System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Apr 29th, 2017, 12:28 pm
Zenith88 wrote:The NOT ALLOWED pro no longer exists at the store now can only be purchased through the application of all options.

Not according to the developer , the old version of 24 is still works/is available for download - read his comments in gps feedback.
Apr 29th, 2017, 12:28 pm
Apr 29th, 2017, 7:27 pm
lowfive wrote:Hi Jasi, I'm running Android 6.0.1 rooted, Xposed, on my Nexus 6P, and trying to patch Textra. I enabled the Uret Xposed module and rebooted. I applied the patch to Textra (which I've already been using and has all my texts, so I couldn't wipe app data) and then rebooted. Textra still shows not licensed and gives me ads. Any ideas?

Thanks!

i dont know if it works on latest version or not,you can try in app billing emulation ,in the meantime i will test the patch,

actually i lost my device in beach couple of days back,now i am looking for some cheap device or some device with EMI ,after that only i can test or do something.

SamuelLemuas wrote:Not working for me on my Galaxy Tab S3 (Stock 7.0 Rooted) . Try to patch "Titanium Backup" in 64-bit -> device reboot and "TB" is not patched... Then tried in 32-bit emulation, but same result: reboot and no go ;-(

hi please follow this

1. clear UP data,uninstall TB if you have and then install it again.
2. run tb and its free version
3. run UP and then go to TB custom patch and patch it,and then after patch launch it and see if its pro ?
4. if its not pro then copy patch logs present here (/sdcard/URET/Patch_Logs.txt something) to somewhere else and name it "1.txt"
5. goto patcher's settings and enable 32bit instruction set and try patch again,after patch run the TB and see its pro ?
6. if its again not pro goto (/sdcard/URET/Patch_Logs.txt something) and copy somewhere and now rename it to "2.txt"
7. now goto UP > swipe left to right > click DUMP LOGS
8. send me
a. 1.txt and 2.txt (you renamed after patching one by one)
b. Build.prop.txt in (/sdcard/URET/Build_Prop.txt something)
c. Logcat in (/sdcard/URET/Logcat_Dump.txt something)

only send above 4 files i mentioned if its not pro at email "jaspreetsinghplayer@gmail.com"

thanks
Apr 29th, 2017, 7:27 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

RETIRED..................... Don't Trouble
Apr 30th, 2017, 8:27 am
Can you made anything for Drastic?
Would be grateful.
Apr 30th, 2017, 8:27 am
May 1st, 2017, 6:19 am
Jasi2169 wrote:
lowfive wrote:Hi Jasi, I'm running Android 6.0.1 rooted, Xposed, on my Nexus 6P, and trying to patch Textra. I enabled the Uret Xposed module and rebooted. I applied the patch to Textra (which I've already been using and has all my texts, so I couldn't wipe app data) and then rebooted. Textra still shows not licensed and gives me ads. Any ideas?

Thanks!

i dont know if it works on latest version or not,you can try in app billing emulation ,in the meantime i will test the patch,

actually i lost my device in beach couple of days back,now i am looking for some cheap device or some device with EMI ,after that only i can test or do something.

SamuelLemuas wrote:Not working for me on my Galaxy Tab S3 (Stock 7.0 Rooted) . Try to patch "Titanium Backup" in 64-bit -> device reboot and "TB" is not patched... Then tried in 32-bit emulation, but same result: reboot and no go ;-(

hi please follow this

1. clear UP data,uninstall TB if you have and then install it again.
2. run tb and its free version
3. run UP and then go to TB custom patch and patch it,and then after patch launch it and see if its pro ?
4. if its not pro then copy patch logs present here (/sdcard/URET/Patch_Logs.txt something) to somewhere else and name it "1.txt"
5. goto patcher's settings and enable 32bit instruction set and try patch again,after patch run the TB and see its pro ?
6. if its again not pro goto (/sdcard/URET/Patch_Logs.txt something) and copy somewhere and now rename it to "2.txt"
7. now goto UP > swipe left to right > click DUMP LOGS
8. send me
a. 1.txt and 2.txt (you renamed after patching one by one)
b. Build.prop.txt in (/sdcard/URET/Build_Prop.txt something)
c. Logcat in (/sdcard/URET/Logcat_Dump.txt something)

