System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Feb 24th, 2017, 11:55 am
Uret Patcher v2.0
Requirements: Android 4.0+,ROOT,Xposed (Optional)
Overview: Uret Patcher Is Patching Tool Intended To Work Only On Those Apps It Is Suppose To Work, It Can Also Be Used As Universal Tool For All Apps.

Uret Patcher Is Patching Tool Intended To Work Only On Those Apps It Is Suppose To Work, It Can Also Be Used As Universal Tool For All Apps.
It Includes Custom Patches Based On Per App And Also Includes Universal Patch And License Emulation For Apps Which Checks License From Google Play Store, It Is Very Effective.
Uret Patcher Is Coded And Managed Single Handedly By Jasi2169 And All The Patches Are Belonged To And Managed By Jasi2169 Itself,This Tool Doesn't Breaks Any Copyrights Of The Apps As It Makes Changes To Files In Android Which Is OPEN SOURCE And Does Not Modify Any Application APKs Installed So It Is Totally LEGAL!!
PS You Gotta Install The App Yourself,This Tool Does Not Provide You APKs ie. Setups Or Links To PAID Apps Or Apps Which It Includes Patches For,You Gotta Find The Unmodified Or Untouched APKs Of App Yourself!!

As Always You Should Always BUY The App You LIKE And USE Regularly And SUPPORT The DEVELOPMENT!!

Patcher Only Includes Patches For HARD Apps Or Popular Apps,So Don't Bother Me For Apps Which Are Either Cheap Or Easily Crackable.

<<< !!..HELP..!! >>>
Patcher Has Seven Types Of Patches.

1. Code Patch (Xposed Not Required) :- This Patch Code Of The App,When You Update The App Then Before Updating 'Unpatch' The App Otherwise You Will Get Not Installed Error,After Installing You Have To Patch It Again. (Need To Patch Again ie. On Updates).

2. Dalvik Patch (Xposed Not Required) :- This Patch Cache Of The App,But You Can Update Easily No Need To Unpatch First But Reinstalling Or Updating Will Remove The Patch So You Have To Patch It Again. (Need To Patch Again ie. On Updates).

3. License Patch (Xposed Is Required) :- (Run The Application At least Once Before Patching) This Patch Google License And InApp Implementation And System Is Hooked,App Will Take Fake Data As 'LEGIT' Data Like Response From Google Servers.It Is Very Effective,Butt Hurt For App Developers. (No Need To Patch Again ie. On Updates [Only Patch One Time]).

4. Native Patch (Xposed Not Required) :- It Patches Native Codes,Basically For Games. (Need To Patch Again ie. On Updates).

5. Save Patch (Xposed Not Required) :- (Run The Application At least Once Before Patching) It Makes Changes In Data. (No Need To Patch Again ie. On Updates [Only Patch One Time]).

6. Hook Patch (Xposed Is Required) :- It Hooks Application Dynamically Makes Changes In It,Again Pain In The ASS For App Developers. (No Need To Patch Again ie. On Updates [Only Patch One Time]).

7. Module Patch (Xposed Not Required) :- Fix System Checks,Some Apps Only Need This But Sometime Hard Protected Apps Need This Along With Other Patches. (Need To Patch Again ie. On Updates).

NOTE :- Patch Can Work On Updates Or Maynot Work On Updates But 'PATCH' Will Always Work On Version It Is Made For.

If Patcher Do Not Work Or Crashes For You Check Troubleshooting (Patcher > Menu > Troubleshooting) Follow It,If Still It Does Not Work Then Get Logs (Patcher > Menu > Dump Logs) And Send Me All Files On Email (Patcher > Menu > About > Email Me).

This Is Free If You PAID For It You Just Got Screwed !!

Changelogs :-
v2.0 (25/Feb/2017)
!!..This Release Is Dedicated To Indian Space Research Organisation #ISRO For Making Indians Proud..!!
- Added License Emulation In Tools,With Soft Emulation You Can Patch Easy And Moderate Apps,With Extreme Emulation Hard Apps Can Be Licensed,It Is Clone Of Google Servers.

