System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Jun 13th, 2017, 6:22 pm
mondohow wrote:
Jasi2169 wrote:any ideas you guys have for updates ?

How about a patch for encode (on nougat so no xposed).

Encode: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.upskew.encode

I really dont understand you people why dont you use uret patcher ?
uret patcher is very powerful tool but people dont get how to use it even so easy help is given

This is how you can make ENCODE work with emulation with root

1. Install encode
2. Open UP goto emulation and enable billing emulation
As you dont have xposed you cant click select apps option

3. Goto universal patch and now click encode app and cluck SUPPORT EMULATE, let it patch with root to redirect purchase UP

If you had xposed then use SELECT APPS option in emulation then you do not need SUPPORT EMULATE patch,xposed handle everything itself

now open encode and buy pro and click store purchase

Now relaunch encode bingo pro activated all is unlocked

UP is best hacking tool i regret people dont read details and try it,even hard apps which are not patched by other tools are easily patched by UP i dont write name its better people be smart alot of hard work has been done to nake this universal tool work on 90% of the apps ,all client based apps will be patched,apps which have server checks wont be patched ,all 100% apps will be patched which are offline based verification

If some dont work with support emulate ,with xpose everything will be patched as i said root kind of emulation is not close to xposed kind of emulation which is quality
Jun 13th, 2017, 6:22 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

RETIRED..................... Don't Trouble
Jun 13th, 2017, 6:40 pm
Hey jasi, are you able to add support for x messenger privacy premium in UP? Tried the universal patches and it comes back as a licence fail. I know the dev has given you a challenge.
Jun 13th, 2017, 6:40 pm
Jun 13th, 2017, 6:45 pm
Armed Masses wrote:Hey jasi, are you able to add support for x messenger privacy premium in UP? Tried the universal patches and it comes back as a licence fail. I know the dev has given you a challenge.

It is easily crackable with UP,
i have given steps to people in PM

Here are steps for public

Uninstall all pirating tools LP/freedom/UP v2.6 and before

Install v2.8 if u already have then cool

1. Install xmessenger dont launch it
2. Open UP goto universal patch and find xmessenger and cluck support patch
3. Open emulation now and click license emulation and click select apps option and checkmark xmessenger and click save.

Launch xmessenger bingo license and it works perfect with premium features
Jun 13th, 2017, 6:45 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

RETIRED..................... Don't Trouble
Jun 13th, 2017, 7:21 pm
Jasi2169 wrote:
Armed Masses wrote:Hey jasi, are you able to add support for x messenger privacy premium in UP? Tried the universal patches and it comes back as a licence fail. I know the dev has given you a challenge.

It is easily crackable with UP,
i have given steps to people in PM

Here are steps for public

Uninstall all pirating tools LP/freedom/UP v2.6 and before

Install v2.8 if u already have then cool

1. Install xmessenger dont launch it
2. Open UP goto universal patch and find xmessenger and cluck support patch
3. Open emulation now and click license emulation and click select apps option and checkmark xmessenger and click save.

Launch xmessenger bingo license and it works perfect with premium features

Thank you. I very much appreciate it
Jun 13th, 2017, 7:21 pm
Jun 14th, 2017, 12:52 am
Jasi2169 wrote:I really dont understand you people why dont you use uret patcher ?
uret patcher is very powerful tool but people dont get how to use it even so easy help is given

This is how you can make ENCODE work with emulation with root

You are correct. I tried it before without xposed and it didn't work on the app (Unclouded) so I gave up. Following your steps and taking the time to read/understand I was able to license Encode. Also went back and tried Unclouded and I just had to change from 64bit to 32bit in settings. There was even a popup that warned me of this.

My apologies for my slothlike ways and thanks for the step by step.
Jun 14th, 2017, 12:52 am
Jun 15th, 2017, 10:49 pm
Can you fix billing emulation with Hill Climb Racing 2?
Jun 15th, 2017, 10:49 pm

Without paid apk updates, I am nothing! Update your apps android releasers!