Apps to communicate, list your contacts, etc.
Aug 23rd, 2015, 9:52 pm
GioMods (WhatsApp v2.12.248)
Requirements: 2.3+
Overview: Giovanni wrote:
I am modding WhatsApp for a very long time and today I decided to share it again. I added nice privacy features, such as pausing your last seen and hiding ticks. I also cleaned the app to make it more faster, and also added the ability to copy a contact's status.

Features GioMods (com.whatsapp)
- Added privacy stuff
(Pause last seen | Hide second tick | Hide blue ticks | Hide blue microphone | Hide recording and typing (seperated options for groups, broadcasts and contacts)
- Fixed verification by sms
(No modified client errors anymore)
- Option to copy the status from a contact by pressing it
- Simplified code for speed
- Backup/Restore/Restart functions
- Updater inside the app

What's New:
- Base Update (WhatsApp v2.12.248)
- Improvement and much more

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps:/play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatsapp

Download Instructions: Credits Giovanni Terlingen
https://userscloud.com/i4k8vd7zefak

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) http://tusfiles.com/sog9eizgrj6e
Aug 23rd, 2015, 9:52 pm
Aug 25th, 2015, 8:25 pm
can we add themes to this, like whatsapp plus/reborn or whatsfapp , and if not, could you add those mods too, and does this hav plus widget, group statistics, online pop up status and all those goodies whic mod versions hav...
Aug 25th, 2015, 8:25 pm
Aug 25th, 2015, 10:52 pm
FAKE because a link from Whatsapp https:/play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatsapp and not from this scrap GioMods
Aug 25th, 2015, 10:52 pm
Aug 25th, 2015, 11:23 pm
Kung-Fu-Tse wrote:FAKE because a link from Whatsapp https:/play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatsapp and not from this scrap GioMods

Its not a Fake. I use this Mod since Month . I dont know why the OP Added the Playstore Link but its no Fake.

darkangelriq wrote:can we add themes to this, like whatsapp plus/reborn or whatsfapp , and if not, could you add those mods too, and does this hav plus widget, group statistics, online pop up status and all those goodies whic mod versions hav...

i think not that Gio will Add Themes. There are more than enough ways to theme it ( xposed, Layers or whatever ) sofar you have root. But you can use other Mods from Gio

http://androidaba.altervista.org/giomod ... i-whtsapp/
Aug 25th, 2015, 11:23 pm
Aug 26th, 2015, 10:51 pm
ok forget theme for now, i can live without it, and i dont use a rooted phn nor can i add xposed framework on my phn for now.

I have been using the mod versions of whatsapp since a yr now, makes chatting so much more easier.
it doesnt matter what its called , Plus or reborn or fapp

i'm looking for these essential mods with the latest build (2.12.248 or above) as the base version :-
*Hiding last seen - [MOST IMP N ESSENTIAL MOD] - others can seen my last seen, its shows the last seen of wen we hide, unlike the normal whatsapp whr last seen is not shown at all to Contacts and ppl know we r being rude.
*whatsapp plus widget (lets u change privacy setting from home screen)
*privacy features Hide blue ticks , double ticks, last seen, "is Writing" text So you can go underground.
*In-App group statistics
*Get notified when your contacts go online (pop up tht shows any contact tht is online wen thr is a conversation ongoing no matter ur using whatsapp or not - this pops up anywhr on phone)
*Extended notification, (scrolls the whole msg on the notification bar)
*Upload PHOTOS and VIDEOS with no compression
*PREVIEW for Images & Videos (without downloading)

do you think you could atleast add these mods??????
Aug 26th, 2015, 10:51 pm
Aug 27th, 2015, 3:58 pm
darkangelriq wrote:ok forget theme for now, i can live without it, and i dont use a rooted phn nor can i add xposed framework on my phn for now.

I have been using the mod versions of whatsapp since a yr now, makes chatting so much more easier.

i'm looking for these essential mods with the latest build (2.12.248 or above) as the base version :-
*Hiding last seen - [MOST IMP N ESSENTIAL MOD] - others can seen my last seen, its shows the last seen of wen we hide, unlike the normal whatsapp whr last seen is not shown at all to Contacts and ppl know we r being rude.

Hello, first of all, GioMods WhatsApp is not fake. Secondly, it's not a Plus version, but a modded WhatsApp, that has some privacy features on the latest base (as and when dev has time to mod). On the other hand, Plus version is entirely different that has privacy and other features included, but the base won't be latest. You can Gio's Plus version for all your listed features.