only send above 4 files i mentioned if its not pro at email "jaspreetsinghplayer@gmail.com"

thanks

Thanks for the prompt answer and advice, I did exactly as you said until step 3. But the tab is rebooting every time that I tried to patch TB.
UP froze at the message box: "Please wait..." before rebooting the device. After the reboot, I launch TB and it's still not patched :-(
I then navigated at the "/SDCard/URET/Patch" path to see any log file, but nothing inside this folder except the "Download" folder with the latest UP in it :-(
Did not try the step 5 of course.. UP did patched TB on my other devices, but they are LL, not Android N.

Edit: I try to tap on [Dump Logs] inside UP, but after about 20 sec. the device reboot again :?

Just tried to patch something else like "AIDA64" and reboot again... Nothing to do with "TB", I guess UP is not working on Tab S3 for the moment :(
May 1st, 2017, 6:19 am

Cell:
-N9 N960U1 [512G] Android 10
-N4 N910T3 [32G] R 6.0.1
-S3 SGH-T999 [32G] BlissPop 5.1.1
Tab:
-Dell V8 Pro [64G]
-Asus T100TA [32G]
-Tab S3 T820 [32G] R 7.0
-Tab S2 8.0 T713 [32G] R 7.0
-Note Pro 12.2 [32G] LineageOS 7.1.2
-Lenovo Tab P12 [256GB] Android 13
Wearable:
-Galaxy Active 2
May 5th, 2017, 3:28 am
SamuelLemuas wrote:
Thanks for the prompt answer and advice, I did exactly as you said until step 3. But the tab is rebooting every time that I tried to patch TB.
UP froze at the message box: "Please wait..." before rebooting the device. After the reboot, I launch TB and it's still not patched :-(
I then navigated at the "/SDCard/URET/Patch" path to see any log file, but nothing inside this folder except the "Download" folder with the latest UP in it :-(
Did not try the step 5 of course.. UP did patched TB on my other devices, but they are LL, not Android N.

Edit: I try to tap on [Dump Logs] inside UP, but after about 20 sec. the device reboot again :?

Just tried to patch something else like "AIDA64" and reboot again... Nothing to do with "TB", I guess UP is not working on Tab S3 for the moment :(

Can you please take logs after patching and send to me
i know there are issues with TABs and UP do not work on TABs its known from long back but no one gave me logs
May 5th, 2017, 3:28 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

May 5th, 2017, 8:35 am
To Jasi:

I have no problem to give you a log, but as I said above no log file from UP on the device... The Tab S3 froze when starting to patch, then reboot... May be that's why nobody gave you a log, because UP has no time to write a log :shock:
May 5th, 2017, 8:35 am

Cell:
-N4 N910T3 [32G] R 6.0.1
Tab:
-Dell V8 Pro [64G]
-Asus T100TA [32G]
-Tab S3 T820 [32G] R 7.0
Wearable:
-Galaxy Active 2
May 5th, 2017, 12:33 pm
Hi Jasi,
I was wondering if you could patch Musixmatch? It's almost been five months since the last working patched version was uploaded here.
May 5th, 2017, 12:33 pm
May 5th, 2017, 2:17 pm
SamuelLemuas wrote:To Jasi:

I have no problem to give you a log, but as I said above no log file from UP on the device... The Tab S3 froze when starting to patch, then reboot... May be that's why nobody gave you a log, because UP has no time to write a log :shock:

Hi Jasi,

Same here. Uret patcher freeze then reboot the device (S7 edge Nougat with TWRP+SuperSU rooted).
Lucky patcher reboot as well, can't patch any file now :(

I read somewhere the Nougat root method could be incomplete. Have you heard something about it ?
May 5th, 2017, 2:17 pm

https://uploadrar.com/ is best of links to download from here, works everytime & way less hassle......thank you to all modders who use it
May 5th, 2017, 6:15 pm
Netsky wrote:

Hi Jasi,

Same here. Uret patcher freeze then reboot the device (S7 edge Nougat with TWRP+SuperSU rooted).

