Call blocking, virus protection, eWallets, encryption tools
Apr 27th, 2017, 3:32 pm
Micro Guard™ PRO - Blocker v2.0
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: Micro Guard™ Professional Edition for Android™

Image Image

★★★★★ Innovative and Microphone Blocker
★★★★★ High-Secure Microphone Protection
★★★★★ Micro Guard™ makes sure that no hacker, spy or malware can listen on you.
★★★★★ Prevent spying
★★★★★ blocks and observes all apps and processes that try to access the microphone of your smartphone
★★★★★ The intelligent Deep Detective™ detects even previously unknown attacks.
★★★★★ ProtectStar™ apps are preferred by more than 1.000,000 users in 123 countries

ProtectStar's Micro Guard™ makes sure that no hacker, spy or malware can listen on you. With just one single click the integrated microphone of your Android™ smartphone will be completely protected.

Prevent spying
===========
Not only millions of users, but also founder of Facebook™ Mark Zuckerberg and FBI-chief James Comey tape over the webcam and microphones of their devices.

With good reason: Everything and everybody is spied on! We know this since June 2013 when the first NSA documents were revealed by whistle-blower Edward Snowden. Since then increasingly threatening details are being constantly uncovered. But not only have hackers found solutions to misuse the integrated microphones of mobile devices without a warning signal to the user, but also the latest malware is highly dangerous, because it specifically targets control of the integrated microhpone to listen on the users.

Hear nothing – For those who should not
===============================
With only one click the protection is activated and Micro Guard™ blocks and observes all programs and processes that try to access the microhpone of your smartphone. Every attempted security breach will be reported with a signal.
To further prevent manipulations, the individual settings of the software can be secured with a pin that is especially secured by a hacker safe protection.

While all accesses and warnings are conveniently protocolled in the log file, the intelligent Deep Detective™ detects even previously unknown attacks.

Deep Detective™: A smart invention against (un)known threats
================================================
With the Deep Detective™ we have created an intelligent and versatile detective that observes all accesses to the Android™ device – similar to an alarm system or a firewall – only smarter.

Deep Detective™ permanently controls which process or app currently attempt to access the microphone. Additionally it reports known – and thanks to modern heuristic methods – also unknown attack attempts.
Every possibility to spy on you is proactively restricted from hackers, spies and Trojans.

An ideal combination
================
Micro Guard™ can, especially with activated Deep Detective™, be used ideally in combination with other existing security solutions like anti-virus scanners or firewalls. And it works perfectly together with ProtectStar's Camera Guard™ for Android™ that blocks also the integrated camera of your device.

Anti-virus scanners and personal firewalls have already been stretched to their limits for years: With Micro Guard™ you surpass those limits, because the software observes and secures specific hardware components that couldn’t be protected by modern security solutions – until now!

Features "Professional Edition":
========================
+ Microphone protection
+ Microphone blocker
+ Auto-Protection
+ Graphical window about blocked apps
+ List of Apps with microphone access
+ Pop-Ups regarding security breaches
+ Logfile protocol
+ Deep Detective™
+ Whitelist
+ Protection against known and unknown attack attempts
+ Passcode protection
+ Widget
+ 24/7 Support by e-Mail

WHAT'S NEW

Version 2.0 available!
+ Internet permission removed
+ App uses way less battery
+ Quick protection toggle
+ All configurations now in one screen
+ "Apps with microphone permission" now with more information
+ More apps displayed in the protection console
+ More apps displayed in the whitelist
+ better user experience for the whitelist
+ Bug fixes
More to come...

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.protectstar.microguardfree&hl=en

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://uploadocean.com/rirlhqjcto84

Mirror:
https://drop.download/64zh1h4p0xjr
Apr 27th, 2017, 3:32 pm

If you like an app, buy it and support the developer.

In Metal We Trust.

derrin [hedon]
Apr 27th, 2017, 10:18 pm
Thanks for the apk. However, just a note. Would you trust this or similar application that was cracked - i. e. pirated version - that it will save your personal data. Especially apk like password manager. It's cracked and then you are going to input your card details, website log ins etc. Really?
Just for clarification. I'm not against the one who brings us apk for free. Thank you very much for that. And I'm not saying that he or she is going to steal my data. Just a thought.
Apr 27th, 2017, 10:18 pm
Jul 2nd, 2017, 1:14 pm
Hello
Update v2.0.3 please.
Thank you
Jul 2nd, 2017, 1:14 pm
Jul 2nd, 2017, 8:45 pm
paev wrote:Thanks for the apk. However, just a note. Would you trust this or similar application that was cracked - i. e. pirated version - that it will save your personal data. Especially apk like password manager. It's cracked and then you are going to input your card details, website log ins etc. Really?
Just for clarification. I'm not against the one who brings us apk for free. Thank you very much for that. And I'm not saying that he or she is going to steal my data. Just a thought.

Valid point, however it Never hurts to trick yourself into thinking that you've done everyting you can to anonymise yourself.

Altough, you can Never be completely safe or anonymous unless you're Mr.Robot, or that guy Snowden hehe
Jul 2nd, 2017, 8:45 pm