System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
May 25th, 2011, 5:02 pm
Hello, can I use this plugins also with the htc desire s gingerbread?

thx
May 25th, 2011, 5:02 pm
May 26th, 2011, 7:55 am
when I click libGLEMU_NVIDIA.zip, it says " Error : coudn'nt open the zip file" . Someone help me, please ? Thanks in advance
May 26th, 2011, 7:55 am
May 26th, 2011, 8:42 am
jeryx wrote:Hello, can I use this plugins also with the htc desire s gingerbread?

thx

developer says this does not work on gingerbread, froyo only for now

superman010101 wrote:when I click libGLEMU_NVIDIA.zip, it says " Error : coudn'nt open the zip file" . Someone help me, please ? Thanks in advance

you mean you used install driver using the app right?
May 26th, 2011, 8:42 am
May 26th, 2011, 1:50 pm
sorry for the noobish question, I searched but couldn't find an appropriate answer to this question...

Does my phone need to be rooted for Chainfire 3D to work?
May 26th, 2011, 1:50 pm
May 26th, 2011, 1:56 pm
pikimaroo wrote:sorry for the noobish question, I searched but couldn't find an appropriate answer to this question...

Does my phone need to be rooted for Chainfire 3D to work?

Yes, you need to be root
May 26th, 2011, 1:56 pm
May 26th, 2011, 5:03 pm
liiight wrote:
jeryx wrote:Hello, can I use this plugins also with the htc desire s gingerbread?

thx

superman010101 wrote:when I click libGLEMU_NVIDIA.zip, it says " Error : coudn'nt open the zip file" . Someone help me, please ? Thanks in advance

What? It does work on Gingerbread, it doesn't work on Honeycomb.
I have it on my Galaxy S II which is Gingerbread by default...
May 26th, 2011, 5:03 pm
May 26th, 2011, 7:44 pm
Please edit this release according to the "How to Post a Release" Sticky.
If it is not edited within 3 days any user may post a reply with the same release in the proper format to claim the post and WRZ$, or I'll fix it with no WRZ$ for the uploader.
Also: Only direct links to filehosts will be accepted. In other words do not post a link to a secondary page that will display the link(s) (and show ads or list multiple links at the same time). Just post that link.
Your release will not be rewarded or categorized until this is done.
May 26th, 2011, 7:44 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
May 26th, 2011, 9:03 pm
jimking wrote:Please edit this release according to the "How to Post a Release" Sticky.
If it is not edited within 3 days any user may post a reply with the same release in the proper format to claim the post and WRZ$, or I'll fix it with no WRZ$ for the uploader.
Also: Only direct links to filehosts will be accepted. In other words do not post a link to a secondary page that will display the link(s) (and show ads or list multiple links at the same time). Just post that link.

For the links ok it's fixed but for the "How to post a Release" I just copy/pasted the format. What should I have done?
May 26th, 2011, 9:03 pm
May 26th, 2011, 10:41 pm
KingKuba13 wrote:I hope everyone with a SGS2 gets aids.

As i said jealousy muhaahaha :lol:
May 26th, 2011, 10:41 pm
May 27th, 2011, 1:00 pm
Copyright666 wrote:
jimking wrote:Please edit this release according to the "How to Post a Release" Sticky.

For the links ok it's fixed but for the "How to post a Release" I just copy/pasted the format. What should I have done?

Fixed topic for you. Please check it so next time edit it yourself.
May 27th, 2011, 1:00 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
May 27th, 2011, 1:01 pm
24 WRZ$ Reward, Category: System Utilities
May 27th, 2011, 1:01 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
May 27th, 2011, 3:59 pm
Since I never play games (but

When I first used the Chainfire 3D drivers was with my HTC HD2 with Windows Mobile! I was a miracle to make SenseUI work better... but I never play games. Under Android (since I still never play games, but I also dont have WinMo or SenseUI) is there actually any advantage to use this driver for regular apps or like the home screen for example (I use Launcher Pro and scrolling is never smooth enough but have no idea if the driver can help...)

Thanks for the input...
May 27th, 2011, 3:59 pm
May 27th, 2011, 5:36 pm
VeEuzUKY wrote:Since I never play games (but

When I first used the Chainfire 3D drivers was with my HTC HD2 with Windows Mobile! I was a miracle to make SenseUI work better... but I never play games. Under Android (since I still never play games, but I also dont have WinMo or SenseUI) is there actually any advantage to use this driver for regular apps or like the home screen for example (I use Launcher Pro and scrolling is never smooth enough but have no idea if the driver can help...)

Thanks for the input...

It will only enhance OpenGL-enhanced apps/games.

LauncherPro is not one of those(neither is any launcher), so unfortunately no.
May 27th, 2011, 5:36 pm
May 27th, 2011, 11:22 pm
liiight wrote:

thx

superman010101 wrote:when I click libGLEMU_NVIDIA.zip, it says " Error : coudn'nt open the zip file", it says " Error : coudn'nt open the zip file" . Someone help me, please ? Thanks in advance

I install Chainfire 3d driver already. Then I put libGLEMU_NVIDIA.zip in my SD card, I went to Chainfire 3d, I clicked " Install plugin", it appeared libGLEMU_NVIDIA.zip but when I click libGLEMU_NVIDIA.zip, it says " Error : coudn'nt open the zip file"
May 27th, 2011, 11:22 pm
Jun 3rd, 2011, 9:20 pm
app doesn't work when try to install driver it says "not enough space" but i have the space!!

how to..??
Jun 3rd, 2011, 9:20 pm