System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Feb 18th, 2017, 7:35 pm
BK Package Disabler Samsung v2.2.4
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: Only for Samsung devices - NO ROOTING required - PRO version
☆☆☆ Not support for Galaxy Note 7 for safety reason☆☆☆

☆☆☆ May not work with Android Nougat 7.0 (firmware at February 17, 2017). It should be considered when you update your Android OS, thanks!☆☆☆

3-DAY REFUND GUARANTEED WITH 100% MONEY BACK

► It's safe to disable packages in [Installed] and [Bloatware] list, be careful to disable packages in [System] list (not safe)

☆ Package Disabler Samsung is the best app forever help you disable any packages or services (Installed, Bloatware and System) on your Samsung devices WITHOUT ROOT
☆ One tap to disable or enable all Bloatware (S Health, Gear VR, Instagram, One Drive, Microsoft Office, widget apps,...etc)
☆ Package Disabler Samsung will disable packages and make them disappear, save your RAM usage, Battery life and improve your Performance. All disabled package is marked unavailable from running and updating.
☆ Package Disabler Samsung work with almost Samsung Galaxy devices (Galaxy S5, S6/S6 Edge, S7/S7 Edge, Note 3/4/5....etc) and works well with almost Rooted device
☆ Disable Gear VR service, you can use your Gear VR headset with Cardboard apps and games. Gear VR app will not be auto launched until you enable them again

Main features:
✔ Disable any Package - disable/enable any Installed, Bloatware or System package
✔ One-tap enable/disable packages support for more than 100 Bloatware (Samsung pre-installed packages)
✔ Disable any Service - disable/enable any service (open Detail app dialog then click on [Service] button to use)
✔ Advance Disabler - support to disable Camera, Cellular, Home Key, Power Off
✔ Export/Import XML file - export/import disabled packages list to external storage, support to Backup and Restore disabled packages list feature
✔ Custom Bloatware list feature - edit and custom Bloatware list by yourself (support by [Set Non-Bloat] and [Set As Bloat] function)
✔ More Options - support to change name, add shortcut, launch, stop and uninstall packages
✔ Clear application Data - save your memory, battery and improve your performance
✔ One-tap Clear Data of Disabled packages - quickly to clear data of disabled packages
✔ Favorite packages feature - save your favorite packages, quickly to access
✔ Filter(top-right corner icon) - disabled packages list, running packages list, farvorite packages list, running services list
✔ Multiple Custom Widgets - quickly enable/disable any package or packages group
✔ Password Protection Mode - lock this application by Passcode (offline)
✔ Material Design - simple and easy to use

How to add Home screen Widget:
- Go Home screen, press and hold on Home screen for 1 or 2 seconds.
- Select WIDGETS tab, find [BK Package Disable Samsung] then drag and drop widget to Home screen

How to uninstall:
- Run this app, select Menu (at top-right corner) and click on Uninstall this app to uninstall
- In other way, Go Setting -> Security -> deactivate Device Administrator permission of this app before uninstall normally

Important Note:
- ☆Please enable all packages, even apps that you consider bloatware before a system update (OTA)
- Always be careful to disable Critical (System) packages, unless you are sure that it safe to disable.
- Remember backup your devices, your datas before using this app, VuDanThanh JSC hold no responsibility for any damage you may cause.

We would love to hear from our customers. If you have any problem, questions or feedback about this app please contact us at [kunkunsoft@gmail.com]

WHAT'S NEW

☆ If you think this app is useful, we'd love you to rate our app 5 stars ☆☆☆☆☆
☆ If you have any problem, please contact to support team at [kunkunsoft@gmail.com]

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kunkunsoft.packagedisabler&hl=en

Download Instructions:
https://dailyuploads.net/g4bnmh302egu

Mirror:
https://drop.download/jvzvisp8fwde
(Closed Filehost) http://uploads.to/93u2njveub9x
Feb 18th, 2017, 7:35 pm

Feb 19th, 2017, 9:03 am
Did anyone else experince activation error? "Can not activate SDK licence" acording to some GooglePlay comments some people have the same activation problem? Android 7, G935F, S7 edge .
Feb 19th, 2017, 9:03 am
Feb 19th, 2017, 9:13 am
gmadjara wrote:Did anyone else experince activation error? "Can not activate SDK licence" acording to some GooglePlay comments some people have the same activation problem? Android 7, G935F, S7 edge .

You have to be on the internet the first time you run the app then you can come off the net if you like it (or stay on) only does that ones
works will to like all the other version to.
I also have a S7 edge to.
Feb 19th, 2017, 9:13 am

Samsung:
S24plus + 256gb Android 14.
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Feb 19th, 2017, 9:18 am
Thanks it works great with Android 6.0.1
But did you know if this Version will work on Android 7.0
SGS 7 Edge
Greetz
Feb 19th, 2017, 9:18 am
Feb 19th, 2017, 9:20 am
ktx-nz wrote:
gmadjara wrote:Did anyone else experince activation error? "Can not activate SDK licence" acording to some GooglePlay comments some people have the same activation problem? Android 7, G935F, S7 edge .

You have to be on the internet the first time you run the app then you can come off the net if you like it (or stay on) only does that ones
works will to like all the other version to.

Thank you for your feedback! Actually i'm always online. It is possibly cos of second Android 7 upgrade. I remember i was using this app normally after first upgrade from Android 6 to 7. Currently not even single simmilar app works anymore...sdk licencing problems. Wierd.

Software is G935FXXU1DQB1 and B3 (UK)
Feb 19th, 2017, 9:20 am
Feb 19th, 2017, 9:26 am
Bierbaum wrote:Thanks it works great with Android 6.0.1
SGS 7 Edge
Greetz

Seems like YES and NO. Really depends on your firmware version.
Feb 19th, 2017, 9:26 am
Feb 19th, 2017, 9:58 am
gmadjara wrote:
SGS 7 Edge
Greetz

I am running v6.01 on my S7 Edge here in New Zealand v7 is not here yet but thanks for letting know know that so I can keep a eye out when I go on v7
There will be a update for v7 some time I would say.
Feb 19th, 2017, 9:58 am

Samsung:
S24plus + 256gb Android 14.
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Feb 19th, 2017, 1:07 pm
ktx-nz wrote:
gmadjara wrote:
SGS 7 Edge
Greetz

I am running v6.01 on my S7 Edge here in New Zealand v7 is not here yet but thanks for letting know know that so I can keep a eye out when I go on v7
There will be a update for v7 some time I would say.

According to developer Samsung is trying to block this kind of applications from working in Nougat's latest updates.
Feb 19th, 2017, 1:07 pm
Feb 23rd, 2017, 1:16 pm
And there is no way to bring this back with an update of this software?
Feb 23rd, 2017, 1:16 pm
Feb 23rd, 2017, 2:01 pm
Take Package Disabler Pro 7.3 from here it works on Android 7.0
Feb 23rd, 2017, 2:01 pm
Feb 23rd, 2017, 2:44 pm
Yea, Package Disabler Pro 7.3 works fine!
Feb 23rd, 2017, 2:44 pm
Sep 24th, 2017, 12:54 pm
please do update this app
Sep 24th, 2017, 12:54 pm
Sep 25th, 2017, 4:28 pm
Can anybody release the patched version of BK Package Disabler Samsung v2.3.7
Sep 25th, 2017, 4:28 pm
Mar 6th, 2018, 2:13 pm
"SDK Activation Error"

Did not work on Samsung TAB A with Android 5.1.1
Mar 6th, 2018, 2:13 pm