Ultimate To-Do List FULL v1.7.4Requirements:
for all Android versionsOverview:
A to-do list and notebook for power users, which syncs with the Toodledo web site.
This is the smartphone edition. We also have a separate tablet edition for devices with large screens.
- Organize tasks by folder, location, context, tags, goal, star, and subtasks.
- Supports complex repeating patterns (for example: every Tuesday and Thursday).
- Track both estimated and actual length of tasks. Includes a built-in timer.
- Organize your notes into folders.
- 2 home screen widgets: a task list (in multiple sizes), and a new task button
- Synchronizes tasks and notes with the Toodledo.com web site, allowing access from both your desktop computer and phone. All Toodledo features are supported.
- Supports multiple accounts.
- Automatic synchronization, including instant upload of changes on your phone to Toodledo.
- Supports subtasks without a paid Toodledo Pro account. (Subtask syncing requires a pro account.)
- Includes 5 priority levels and a task status field (active, planning, waiting, etc.).
- Option to set a time based and/or location based reminder (proximity alert) for a task. When linking a task with a location, a location alarm will occur when you reach that location.
- Optional nagging alarms remind you again if you don't hear the sound or feel the vibration.
- Custom vibrate patterns, sounds, and light colors allow you to distinguish a task alarm from other alarms.
- Snooze alarms until later if you can't do the task right away.
- Filter and search on any task field.
- Sort by up to 3 levels, on any task field.
- Configurable display allows you to see the exact information you are interested in.
- Save your filter, sort, and display options into custom views for quick access later.
- Customizable interface: Turn off the features you don't want to keep things simple.
- Choice of light or dark theme.
What's in this version:
This release adds calendar integration in experimental (beta) form. You can now place tasks on your device's calendar, allowing you to see your tasks and calendar events in one place. We currently cannot guarantee that this will work on all devices. Visit www.todolist.co/help
for instructions, for the latest updates on compatibility, and to submit bug reports.
Even if your devices does not work with the calendar integration feature, this release is safe to install. This can be disabled.
Full version, allows you to use the app beyond the 14 day trial.More Info: