the following folder structure: tomtom\com.tomtom.europe.
*Unpack the downloaded files and copy the "files" folder and the ".metadata.xml" file.
*Paste in the folder structure created in the first step.
-The "files" folder containing files tomtom should have the following structure: tomtom\com.tomtom.europe\files.
-The ".metadata.xml" file must be located in the following structure: tomtom\com.tomtom.europe.

*In Enternal SD: Create the following folder structure Android\data\com.tomtom.europe\files.
*Unpack the downloaded files and copy the "files" folder and the ".metadata.xml" file.
*Paste in the folder structure created in the first step.
-The "files" folder containing files tomtom should have the following structure: Android\data\com.tomtom.europe\files\files.
-The ".metadata.xml" file must be located in the following structure: Android\data\com.tomtom.europe\files.
Oct 27th, 2014, 7:50 pm
Oct 27th, 2014, 9:41 pm
Bingo man!

with kitkat 4.4, the secret for working fine on external SD is the structure android\data\com.tomtom.europe\files\files, you are right!

WRZ$ sent to thank you :D
Oct 27th, 2014, 9:41 pm
Oct 29th, 2014, 6:16 am
paradiabol wrote:Bingo man!

with kitkat 4.4, the secret for working fine on external SD is the structure android\data\com.tomtom.europe\files\files, you are right!

WRZ$ sent to thank you :D

:D Thank
Oct 29th, 2014, 6:16 am
Oct 30th, 2014, 5:07 pm
can we use the speedcam and traffic in app purchases? with freedom or lp?
Oct 30th, 2014, 5:07 pm
Nov 1st, 2014, 1:16 am
Disable any internet connection in your phone (Put it into Airplane Mode)
* Install the .apk
* Lounch the program. Let it load all it needs. Then close program.
* Enable internet connection.

how can it load anything if it is in airplane mode?
Nov 1st, 2014, 1:16 am
Nov 29th, 2014, 3:06 pm
Can someone post the meta file I can't find it

Got one from a previous post it kind of works
Everything fine can input home address add thing voices ok but when it comes to actual navigation the map is all black
Nov 29th, 2014, 3:06 pm
Dec 27th, 2014, 1:16 pm
It did not work on samsung galaxy note 12.2 running on 4.4.2. and norton antivirus from the tablet says it has a malware and could not desinfect it. And also the file could not be regularly deleted by explorer. I clicked to delete and did not work. twice. I was successful only I transfered it to another folder and then deleted the folder.
Dec 27th, 2014, 1:16 pm
May 3rd, 2016, 11:08 am
Any updates or the latest Tomtom app for 2016? Thanks much:)
May 3rd, 2016, 11:08 am