System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
May 27th, 2015, 11:11 am
Poweramp Patcher v1.2
Requirements: Android v2.3.3 And Up And ROOT
Overview: Poweramp Patcher Will Patch Poweramp Music Player For Android.

- Provide Genuine License.
- No Force Close Of Poweramp After 15 Days
- No Nag Screen Anymore Your Trial Is Expired After 15 Days

- NEED ROOT ACCESS TO WORK

<< INSTRUCTIONS >>

Make Sure You Have SUPERSU > SETTINGS > ACCESS > PROMPT ,If It Is Grant Patcher Will Force Close.

<< PATCH >> [First Step]

1. Uninstall The Poweramp And Reboot.

2. Now Install The Poweramp From Play Store Or Website But Dont Launch It.

3. Now Click Patch Button And Grant ROOT Access,It Will Patch And Reboot.

4. After Rebooting Check The Status Of Patch If It Is Success Then Check Next Step Otherwise If Not Then Try CPU Based Patch,You Can Check Your CPU And Patch According To It.

5. If Patch Is Successful Then Open Poweramp Once And Let It Scan The Media And Close It.

6. Now Go To Activate Menu To Do The Final Work.

<< Activate >> [Must Be Done After Patch]

1. Now I Think Your Patching Part Is Done Lets Move To Activation And Now Select the License You Want To Apply Default Is Play Store License.

2. Now Click Activate And Wait Till It Patch Everything And After That You Are Done.

3. When You Want To Update Poweramp Before Updating Click UPDATE FIX First And Then Install The Update And After Updating Dont Launch Poweramp Instead Launch Patcher And Immediately Click Activate From Patcher Again And Now You Can Launch The Poweramp And Now License Will Be Refreshed After Launching.

Good Luck...

- This Is Free If You PAID For It You Just Got Screwed !!

Youtube Tutorial :- https://youtu.be/GBikOp4BETM (Link Also Provided In Patcher)

Changelog :-
v1.2
- Add License Refresh Option In Activate Menu To Fix Error Temporary Fix Cannot Be Fixed Forever When You Get Click It To Know More Read Activate Instructions.

**Read How To Use First In The App**

This app has NO advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allCheck App

Download Instructions:
http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/15KcaSlZ/file.html

Mirror :-
http://rghost.net/7njpFHkxQ
May 27th, 2015, 11:11 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

RETIRED..................... Don't Trouble
May 29th, 2015, 1:54 pm
If you already have poweramp installed and click to patch, you will get into boot-loop, loose dualboot etc :-).
So, be sure, you have full backup. I had I bad day today :-).
May 29th, 2015, 1:54 pm
May 29th, 2015, 2:24 pm
androids wrote:If you already have poweramp installed and click to patch, you will get into boot-loop, loose dualboot etc :-).
So, be sure, you have full backup. Thanks for such stupid programs.

dual boot ? wow heard it first time ever from patcher it made you in boot loop probably because of keeping two roms on ur device and remember when u already provide root to any app then make sure u have backup sometimes in rare cases it doesnot go well

and im pretty sure patcher will never cause bootloop if it does you should have factory reset and ur good to go changes are not permanent they will go when you factory reset and clear data

either blaming me blame yourself just on small device you are putting two roms why ur overloading the operating system ? this is the first time i have ever heard a guy keeping dual roms on android well its on you i think you should not have rooted in the first place :)
May 29th, 2015, 2:24 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

May 29th, 2015, 3:34 pm
JASI2169 wrote:either blaming me blame

I'm sorry for my bad mood. I can always restore my phone without data loss, it only take a while. I love option during boot with: Team Win
May 29th, 2015, 3:34 pm
May 29th, 2015, 5:41 pm
I cannot run this app on my LG G3 CAT6 - Android 4.4.2.
May 29th, 2015, 5:41 pm
May 29th, 2015, 6:45 pm
sinosuke wrote:I cannot run this app on my LG G3 CAT6 - Android 4.4.2.

Is your phone rooted?
May 29th, 2015, 6:45 pm
Jun 3rd, 2015, 9:30 pm
Patch worked yesterday, today I'm getting errors when launching Poweramp.

Poweramp cannot verify the license.

Tried the license refresh which also didn't change anything.
Jun 3rd, 2015, 9:30 pm
Jun 4th, 2015, 5:54 pm
same problem

any solution???
Jun 4th, 2015, 5:54 pm
Jun 4th, 2015, 6:03 pm
redz1234 wrote:Patch worked yesterday, today I'm getting errors when launching Poweramp.

Vrkic wrote:same problem

any solution???

buy the app :P

license refresh should work for some time but you guys are ON with net then poweramp invoke permission and deletes the license again and the code is ibfuscated and im unable to find out the function which deletes the license and overwrites it if i would have got that function i should have fixed it code poweramp deletes the license by itself
Jun 4th, 2015, 6:03 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Jun 4th, 2015, 6:57 pm
JASI2169 wrote:
redz1234 wrote:Patch worked yesterday, today I'm getting errors when launching Poweramp.

any solution???

license refresh should work for some time but you guys are ON with net then poweramp invoke permission and deletes the license again and the code is ibfuscated and im unable to find out the function which deletes the license and overwrites it if i would have got that function i should have fixed it code poweramp deletes the license by itself

even for old version its hard ?...not need update it if any old version work good then its ok but as i tried it with many methods it hard for play with this app :(
Jun 4th, 2015, 6:57 pm
Jun 4th, 2015, 7:06 pm
ammarsj wrote:
JASI2169 wrote:

any solution???

even for old version its hard ?...not need update it if any old version work good then its ok but as i tried it with many methods it hard for play with this app :(

im totally close to this app i just need that function which deletes my license otherwise no force close will happen but i dont know in this 5mb where is that function is hidden cus code is totally obfuscated and no way to decode it and this developer obfuscated the code woth himself without using any other tool thats amazing how smart he is
Jun 4th, 2015, 7:06 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Jun 4th, 2015, 7:09 pm
ammarsj wrote:even for old version its hard ?...not need update it if any old version work good then its ok but as i tried it with many methods it hard for play with this app :(

v2.0.9 build 533 works with mod play store thats the last build which works as it relied on android core
Jun 4th, 2015, 7:09 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Jun 4th, 2015, 7:21 pm
JASI2169 wrote:
ammarsj wrote:even for old version its hard ?...not need update it if any old version work good then its ok but as i tried it with many methods it hard for play with this app :(

v2.0.9 build 533 works with mod play store thats the last build which works as it relied on android core

Thanks man!!!
Jun 4th, 2015, 7:21 pm
Jun 4th, 2015, 8:17 pm
JASI2169 wrote:

thx for info ... no poweramp more :D using player pro now but no nice themes like power amp
Jun 4th, 2015, 8:17 pm
Jun 4th, 2015, 8:34 pm
ammarsj wrote:
JASI2169 wrote:

thx for info ... no poweramp more :D using player pro now but no nice themes like power amp

jetaudio plus is daddy poweramp was never good for me it worked good on galaxy y but nowdays poweramp makes cheap voice between the song and distortion alot maybe it cant handle 64kbps songs which jetaudio can handle without any distortion with full bass boost :)
Jun 4th, 2015, 8:34 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