Finally, "Hide last seen" is totally dependent on what you select and is available on all modded or Plus WhatsApp variants. You cann't be selective to hide last seen, yet to see yourself of others. In short, if you hide your last seen, you cann't see others as well.
Aug 27th, 2015, 3:58 pm

Hit Image if I've helped you.
Aug 31st, 2015, 12:25 pm
r4Rok wrote:
darkangelriq wrote:ok forget theme for now, i can live without it, and i dont use a rooted phn nor can i add xposed framework on my phn for now.

Hello, first of all, GioMods WhatsApp is not fake. Secondly, it's not a Plus version, but a modded WhatsApp, that has some privacy features on the latest base (as and when dev has time to mod). On the other hand, Plus version is entirely different that has privacy and other features included, but the base won't be latest. You can Gio's Plus version for all your listed features.

Finally, "Hide last seen" is totally dependent on what you select and is available on all modded or Plus WhatsApp variants. You cann't be selective to hide last seen, yet to see yourself of others. In short, if you hide your last seen, you cann't see others as well.

thankyou for getting back to me, i 'm well aware of the fact tht wen i hide my last seen i cant see others' last seen, i hav been using mod version for a yr now, i also kno for a fact tht if we abuse the privacy mod too much like hide second tick, the mod makes the app buggy - msgs dont come on time, but some of us hav learnt to work around these bugs. the best way i hav found is using the plus widget, and just hiding the last seen, using the widget we can turn whatsapp into an instant messenger like app,turn on and off just wen you see fit, rest of the time stay offline, ppl cant see you and neither can you see them, but wit witget u can sneak in look at ppl online n sneak out without them noticing, and with the online pop up mod, this becomes more easier to know who is online as the mod shows u who is online wit a pop up. also i hav noticed, wen you are offline you save battery and also keeps the resources low, unlike normal whatsapp tht actually drains more battery, (i'm not saying mod version drains less battery than normal whatsapp, but if you kno how to use it and keep the cache clear, it actually saves battery life.)

Anyways, you said tht these feather/mods are present in Gio plus version with the latest Build base version 2.12.248 or above,
Much appreciate it if you could add a download link, and info of the base version to which the mod is applied.
Aug 31st, 2015, 12:25 pm
Aug 31st, 2015, 4:01 pm
darkangelriq wrote:
r4Rok wrote:
darkangelriq wrote:Anyways, you said tht these feather/mods are present in Gio plus version with the latest Build base version 2.12.248 or above,
Much appreciate it if you could add a download link, and info of the base version to which the mod is applied.

I think Gio has a near latest base, that's 2.12.27x, but all other Plus versions are either or @2.12.70.
Aug 31st, 2015, 4:01 pm

Aug 31st, 2015, 10:12 pm
Tylog wrote:Please check my post above, i posted the link for the buildshttp://androidaba.altervista.org/ ... i-whtsapp/

i checked the link you suggested, the description says it has all the required mods, but regrettably the links provided on that site are dead, if you have said app's apk , could you plz provide a download on this site.
Aug 31st, 2015, 10:12 pm
Sep 1st, 2015, 12:31 am
I send you the links tomorrow, i have them on another device but the device is not by me atm
Sep 1st, 2015, 12:31 am
Sep 2nd, 2015, 7:59 pm
Tylog wrote:I send you the links tomorrow, i have them on another device but the device is not by me atm

thankyou
and if you could, plz try to find a latest base version mod.
Sep 2nd, 2015, 7:59 pm
Sep 2nd, 2015, 8:13 pm
darkangelriq wrote:
Tylog wrote:I send you the links tomorrow, i have them on another device but the device is not by me atm

thankyou
and if you could, plz try to find a latest base version mod.

http://giovanniterlingen.com/

There you got it. :)
Sep 2nd, 2015, 8:13 pm
Sep 3rd, 2015, 11:07 am
Thankyou
Sep 3rd, 2015, 11:07 am
Sep 3rd, 2015, 4:07 pm
darkangelriq wrote:Thankyou

The above Giovanni link, will only get you GioMod WhatsApp. Gio's another release, WhatsApp Plus is a base 2.12.246 and has adds under settings (top & bottom). Another, WhatsApp Plus release, i.e. Whatsapp Plus v7.00 /v7.11 are expired, when you install, you get the expiration message. Problem with Plus variants are, they all carry very old base, and you never know, when the dev would seize development. That's why, i'm back to Play store releases.
Sep 3rd, 2015, 4:07 pm