System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
May 20th, 2017, 5:08 pm
I know. I just want to point on "...supposed to be for visually impaired people...".
And we should be happy if we are healthy.
But no offense, really. :)
May 20th, 2017, 5:08 pm
May 20th, 2017, 5:27 pm
zakladac wrote:And we should be happy if we are healthy.

Thanks God , im in a good healthy ...
but I posted this promotion for any 1 want to try this app , so many people asked for cracked PC ver , so when found this promotion posted it here for useful purpose Where the program is obtained in a legitimate way ......
May 20th, 2017, 5:27 pm

MY paypal Account If do you want to donate to me: fantapster@gmail.com
May 20th, 2017, 5:33 pm
And I know, you mean that well - hence, no offense note in my post. :)

It looks quite interesting app (I don't tested it) and I understand purpose of your post.
Long live and prosper. ;-)
May 20th, 2017, 5:33 pm
May 25th, 2017, 9:44 am
User.100 wrote:There seem to be a lot of wishful thinking in the warez scene, where everybody is sure that their favorite software will never be infected...

Anyway, I went through the trouble to unpacking this app, as well as one directly from the Adguard site, and ran a comparison program on them.
The only differences found were some minor definitions (different values for variables, different gotos, etc.), that would've been caused by the slightly newer version from the developer's site. So, it does seem to be safe.
The reason NVISO found references to some sketchy sites (elite-sex-finder.com, etc) was because they were included in a filter list (which also exists in the official version).

Now, ktx-nz, please don't tell me "I told you so"...
Your assumption that is was safe wasn't really based on any facts. Like I said before, just because the software worked fine doesn't mean it's not infected; so you really didn't have any way of actually knowing that it's safe. You were just hoping it would be...

THIS!!!

I really don't get why people assume and hopes, them say donwload only if you want or go somewere else when they are really not sure.

This is a respectfull site, I never noticed I got infected here or by the OP but that dosen't mean this site is 100% "bug" free, If you swim in the scene soon or later you will get infected. Too much caution is never too much.

Thank you @User.100 for your analisys.
May 25th, 2017, 9:44 am