Android 2.2 and upOverview:
FilePush lets you transfer files to your Android device with only two clicks.
FilePush only works together with its Windows Client!
You can download the client here: http://ctrox.ch/filepush
Direct link: http://ctrox.ch/filepush/setup/setup.exe
Officially supported is Windows Vista and 7.
With the Windows Client you can create context menu entries that appear when you right-click a file inside Windows Explorer. With a click on the "Push file to device" entry the file will appear a few seconds later as a download on your device.
- Windows Client (Vista, 7) with explorer integration
- Support for multiple devices
- Push files using WLAN - fast
- Or using Google Drive - anywhere
- Open, move and delete files
- No registration (Google Account)
- Uses Google Push service, is not always running in backgroundMore Info:
Released by chathu_achttp://1hostclick.com/2w098a9gzbuq/File ... 0.zip.html
Mirrors:http://rapidgator.net/file/17773115/Fil ... 0.zip.htmlhttp://extabit.com/file/2dvgjvnngxd95