System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Jun 19th, 2017, 10:11 pm
Uret Patcher v2.11
Requirements: Android 4.0+,ROOT,Xposed (Optional)
Overview: Uret Patcher Is An Automated Patching Tool Intended To Break License Checks, In App Purchase Hacking, Removing Ads And Other Restrictions Of Android Apps.
It Includes Custom Patches Based On Per App, Universal Patch, Emulation, Tools And Utilities.

Uret Patcher Is An Automated Patching Tool Intended To Break License Checks, In App Purchase Hacking, Removing Ads And Other Restrictions Of Android Apps.
It Includes Custom Patches Based On Per App, Universal Patch, Emulation, Tools And Utilities.

Uret Patcher Is Coded And Managed Single Handedly By Jasi2169 And All The Patches Are Belonged To And Managed By Jasi2169 Itself, This Tool Doesn't Break Any Copyrights Of The Apps As It Makes Changes To Those Files Which Are Written By Android System For That App And Does Not Modify Any Application APKs Installed, Their Integrity Stays Untouched As Before So It Is Totally LEGAL!!
PS You Gotta Install The App Yourself,This Tool Does Not Provide You APKs ie. Setups Or Links To PAID Apps Or Apps Which It Includes Patches For,You Gotta Find The Unmodified Or Untouched APKs Of App Yourself!!

As Always You Should Always BUY The App You LIKE And USE Regularly And SUPPORT The DEVELOPMENT!!

Features :-
- Custom Patch Per App Based Available For Hard And Popular Apps Including Apps Protected With Different Types Of Obfuscators.
- Universal Patch To Patch License Check Of Any Android App.
- Emulations To License Apps To Work Same As Google Servers.
- Remove Google Ads Of Any Android App.
- In App Purchase Hacking Emulation.
- App Manager Features Like Clear Data, Kill App, Uninstall, Backup Apk And Restore Apk.
- Rebooter For Soft Reboot,Reboot,Power Off And Reboot To Recovery With One Click.
- Cleaner To Clean The Cache Partition,Cache Of All Apps,Wipe Dalvik Cache And Wipe Unused Dalvik Odex With One Click.
- Spoof To Mask IMEI,WiFi Mac Address,Bluetooth Mac Address,Hardware Serial,Manufacturer Serial,Brand,Manufacturer,Model,Device,Product,Hardware,Board.
- Hook To Make All Apps Debuggable, Disable Debugger Connect Check, Disable Android Version Check On Install,Allow Downgrade Apps,Disable Signature Check,Disable Signature Of APK,Disable Overlay Detection.
- Dump Logs Can Dump Logs Of All Apps And Can Be Helpful For Other Apps Troubleshooting.

Customizations :-
- Change Orientation Of Patcher From Default Device Based,Portrait,Landscape.
- Change Languages, More Than Dozen Of Different Languages Available.
- Change Animations.
- Change Sorting.
- Change Font.
- Enable/Disable Vibration.
- Enable/Disable Loading Of Application Icons.
- Hide Patcher From Other Apps.
- Hide Patching Tools From Other Apps.
- Auto Update Check.
- Export,Import And Reset Settings.

NOTE :- Patch Can Work On Updates Or Maynot Work On Updates But 'PATCH' Will Always Work On Version It Is Made For.

If Patcher Do Not Work Or Crashes For You Check Troubleshooting (Patcher > Menu > Troubleshooting) Follow It,If Still It Does Not Work Then Get Logs (Patcher > Menu > Dump Logs) And Send Me All Files On Email (Patcher > Menu > About > Email Me).

This Is Free If You PAID For It You Just Got Screwed !!

Changelogs :-
v2.11 (20/Jun/2017)
- Thanks To All The Donations, You Guys Are Giving Your Bit Of Contribution In This Project By Keeping Me Motivated, Thanks Again For Your Hidden Support.
- In App Billing Hacking Tutorial Video With Root And Xposed Both Method Shown At YouTube https://youtu.be/lhkX6y2YcFY.
- Fixed Dalvik Patch On Dalvik Runtime Devices (Affected OS 4.0 - 4.4) Causing Patched Cache Always Zero Bytes Thanks To Liu Xingchen For Reporting (Critical Fix).
- FAQs Updated.
- Bugs Fixed.

