System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Mar 31st, 2017, 4:45 am
Lucky Patcher v6.4.6 Mod Clone
Requirements: 2.1+ | ROOT
Overview: You can use this patcher to break some apps' Android Market License Verification or other Verifications

ImageImage

Lucky Patcher is a great Android tool to remove ads, modify Permissions, bypass premium applications license verification, and more.

To use all features of Lucky Patcher, you need a rooted device.

Know :
Although stable, functioning of Lucky Patcher can't be guaranteed at 100%.
So you are solely responsible of use of this application.
Under no circumstances Netbew will be responsible for any problems caused to your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc...).

WHAT'S NEW

- Update android patches;
- Update custom patches;
- Update translations;
- Bugs fixed.

Mod Info:

Left only armv7, skipped graphics, changed the name of the package (cloned the application), renamed Lucky Patcher2, Ru (default), Uk, En.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://www.google.com/

Download Instructions:
https://dailyuploads.net/891jhywvjaw0

Mirror:
https://drop.download/poap6f21at4o
https://userscloud.com/99k4qvo5ivp0
Mar 31st, 2017, 4:45 am

Apr 6th, 2017, 3:55 am
Hi there, can you explain the purpose of modding LP? I'm sure there's a good reason, I just right?
Apr 6th, 2017, 3:55 am
Apr 6th, 2017, 4:05 am
??????
Mod Info:

Left only armv7, skipped graphics, changed the name of the package (cloned the application), renamed Lucky Patcher2, Ru (default), Uk, En.
Apr 6th, 2017, 4:05 am
Apr 6th, 2017, 4:43 am
Yes, I read it, but I don't fully understand the what/why.

Left only armv7 - I assume this means they stripped something out, but I'm not sure what or why

Skipped graphics - I assume they removed animations and graphics to reduce the app size a bit?

Changed the name of the package (cloned the application) - why?

Renamed Lucky Patcher 2 - why?

Ru (default), UK, Eng - I assume this means it has three languages (not sure how many it usually has) and it defaults to Russian? Why?
Apr 6th, 2017, 4:43 am
Apr 25th, 2017, 7:19 pm
^ all good questions.

I know arm7 is a processor type but have never understood how anybody knows what processor their phone uses so why remove everything but one?
Apr 25th, 2017, 7:19 pm
Apr 26th, 2017, 4:17 pm
Almost all Android phones have the armv7 instructions set.
ARMv6 is used on very old Android phones.
Apr 26th, 2017, 4:17 pm
Apr 26th, 2017, 8:19 pm
lowfive wrote:Changed the name of the package (cloned the application) - why?

Since many nougat custom roms nowadays implement "anti-piracy"checks against apps names like LP.

unless chelpus will embedded dynamic apk naming for LP - so that installed LP is different each time for the same apk - these kind of above mods will be needed almost on a daily routine ( since rom dev adds new "piracy apps" apk's name as part of the "anti-piracy" script they embed ).

as you can see under "device" section in our forum, I have tried to make a flashable script to 'fight' the "anti-piracy" script - but although it works for nougat ( which is BIG plus, since no xposed available yet ) - it only works for deodex roms...
odex roms, are a bit more complex for me to deal with, since I fon't have extra free time to deal with oat->dex->oat conversions.

if you wish to continue to talk with me about it - PM is advisable.
Apr 26th, 2017, 8:19 pm
Apr 26th, 2017, 9:13 pm
This makes complete sense, and that's awesome that you're able to try and combat this. When I upgrade to nougat eventually I'll be sure to come here first. Dynamic naming certainly would very interesting too, but renaming the app like this is a good start.
Apr 26th, 2017, 9:13 pm
Apr 26th, 2017, 10:18 pm
lowfive wrote:This makes complete sense, and that's awesome that you're able to try and combat this. When I upgrade to nougat eventually I'll be sure to come here first. Dynamic naming certainly would very interesting too, but renaming the app like this is a good start.

just for the record... that's my thread I was talking about:
http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=414&t=2000944
Apr 26th, 2017, 10:18 pm
Apr 27th, 2017, 3:05 pm
Someone can explain to me how is possible to set english language instead of russian? Thank you in advance.
Apr 27th, 2017, 3:05 pm
May 2nd, 2017, 4:32 am
Does this enable IAP emulation in Nougat? The official APK seems to be failing in that regard.
Nexus 6P Pure Nexus rom.
May 2nd, 2017, 4:32 am
May 2nd, 2017, 5:28 am
+UP+ How to change language in English, please? Tx
May 2nd, 2017, 5:28 am
May 10th, 2017, 4:19 am
To answer your questions, the app has the frameworks for x86 and x64 taken out to slim the app size down. Russian is the most common language among Android hackers, though on the user side, it appears most of us speak English. As for changing the language option, I have no idea. Try tapping the three-dot menu icon in the upper right corner and trying the different options.
May 10th, 2017, 4:19 am

Support developers! If you like their work, buy it!

Former Android Mod & Major Releaser
May 14th, 2017, 1:29 am
UndeadSquirrel wrote:To answer your questions, the app has the frameworks for x86 and x64 taken out to slim the app size down. Russian is the most common language among Android hackers, though on the user side, it appears most of us speak English. As for changing the language option, I have no idea. Try tapping the three-dot menu icon in the upper right corner and trying the different options.

I've got an NVIDIA SHIELD TV (64-bit) and a Nexus Player (x86), so, obviously and presumably, this modded version of LP isn't going to be compatible with either of these two particular devices of mine. With these two device incompatibilities of mine taken into consideration, and since it was apparently possible to remove the already-in-place x86 and x64 frameworks that were originally coded into the original LP apk file, I'm going to assume that it's also possible to modify this modded apk again just for the sole purpose of re-adding the removed x86 and x64 frameworks back into the apk. I'm not concerned at all about the size/"bloat" of the app, so having this app with the arm7, arm64, and x86 frameworks coded into​ it certainly won't be an issue for me, as my SHIELD TV is the "Pro" model, which comes with 500gb of internal storage from the factory, and my Nexus Player has plenty of available space.

Like many other fellow forum-go'ers here, I would also probably consider myself to be "tech savvy," as well as being familiar/knowledgeable and confident in myself and my knowledge/experience when it comes to using/"fixing"/troubleshooting hardware and software of a normal, everyday Windows pc(mostly Microsoft Windows on a pc and Android for mobile/AOSP... But definitely NOT Apple products/Macs LoL). So yea, I feel comfortable enough with computers, yet I'm still not a developer by any stretch, nor do I have much of a coding background at all. That said, I honestly don't have the coding "know-how" to modify this apk to re-add those two frameworks back into the app, otherwise I would most likely tackle this on my own. If anyone reading this knows​ how to do this and would be willing to re-add the x86 and x64 frameworks back into the app and include a link to the newly modified apk, I'd be very appreciative!! ...or if anyone would even be willing to describe how it's done (brief instructions are perfectly fine too.... it's just that if i had some guidance, I'd probably try it on my own), I'd greatly appreciate it !
May 14th, 2017, 1:29 am
May 24th, 2017, 4:10 pm
Will the disable signature part finally working?
Still saying work as is. This is the most important part LP for me since I can use it to sign in to Google games on nodded games.
I hate that we still don't have xposed on N
It's a shame.
May 24th, 2017, 4:10 pm