- Uret Patcher Is Universal Patcher Now Include Custom Patches, Universal Patch With Root, License Emulation With Xpose And Also License Emulation Video In Action Can Be Seen Here At YouTube.
- Added Random And Clear Option In Spoof Toolbar To Random And Clear All Fields Respectively.
- Added Brand,Board,Product,Device Name To Spoof.
- Updated Game Killer Patch,Now It Unpacks Code In Memory And Patcher Will Patch In Memory Directly.
- Added Patch For Floating Windows Pro And Removed Patch For Mi Band Tools,I Don't Have Xiaomi Device Can't Debug Update Patches.
- Added Option To Reset Settings Of Patcher.
- Added Launch Option In Patch Menu As Well As In Universal Patch To Launch App From The Patcher.
- Added Persian Farsi By Farshid.
- Translations Updated By Default Translators And Russian Updated By gjf@4PDA.
- Major Bugs Fixed.
- Translators Can Grab Free Donation Key For Patcher, If You Translated Uret Patcher Then Email Me With Request Text File.
!!..Sometimes You May Get Not Licensed Even With Emulation Turned On Because The Data Is Null Comes After LP License Emulation,So You May Try Clearing Data Of Play Store Or App And Reconfiguring Them Or Try Check Internet Connection Or Reboot, You Can See The Xposed Logs When This Issue Comes..!!
----------------------------------------
Apps Supported In v2.0
Action Launcher 3
AIDA64
AIDE IDE For Android
Apex Launcher
AppLock
AppMgr Pro III
Audio Evolution Mobile Studio
Avast Mobile Security
Avira Antivirus Security
BitTorrent
Call Recorder License ACR
Call Recorder Skvalex
Cameringo+ Effects Camera
Chomp SMS
DigiCal Calendar
Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia
EDS Encrypted Data Store
Elevate Brain Training
EvolveSMS
EX Kernel Manager
Facetune
Flight Radar Flight Tracker
Floating Windows Pro
Focus Picture Gallery
Franco Kernel Updater
Gallery Vault
Game Killer
GLTools
GoldenDict
Greenify Donation Key
Internet Speed Meter
JetAudio Music Player Plus
Jota+ Text Editor
Link2SD Plus Key
Lumosity Brain Training
MultiWindow Commander
MX Player Pro
NetGuard
Next Launcher 3D
Nova Launcher
N7Player Music Player
PicsArt Photo Studio
Poweramp Music Player
RAR For Android
ROM Toolbox Pro
Shuttle Music Player
Solid Explorer File Manager
Subway Surfers
Talon For Twitter
Tapet Infinite Wallpapers
Temple Run 2
Textra SMS
Titanium Backup
TouchPal Keyboard
TTorrent Lite
USB Audio Player Pro
UTorrent
Vault Hide SMS, Pics & Videos
Wicap Network Sniffer Pro
ZetaTorrent Pro

And Universal Patch And License Emulation In Tools.
From Above Apps Patches, These Below Requires Xpose Else Others Can Be Patched With Root Only :-

Action Launcher 3
AppMgr Pro III
Cameringo+ Effects Camera
DigiCal Calendar
GoldenDict
Greenify Donation Key
Jota+ Text Editor
Link2SD Plus Key
Poweramp Music Player
Tapet Infinite Wallpapers

This app has NO advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allwww.uret.ml

Download Instructions:ROOT REQUIRED,WITHOUT ROOT WON'T EVEN RUN
http://distro.uret.ml/index.php?dir=And ... 20v2.0.apk

Mirror :-
https://drop.download/b9pmga0fy54r
http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/lDxam6ZW/file.html
Feb 24th, 2017, 11:55 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

RETIRED..................... Don't Trouble
Feb 24th, 2017, 12:07 pm
Do I need to remove lucky patcher?
Feb 24th, 2017, 12:07 pm
Feb 24th, 2017, 12:13 pm
dorello wrote:Do I need to remove lucky patcher?

no,no need just make sure you disable lucky patcher license emulation or signature verify patch before using uret patcher license emulation because it works on its own and will result in not licensed when both app emulation enabled
Feb 24th, 2017, 12:13 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Feb 24th, 2017, 12:14 pm
arktube,drastic,appmgr pro (tested with soft license emulation) should work on plenty of apps

call recorder skvalex,facetune (tested with extreme license emulation) should work on apps which detect soft license emulation
Feb 24th, 2017, 12:14 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Feb 24th, 2017, 12:42 pm
!!..This Release Is Dedicated To Indian Space Research Organisation #ISRO For Making Indians Proud..!! 8) 8) 8)
Feb 24th, 2017, 12:42 pm
Feb 24th, 2017, 1:08 pm
nextheart wrote:!!..This Release Is Dedicated To Indian Space Research Organisation #ISRO For Making Indians Proud..!! 8) 8) 8)

