Android related PC or Mac (or any other computer OS) software. Movie encoders, synchronization, development, etc.
Jan 12th, 2012, 11:13 pm
laquack wrote:We need to contribute towards a group buy - it's the only way.

Count me in for $8.30 towards a Basic4android Site License!
Jan 12th, 2012, 11:13 pm
Jan 13th, 2012, 8:47 pm
Heh heh..why is it that whenever someone mentions a group buy the whole thread comes to a
deafening standstill for more than 24 hours?I wish to thank 'XDA Senior Moderator' for his offer
to contribute-he has shown real spirit.
This is how the famous 'warez groups' died out one by one in the past couple of years.Just because
everyone wanted to 'leech' and not contribute anything.

Its a New Year,lets all grow a pair!
Jan 13th, 2012, 8:47 pm
Jan 14th, 2012, 5:37 am
laquack wrote:This is how the famous 'warez groups' died out one by one in the past couple of years.Just because

agree with laquack. don't let it died. come on all of you guys..get the spirit!!. :roll:
Jan 14th, 2012, 5:37 am
Jan 14th, 2012, 5:52 pm
laquack wrote:Heh heh..why is it that whenever someone mentions a group buy the whole thread comes to a
deafening standstill for more than 24 hours?I wish to thank 'XDA Senior Moderator' for his offer
to contribute-he has shown real spirit.
This is how the famous 'warez groups' died out one by one in the past couple of years.Just because

Its a New Year,lets all grow a pair!

Exactly! If we could get 30 people to pledge $8.30 (30 x $8.30 = $249) we could buy a Basic4android Site License
which gets 2 years of free upgrades and 30 developers licenses.

http://www.basic4ppc.com/android/purchase.html

Come on people!
Jan 14th, 2012, 5:52 pm
Jan 15th, 2012, 4:23 pm
I am in for $8.30 Where should I send it?
Jan 15th, 2012, 4:23 pm
Jan 16th, 2012, 12:37 am
This is a noble cause, and I'd really consider this if I didn't already have one, but there is one big potential flaw. The site license does give updates for 2 years and access to the forums with all the updated libraries for 30 users, but it is a 'site' license. I'm sure the developer of such an application would be smart enough to know a mixture of email addresses from hotmail, gmail, yahoo, 10 minute email, and various others are not at the same company or 'site'.

I could be completely wrong here because perhaps the entire process is automated and you just fill out a form with all the email addresses, but from what I've read in the forums, a lot of the more detailed help like specifying which accounts have access for downloading libraries, etc. has to be done manually by emailing support (i.e. the developer)
Jan 16th, 2012, 12:37 am
Jan 17th, 2012, 7:27 pm
Majesty wrote:This is a noble cause, and I'd really consider this if I didn't already have one, but there is one big potential flaw. The site license does give updates for 2 years and access to the forums with all the updated libraries for 30 users, but it is a 'site' license. I'm sure the developer of such an application would be smart enough to know a mixture of email addresses from hotmail, gmail, yahoo, 10 minute email, and various others are not at the same company or 'site'.

I could be completely wrong here because perhaps the entire process is automated and you just fill out a form with all the email addresses, but from what I've read in the forums, a lot of the more detailed help like specifying which accounts have access for downloading libraries, etc. has to be done manually by emailing support (i.e. the developer)

You're probably right, but it doesn't matter as only a few people are interested anyway :(

Oh well...
Jan 17th, 2012, 7:27 pm
Jan 18th, 2012, 7:39 pm
I can contribute also
This product and his policy is so .... no word to say
Jan 18th, 2012, 7:39 pm
Jan 19th, 2012, 10:17 pm
Ok i have several offers both on the thread and on PM and it looks good so far.
We still need a lot more support so keep on pledging.We shall work out a collection
scheme when we get the numbers.
Jan 19th, 2012, 10:17 pm
Jan 20th, 2012, 1:47 am
laquack wrote:Ok i have several offers both on the thread and on PM and it looks good so far.
We still need a lot more support so keep on pledging.We shall work out a collection
scheme when we get the numbers.

A very respected person has said in a PM to me that they'd be willing to pledge too :)

Others? Come on people, please!
Jan 20th, 2012, 1:47 am
Jan 20th, 2012, 6:43 am
Dear friends,
I am also interested in contributing so that we can purchase B4A. Please tell me where to pay.
regards
Jan 20th, 2012, 6:43 am
Jan 20th, 2012, 11:09 am
I'm in too for $8.30 to purchase the site license. Where should i send the money?
Waiting for you guys to reach the 30 people number...
Jan 20th, 2012, 11:09 am
Jan 20th, 2012, 2:10 pm
bytelord wrote:I got a discount coupon code for the Enterprise version at 50% off.

- go to: http://www.basic4ppc.com/android/purchase.html
- click the Plimus button
- enter the code: bfsrek

This code can be used up to 20 times, as long as the offer lasts.

Thanx, I used your code. Got the Enterprise version for $61. No problem spending those money on this software.
Now I have two years of updates and libs, hassle free.
Jan 20th, 2012, 2:10 pm