This app has NO advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://jasi2169.wordpress.com

Download Instructions: (If You Have Old Version, You Can Also Update From With In Patcher Just Click 'Check For Updates' Option In Patcher's Menu)
https://drop.download/sgi69s8l04nm

Mirror :-
http://www89.zippyshare.com/v/9fmCYIhi/file.html
Jun 19th, 2017, 10:11 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

RETIRED..................... Don't Trouble
Jun 20th, 2017, 12:07 am
Jaspreet Singh,
Please accept my respect and gratitude.
Greetings from Indonesia! :-)
Jun 20th, 2017, 12:07 am

"Dengan nama Allah, Sang Maha Pengasih Sang Maha Penyayang"
Jun 20th, 2017, 2:24 am
Thanks Jasi! Great work as always...
BTW, using VSCO cam, I can purchase a subscription for VSCO-X yearly, and features gets unlocked too. However, everytime I close the app and remove in Recents, the VSCOX is no longer active. I will need to repurchase it again and click Store.

Hoping that it can be patch for lifetime subscription..
Jun 20th, 2017, 2:24 am
Jun 21st, 2017, 3:11 pm
Will check
Jun 21st, 2017, 3:11 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Jun 22nd, 2017, 1:45 am
_azkal wrote:Thanks Jasi! Great work as always...
BTW, using VSCO cam, I can purchase a subscription for VSCO-X yearly, and features gets unlocked too. However, everytime I close the app and remove in Recents, the VSCOX is no longer active. I will need to repurchase it again and click Store.

May I know you have done that with just root or exposed?
Jun 22nd, 2017, 1:45 am
Jun 22nd, 2017, 2:03 am
bernard134 wrote:

I have root and Xposed. I think Billing Emulation needs Xposed. Not sure though
Jun 22nd, 2017, 2:03 am
Jun 22nd, 2017, 10:04 am
_azkal wrote:
bernard134 wrote:

I have root and Xposed. I think Billing Emulation needs Xposed. Not sure though

Yoi can use billing n licensing emulation with root too

Please see changelog and see youtube video how to do it
Jun 22nd, 2017, 10:04 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Jun 22nd, 2017, 10:37 am
Jasi2169 wrote:Yoi can use billing n licensing emulation with root too

I only have root, however I cant get the billing emulation to work. Do I need exposed to make the billing to work for VSCO?
Jun 22nd, 2017, 10:37 am
Jun 22nd, 2017, 11:41 am
bernard134 wrote:
Jasi2169 wrote:Yoi can use billing n licensing emulation with root too

I only have root, however I cant get the billing emulation to work. Do I need exposed to make the billing to work for VSCO?

all apps does not work with root emulation but with xposed all offline verification apps work
Jun 22nd, 2017, 11:41 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Jun 24th, 2017, 8:26 am
zetaTorrent Pro v3.4.9 (untouched) cannot be patched with Uret Patcher v2.11. Provided custom patch applied. Status: 'classes.dex' N1 Patched. Exposed installed in Redmi Note-3 running Resurrection Remix-MM.
Pop-up error is "app license check failed".
Jun 24th, 2017, 8:26 am
Jun 24th, 2017, 9:39 am
It's possible patching Digical Calendar without Xposed?
Jun 24th, 2017, 9:39 am
Jun 24th, 2017, 10:07 am

Same need here.
Jun 24th, 2017, 10:07 am
Jun 26th, 2017, 3:47 am
nextheart wrote:zetaTorrent Pro v3.4.9 (untouched) cannot be patched with Uret Patcher v2.11. Provided custom patch applied. Status: 'classes.dex' N1 Patched. Exposed installed in Redmi Note-3 running Resurrection Remix-MM.
Pop-up error is "app license check failed".

Hi For me it is patched N1 patched and no license error

Try to check 32 bit instruction ser from settings if it is checked already then uncheck amd click patch again now it shud be fine
Jun 26th, 2017, 3:47 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Jun 27th, 2017, 10:12 am
Jasi2169 wrote:Hi For me it is patched N1 patched and no license error

Try to check 32 bit instruction ser from settings if it is checked already then uncheck amd click patch again now it shud be fine

Thanks for the tip, It worked perfectly.
Jun 27th, 2017, 10:12 am
Jul 10th, 2017, 9:32 am
Crash when scanning for apps, if you wanna debug

"https://www.upload.ee/files/7210366/URET.zip.html"

Edit: turning off Xposed module fixes the crash, app list loads successfully.

Edit2:v2.10 works fine even with xposed module activated.
Jul 10th, 2017, 9:32 am