Lol! Sahi kaha bhai. Thanks to Jasi & Team URET for this amazing contribution to Android community. Keep rocking!
Feb 24th, 2017, 1:08 pm

retired....
Feb 24th, 2017, 2:03 pm
Wow!!!
Feb 24th, 2017, 2:03 pm
Feb 24th, 2017, 2:34 pm
@Jasi, can you try to look Power Browser please? How to patch it... Its a free app in Playstore but with in-app purchase for full features... it doesnt seem to work
Feb 24th, 2017, 2:34 pm
Feb 24th, 2017, 3:34 pm
This Is Free If You PAID For It You Just Got Screwed !!

I don't see it mentioned anywhere that certain features in this app come at a cost ( referred to as a donation).
Who is going to crack this ? - I'm offering a 10 WRZ$ reward . lol
Feb 24th, 2017, 3:34 pm
Feb 24th, 2017, 4:29 pm
meteorx wrote:This Is Free If You PAID For It You Just Got Screwed !!

I don't see it mentioned anywhere that certain features in this app come at a cost ( referred to as a donation).

app is free already,these features added later just to give donate users some edge over normal users like adding hooks and spoof which has nothing to relate with patching, i would have never made these features in first place if no one donated it then this motivated me as well to work on license emulation specially extreme which is first of its kind,maybe donation will motivate me for billing emulation as well.

cant donate no worry patcher was designed as keeping custom patches in mind they are free for everybody even universal patch is free ,i just wanted to make my patcher having all my custom patches in one app so i remade custom patches from lucky patcher i released and wanted to keep it secret so cuatom patches are free that was the only idea i had in my mind while designing uret patcher.
Feb 24th, 2017, 4:29 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Feb 24th, 2017, 4:38 pm
Jasi2169 wrote:
meteorx wrote:This Is Free If You PAID For It You Just Got Screwed !!

app is free already,these features added later just to give donate users some edge over normal users like adding hooks and spoof which has nothing to relate with patching, i would have never made these features in first place if no one donated it then this motivated me as well to work on license emulation specially extreme which is first of its kind,maybe donation will motivate me for billing emulation as well.

cant donate no worry patcher was designed as keeping custom patches in mind they are free for everybody even universal patch is free ,i just wanted to make my patcher having all my custom patches in one app so i remade custom patches from lucky patcher i released and wanted to keep it secret so cuatom patches are free that was the only idea i had in my mind while designing uret patcher.

When you say Billing Emulation, is that the In-app purchase? Yeah there are a lot off apps in Playstore thats free but need to pay for full features like Power Browser, anyway to patched this Power Browser?
Feb 24th, 2017, 4:38 pm
Feb 24th, 2017, 6:04 pm
This is a game changer. Now we just need a paid apk downloader and we can patch our apps.
Feb 24th, 2017, 6:04 pm

Without paid apk updates, I am nothing! Update your apps android releasers!
Feb 24th, 2017, 10:05 pm
Kubatov wrote:This is a game changer. Now we just need a paid apk downloader and we can patch our apps.

if you keep license emulation turned on it will work like modded play store whatever you install will be licensed,without modifying play store.

once you turned off play store will send original data should be used for genuine bought apps anyway even you keep turned genuine apps will be licensed.

it just need internet connection when app check license basically on first run
Feb 24th, 2017, 10:05 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Feb 24th, 2017, 10:17 pm
just to give donate users some edge over normal users like adding hooks and spoof

Do you mind elaborating on what these paid-for features do?
Feb 24th, 2017, 10:17 pm
Feb 24th, 2017, 10:27 pm
BlackberryJam wrote:
just to give donate users some edge over normal users like adding hooks and spoof

Do you mind elaborating on what these paid-for features do?

spoof will spoof many details of ur device like imei,wifi mac address,bluetooth mac address,hardware serial,ur hardware chip,device product etc
hooks have options to hook for downgrade apps,disable sig check to install over diff and disable android version check when install,disable debugger checks etcc

ps it shows you can see the hard work goes behind the scene.
Feb 24th, 2017, 10:27 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