I read somewhere the Nougat root method could be incomplete. Have you heard something about it ?

Hello,

I don't think it's a Nougat problem, because I flashed a custom firmware: "AICP v12.1" (Nougat v7.1.2 ROM) on my old Galaxy S3 and tried UP to patch TB and it works like a charm :) I think the problem is may be because of the stock rooted firmware, as you said may be not 100% genuine root on stock, but ok with custom ROM :?
May 5th, 2017, 6:15 pm

Cell:
-N4 N910T3 [32G] R 6.0.1
Tab:
-Dell V8 Pro [64G]
-Asus T100TA [32G]
-Tab S3 T820 [32G] R 7.0
Wearable:
-Galaxy Active 2
May 5th, 2017, 8:31 pm
Netsky wrote:Hi Jasi,

its root problem,try to make it selinux permission to update supersu or some other full proper root/ uncheck mount name separation option in supersu

send me your build.prop ? and take logcat after reboot then and see if i can find something

also send me your supersu data folder
May 5th, 2017, 8:31 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

May 5th, 2017, 11:15 pm
Jasi2169 wrote:
Netsky wrote:Hi Jasi,

its root problem,try to make it selinux permission to update supersu or some other full proper root/ uncheck mount name separation option in supersu

send me your build.prop ? and take logcat after reboot then and see if i can find something

also send me your supersu data folder

Hello Jasi,

I just realized that I don't have root in every app, like: ES File Explorer, Secure Settings. I do have root on Uret Patcher, Titanium Backup, 3C Toolbox, aLogcat, BusyBox, GMD Gesture Control, NotificationsOff. I checked with Root Checker and the app says I have root. As "Netsky" said I think Nougat can't be properly rooted on Stock at the moment.

Anyway I just sent you the files... hope you can find something in it ;-)
May 5th, 2017, 11:15 pm

Cell:
-N4 N910T3 [32G] R 6.0.1
Tab:
-Dell V8 Pro [64G]
-Asus T100TA [32G]
-Tab S3 T820 [32G] R 7.0
Wearable:
-Galaxy Active 2
May 7th, 2017, 4:33 pm
is that uret patcher support neutron music player?
May 7th, 2017, 4:33 pm
May 7th, 2017, 7:23 pm
raptorcode wrote:is that uret patcher support neutron music player?

yes with license emulation,u need xpose for that
May 7th, 2017, 7:23 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

May 8th, 2017, 1:30 am
SamuelLemuas wrote:

Hello Jasi,

I just realized that I don't have root in every app, like: ES File Explorer, Secure Settings. I do have root on Uret Patcher, Titanium Backup, 3C Toolbox, aLogcat, BusyBox, GMD Gesture Control, NotificationsOff. I checked with Root Checker and the app says I have root. As "Netsky" said I think Nougat can't be properly rooted on Stock at the moment.

Anyway I just sent you the files... hope you can find something in it ;-)

Hi Samuel,
All those applications work fine on my rooted S7 edge (Nougat), except Uret patcher and Lucky patcher.
I want to try what Jasi said about SuperSU but i don't know it enough.

@Jasi, can you help us to configure SuperSU ?

May 8th, 2017, 1:30 am

https://uploadrar.com/ is best of links to download from here, works everytime & way less hassle......thank you to all modders who use it
May 8th, 2017, 5:03 am
Hello Netsky,

I'm not expert in Android (Linux), I'm more A Windows PC guy :)

But, I found this article about changing selinux permission on Nougat, here it's the link:

https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/ ... p-0176681/

Hope that will help :)
May 8th, 2017, 5:03 am

Cell:
-N4 N910T3 [32G] R 6.0.1
Tab:
-Dell V8 Pro [64G]
-Asus T100TA [32G]
-Tab S3 T820 [32G] R 7.0